• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell Stream! (No longer in service)

Started by fromwomewhere outthere, October 01, 2011, 11:51:55 PM

Susan Foreman

Thank You so much for doing this.  I've had it on all day since Friday.  It's super.  Of course, I've got bugger all done since Friday, but that isn't your fault!
Mwah! :-*

Quote from: linden2k on January 14, 2012, 11:46:43 AM
absolutely. I've got some great dreamlands from 95 and 96 I'll put in the playlist.
Appreciate that. Your site is buku awesome.

Zenof

Thank you so very much for bringing intelligence back to my ears, I have been forced to listen to Noory's DA for the past year and the lack there of is sucking my intellect from my ear holes....
If you need any somewhere in times I am a coast insider and will try to give them to you

linden2k

Quote from: Zenof on January 16, 2012, 02:11:45 PM
Thank you so very much for bringing intelligence back to my ears, I have been forced to listen to Noory's DA for the past year and the lack there of is sucking my intellect from my ear holes....
If you need any somewhere in times I am a coast insider and will try to give them to you
Noory has claimed too many lives. We must end the cycle.

jazmunda

Quote from: Susan Foreman on January 16, 2012, 05:00:54 AM
Thank You so much for doing this.  I've had it on all day since Friday.  It's super.  Of course, I've got bugger all done since Friday, but that isn't your fault!
Mwah! :-*

Love your Username and your avatar.

b_dubb

Quote from: jazmunda on January 16, 2012, 07:40:14 PM
Love your Username and your avatar.
let's do the time warp lord again

a doctor who / rocky horror hybridized reference

Diabhal

First off thanks a lot for this great stream. Was struggling to cope after Mike's stream went away like a heroin addict. Just wondering if there's a way to play this in itunes like the old one?

Lunger

Quote from: linden2k on December 30, 2011, 02:25:35 PM
Hey guys,

I've been a lurker on the board for awhile. A friend and I put together a stream that we're pretty proud of. We're calling it "Fine Art: The Essential Art Bell" . This week we're playing mostly shows from 96-98, but we would love your suggestions on what your favorite shows are and what you would like to hear. We'll eventually be doing themed weekends (i.e Dreamland, Ghost to Ghost, Prediction shows, etc.) but for now have started with a few of our favorite shows from over the years.  You can tune in @ www.fineartstream.com.

This is awesome.  I listen to it everyday at some point.

Thanks.

Do you need paypal donations or something?

Vulhala

I listen to it on the way to work everyday. I'd be happy to chuck a few quid in as well.

linden2k

Quote from: Diabhal on January 17, 2012, 11:41:02 AM
First off thanks a lot for this great stream. Was struggling to cope after Mike's stream went away like a heroin addict. Just wondering if there's a way to play this in itunes like the old one?
Here are the direct links to the stream. I'm sure iTunes will recognize the quicktime.
Winamp:    http://cast7.serverhostingcenter.com/tunein.php/zookrhtd/playlist.pls
Windows Media Player:    http://cast7.serverhostingcenter.com/tunein.php/zookrhtd/playlist.asx
Real Player:    
http://cast7.serverhostingcenter.com/tunein.php/zookrhtd/playlist.ram
QuickTime:    http://cast7.serverhostingcenter.com/tunein.php/zookrhtd/playlist.qtl

Quote from: Lunger on January 17, 2012, 01:29:09 PM

This is awesome.  I listen to it everyday at some point.

Thanks.

Do you need paypal donations or something?

We've found relatively good priced hosting. For those in a generous mood, we'll have a paypal link up soon. Our full website is almost ready!

jazmunda

Quote from: linden2k on January 17, 2012, 03:28:49 PM
We've found relatively good priced hosting. For those in a generous mood, we'll have a paypal link up soon. Our full website is almost ready!

Great! I will definitely be contributing to that.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: linden2k on January 17, 2012, 03:28:49 PM
For those in a generous mood, we'll have a paypal link up soon. Our full website is almost ready!

feel free to post that paypal link in this thread.

McPhallus

Quote from: linden2k on January 16, 2012, 06:36:09 PM
Noory has claimed too many lives. We must end the cycle.

As someone who's listened to the stream a couple of weeks now, I must say well done.   Please ignore the complainers.

linden2k

Quote from: McPhallus on January 17, 2012, 08:11:55 PM
As someone who's listened to the stream a couple of weeks now, I must say well done.   Please ignore the complainers.
We haven't had many complainers. Everyone has been completely awesome with providing shows, indexing resources, etc. to help us make the stream better. We're putting a lot of time into tagging all these shows, and you'll be able to see a lot more than dates hopefully by next week. If it wasn't for CoastGab, there'd be a lot fewer shows to hear and no one to talk to about what is heard.

On another note, the player at http://www.fineartstream.com is now HTML5. We ditched the flash.

linden2k

And a further note, we've got a paypal account now. blyndo@gmail.com .

linden2k

We are doing a 'best of' weekend this weekend. Reply if you have any requests or suggestions!

Morgus

I was playing around this evening with my WDTV Live Plus media player box hooked up to my TV with a network connection and found it supports shoutcast streams.
So I looked under the "Talk" category and found the "Fine Art: The Essential Art Bell" stream listed there in the first 10 and it worked with the media player box!  :D

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Morgus on January 19, 2012, 12:13:58 AM
I was playing around this evening with my WDTV Live Plus media player box hooked up to my TV with a network connection and found it supports shoutcast streams.
So I looked under the "Talk" category and found the "Fine Art: The Essential Art Bell" stream listed there in the first 10 and it worked with the media player box!  :D

it can also be heard on the roku box.

Marc.Knight

Quote from: linden2k on January 18, 2012, 10:51:53 PM
We are doing a 'best of' weekend this weekend. Reply if you have any requests or suggestions!

It would be entertaining to listen to all of the "Yep, I'm retiring" shows in a row.  Then, all of the "I'm back!" shows in a row.

BobGrau

Quote from: High Strangeness on January 19, 2012, 06:05:33 AM

It would be entertaining to listen to all of the "Yep, I'm retiring" shows in a row.  Then, all of the "I'm back!" shows in a row.

LOL seconded.

Lunger

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on January 19, 2012, 01:54:20 AM

it can also be heard on the roku box.

I can get it on my TuneIn radio ( iPhone app and Website )

linden2k

Quote from: High Strangeness on January 19, 2012, 06:05:33 AM

That's an amazing idea. I'll see what I can track down. I know we've got at least 2 of the retirement shows and we just played one of the "I'm back!" shows yesterday.
I wish Art would give one of his retirements to George.

Marc.Knight

Quote from: linden2k on January 19, 2012, 10:40:00 AM
That's an amazing idea. I'll see what I can track down. I know we've got at least 2 of the retirement shows and we just played one of the "I'm back!" shows yesterday.
I wish Art would give one of his retirements to George.

His recent last program would probably qualify as another retirement show.

Marc.Knight

Quote from: linden2k on January 18, 2012, 10:51:53 PM

This is slightly outside the box, and potentially blasphemous to some, but I'd enjoy a set of consecutive shows hosted by all of the different guest and permanent C2C hosts.

Consecutive Show Playlist:

Art Bell
Mike Siegel
Hilly Rose
Barbara Simpson
Whitley Strieber
Rollye James
Ian Punnett
George Knapp
George Noory
John Wells

Am I missing anyone?

linden2k

We were down for a minute or two, but things are back up!