• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 21, 2018, 08:54:18 PM
He's referring to the military and I hate to admit it but he's got a point.

Yes, but we weren't talking about the military. 

He's doing his usual and dodging the issue by bringing up something else

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 21, 2018, 09:15:20 PM
Guess what? No...and if you bothered to look at the real statistics and not the trumpspeak, you'd know the figures are down from two years ago, and not only but also, 90% are families. But because your Dear leader tells you want to say, you don't know or want to know any different.

And I can show you a god fearin murican who swears he loves his country but is a psychopath. You think the toddlers taken from mothers are teenagers or thirty year old gang members then? Why don't you explain to them that they might never see their mother again, because weasel Sessions nor cunt Trump will.. He denies he had anything to do with it. I wonder too if that cunt Miller will be singing his own praises?

In that case then American corporate firms that have raped Central America over the decades for oil, raw materials, minerals and precious metals should pay their wages back, because the citizens of those countries never saw any of it. And all the cocaine addicts in the US should stop now and that way there'd be no need for the cartels to grow it and terrorise the population, the biggest market is the USA.  As for not solving the worlds problems? Well the USA's various administrations sure love being the world's policeman.

Last I heard, cocaine use per capita was higher in the UK than in the US.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_prevalence_of_cocaine_use

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 21, 2018, 09:17:24 PM
Last I heard, cocaine use per capita was higher in the UK than in the US.

Those Brits really like their nyborg! ;D

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=J68tNUpoajw

Guess what? No...and if you bothered to look at the real statistics and not the trumpspeak, you'd know the figures are down from two years ago, and not only but also, 90% are families. But because your Dear leader tells you want to say, you don't know or want to know any different.

And I can show you a god fearin murican who swears he loves his country but is a psychopath. You think the toddlers taken from mothers are teenagers or thirty year old gang members then? Why don't you explain to them that they might never see their mother again, because weasel Sessions nor cunt Trump will.. He denies he had anything to do with it. I wonder too if that cunt Miller will be singing his own praises?

In that case then American corporate firms that have raped Central America over the decades for oil, raw materials, minerals and precious metals should pay their wages back, because the citizens of those countries never saw any of it. And all the cocaine addicts in the US should stop now and that way there'd be no need for the cartels to grow it and terrorise the population, the biggest market is the USA.  As for not solving the worlds problems? Well the USA's various administrations sure love being the world's policeman.

You're terribly confused.  You've got so many things so mixed up in all that I wouldn't even know where to start.  Try responding to one thing at a time - it's too much to try to untangle it then respond to it.  You're more and more like Tiger Lilly everyday.

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on June 21, 2018, 07:59:07 PM
Would love to but, alas, I'm committed to 4 goat sacrifices on Saturday and 3 more on Sunday.

Halle Berry avatar ?
Smokin' ....

albrecht

Wonder how Pud would like if the USA treated the UK like they did Poland? Heck we helped out the UK even without official treaties or declaration of war. They signed them with Poland knowing that they wouldn't back up.

Metron2267

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on June 21, 2018, 07:59:07 PM
Would love to but, alas, I'm committed to 4 goat sacrifices on Saturday and 3 more on Sunday.

Oh drat, I'll have to let Loki know your horns quota card is full. :-\

Asuka Langley

Didn't care then, dont care now just posting this to confirm the fake news libtards went bananas over. Crying wolf only works for so long and people are sick of their bullshit. Ignoring them works best they will stop crying eventually.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5869829/amp/Father-two-year-old-face-child-separation-crisis-speaks-out.html

Metron2267

And I can show you a god fearin murican who swears he loves his country but is a psychopath.

Leftards ALWAYS rely on the anecdote to cast group aspersions.

Metron2267

As for not solving the worlds problems? Well the USA's various administrations sure love being the world's policeman.

Ya think?

We tried NOT being involved and it almost cost you your native language, Fritz!

albrecht

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on June 21, 2018, 09:54:33 PM
Didn't care then, dont care now just posting this to confirm the fake news libtards went bananas over. Crying wolf only works for so long and people are sick of their bullshit. Ignoring them works best they will stop crying eventually.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5869829/amp/Father-two-year-old-face-child-separation-crisis-speaks-out.html

Same tactic used a few years ago with the awful child found on beach to rally support for the invasion of Europe. Wasn't factual, not fleeing the war zones.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: albrecht on June 21, 2018, 10:14:02 PM

Same tactic used a few years ago with the awful child found on beach to rally support for the invasion of Europe. Wasn't factual, not fleeing the war zones.

Well i hope the liberals are happy getting all wound up over nothing and getting these kids thrown into general population with mexican rapists.

Womp Womp Retards.

TigerLily

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 21, 2018, 07:48:33 PM
I do not dispute that is likely, I do require Lily to genuflect for the quick response Trump gave her.

*sigh* Silly man. Do you think a one page non-order signed with a marks-a-lot is going to undo this mess he created? Just like the one-page North Korea non-agreement? Such naïveté. So trusting. Still

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on June 21, 2018, 10:32:42 PM
*sigh* Silly man. Do you think a one page non-order signed with a marks-a-lot is going to undo this mess he created? Just like the one-page North Korea non-agreement? Such naïveté. So trusting. Still

Explain how he created it again. I must've missed that because my understanding is that this policy was in effect when Obama was in power. Link me to your protests against him, please.

... Such naïveté. So trusting....

And that's giving you the benefit of the doubt

What these people keep forgetting is they only listen to the news from the fake news media - whose only interest is empowering the ''progressive'' Democrats.

We are aware of what they report as well.  We are also aware of much they ignore.  Some of the additional we learn is the items they actually do report, but in their full context.  We also hear the Conservative take on certain issues, then decide for ourselves.  We can tell the difference between news and opinion.  The easily led dupes are unaware of any of it, only hear the one side regardless of the issue, and thus brush it off when they see something they haven't been told before here.

They see things that aren't always accurate from outlets like Breitbart, and are told by the fake news media desperate to retain their allegiance that it's ALL false - when it isn't.  The main stream media reports just as much - if not more - that is completely false, but somehow that's never a problem with them.  They'll deny mainstream media dishonesty regardless of evidence and common sense.

Jackstar

this mess he created?

This is truly pathetic strawmanning. I thought you were better than this. And on a holy day, even! You should turn in your broom.

TigerLily

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 21, 2018, 10:35:26 PM
Explain how he created it again. I must've missed that because my understanding is that this policy was in effect when Obama was in power. Link me to your protests against him, please.

That's your understanding because you only listen to propaganda. Come up from AJ's posterior, take a breath of fresh air and check out reality, occasionally

QuotePolitics / Re: What are social justice warriors losing their shit about today?
« on: June 19, 2018, 01:50:26 PM »

"I have put in place a “zero tolerance” policy for illegal entry on our Southwest border.  If you cross the Southwest border unlawfully, then we will prosecute you.  It’s that simple.

If someone is smuggling illegal aliens across our Southwest border, then we will prosecute them.  Period." - Jeff Sessions

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on June 21, 2018, 11:39:41 PM
That's your understanding because you only listen to propaganda. Come up from AJ's posterior, take a breath of fresh air and check out reality, occasionally

Right...right...reality is just how you say it is and nothing else. Sounds like fascist propaganda to me. ::)

The ''it''' he was referring to was the separation of families mess.  Bill Clinton, Berock Obama, and that phony federal judge created that.  And the various presidents and Congresses have had 30 years to fix the illegal immigration mess and haven't.

And your response is to insinuate we shouldn't return people illegally entering our country, or even prosecute the people they are paying to do so?  Pursuing these people legally is a separate issue from separating families. 

You're not even open to prosecuting the coyotes?  Why, do they vote Democrat too?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 22, 2018, 12:15:26 AM
The ''it''' he was referring to was the separation of families mess.  Bill Clinton, Berock Obama, and that phony federal judge created that.  And the various presidents and Congresses have had 30 years to fix the illegal immigration mess and haven't.

And your response is to insinuate we shouldn't return people illegally entering our country, or even prosecute the people they are paying to do so? 

Not before denying the reality of it and insulting me first. So classy! ::)

... take a breath of fresh air and check out reality, occasionally

Oh, the irony

Metron2267

*sigh* Silly man. Do you think a one page non-order signed with a marks-a-lot is going to undo this mess he created?

The lie is over, biotch.

He did not author nor "create" this policy, as you have been shown MULTIPLE times, you lying sack of old mackerel:

https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/05/illegal-immigration-enforcement-separating-kids-at-border/#slide-1

That’s because of something called the Flores Consent Decree from 1997. It says that unaccompanied children can be held only 20 days. A ruling by the Ninth Circuit extended this 20-day limit to children who come as part of family units. So even if we want to hold a family unit together, we are forbidden from doing so.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_administration_family_separation_policy

History
Bush administration
President George W. Bush began the trend of a "zero tolerance" approach in 2005 with Operation Streamline, but during his administration, exceptions were generally made for adults traveling with minors.[14]

Obama administration
President Barack Obama made changes to immigration policy, releasing parents and focusing on deportation of immigrants who committed crimes in the U.S.[15]

In 2016, the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals ruled in Flores v. Lynch[16][17] that detained immigrant children should be released as quickly as possible, but that parents were not required to be freed. The Obama administration complied by releasing women and children after detaining them together for 21 days.

QuoteJust like the one-page North Korea non-agreement? Such naïveté. So trusting. Still

The North Korea agreement solidifies the pre-existing pact Kim signed with South Korea's President, you lying cunt:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2018/04/27/the-panmmunjom-declaration-full-text-of-agreement-between-north-korea-and-south-korea/?utm_term=.04b4a8099fdf
On Friday, the leaders of North Korea and South Korea â€" Kim Jong Un and Moon Jae-in â€" signed an agreement pledging to work towards the “common goal” of denuclearization on the peninsula.

Below is an unofficial translation that shows the full text of the agreement they signed. We've annotated key phrases and segments for further information.

Why is it that you continue, after being humiliated many times with doses of fact, to LIE here?

Who the FUCK do you think believes or listens to you?

DROP DEAD BIOTCH!
>:( >:( >:(

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 21, 2018, 10:35:26 PM

*>crickets<*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2KVj2vVxUs

Metron2267

The lie is over, biotch.

He did not author nor "create" this policy, as you have been shown MULTIPLE times, you lying sack of old mackerel:

https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/05/illegal-immigration-enforcement-separating-kids-at-border/#slide-1

That’s because of something called the Flores Consent Decree from 1997. It says that unaccompanied children can be held only 20 days. A ruling by the Ninth Circuit extended this 20-day limit to children who come as part of family units. So even if we want to hold a family unit together, we are forbidden from doing so.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_administration_family_separation_policy

History
Bush administration
President George W. Bush began the trend of a "zero tolerance" approach in 2005 with Operation Streamline, but during his administration, exceptions were generally made for adults traveling with minors.[14]

Obama administration
President Barack Obama made changes to immigration policy, releasing parents and focusing on deportation of immigrants who committed crimes in the U.S.[15]

In 2016, the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals ruled in Flores v. Lynch[16][17] that detained immigrant children should be released as quickly as possible, but that parents were not required to be freed. The Obama administration complied by releasing women and children after detaining them together for 21 days.

Spy

This is what real Americans will be doing on Independence Day every year until the Trump regime is swept into the dustbin of history.

Metron2267

Quote from: Spy on June 22, 2018, 08:56:39 AM
This is what real Americans will be doing on Independence Day every year until the Trump regime is swept into the dustbin of history.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBBn6fSlE1w

FIFY, traitor. ;D

Remember when these destructive dishonest ass wipes would get all huffy when they were called out (''are you questioning my patriotism''?).

At least the pretense is gone.

Did Pud ever explain why it's ok for his little country to ban people like Michael Savage, for fear they'll go there and tell the truth about the Moslem invasion, but it's fine for him to be here trashing our country and demanding we change our laws to suit him?

Or is this going to be like the UK family separation policy - something he'll just ignore while attacking US policy?

Gd5150

This is what I will be doing on Independence Day.

Internet tough guy.