• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Linda Moulton Howe

Started by puddintame, December 18, 2008, 01:10:06 AM

Quote from: Morgus on May 25, 2015, 07:02:54 PM
Yep Linda Howe's investigation turned up new interesting things such as the CIA being behind funding of the early 1950s scifi movie "The Day the Earth Stood Still" to test the public's reaction to ETs coming to earth.
Linda believes the CIA or some other agency could have also put small dead alien bodies in small museums in the southwest in the late 1940s, early 1950s where they might have been labeled only as a child mummy, again to test public reaction...

this is why I love Linda Moulten Howe--some others have varied opinions on her. But she goes where no reporter dares to go and asks interesting questions of real professionals about things that no reporter even hears of..

albrecht

Quote from: HorrorReporter on May 25, 2015, 07:56:52 PM
this is why I love Linda Moulten Howe--some others have varied opinions on her. But she goes where no reporter dares to go and asks interesting questions of real professionals about things that no reporter even hears of..
Same. Even if the stuff ends up being BS I still like her reports and effort. I hope she comes on MITD as a regular guest. I see no reason she can't be a guest on both shows, if she still wanted to do C2C with Dave also. Except I think Dave and the paralegals at iHateMedia, Inc like the blackball guests who go on Art's shows....

zeebo

Quote from: albrecht on May 25, 2015, 09:19:23 PM
Same. Even if the stuff ends up being BS I still like her reports and effort. I hope she comes on MITD as a regular guest....

Agreed, I've always been an LMH fan.  Some people dislike her droning monotone, but for me it's like a steady and soothing white noise river, even it's about mangled bovines n' such.

5hole

Quote from: zeebo on May 25, 2015, 09:43:39 PM
Agreed, I've always been an LMH fan.  Some people dislike her droning monotone, but for me it's like a steady and soothing white noise river, even it's about mangled bovines n' such.

That monotone is like an interrogation by a mediocre lawyer who would be thrown out of court for leading the witness.

albrecht

Quote from: zeebo on May 25, 2015, 09:43:39 PM
Same, interestingly just listening to an old John Lear with Art (and not with LMH) and he, Lear, is going into even more detail about "cored out rectums" etc. Lear thinks it is the UFOs who are doing it (though our government does similar but just buys cattle for it) for hormone sampling and genetic manipulation. Yuck, but good classic show.
I like LMH and I hope she is a regular on MITD weekly, monthly, or something. I also see no reason, except petty personal reasons, why she can't be on MITD and still do a monthly report on C2C. People go on other people's shows all the time, so it clearly would be spite and pettiness if people are banned if they go on MITD.

HopHey

Quote from: albrecht on June 02, 2015, 05:39:20 PM
Same, interestingly just listening to an old John Lear with Art (and not with LMH) and he, Lear, is going into even more detail about "cored out rectums" etc. Lear thinks it is the UFOs who are doing it (though our government does similar but just buys cattle for it) for hormone sampling and genetic manipulation. Yuck, but good classic show.
I like LMH and I hope she is a regular on MITD weekly, monthly, or something. I also see no reason, except petty personal reasons, why she can't be on MITD and still do a monthly report on C2C. People go on other people's shows all the time, so it clearly would be spite and pettiness if people are banned if they go on MITD.

I really home George Snoorey doesn't interfere with Art's show buy giving people an ultimatum like he did when Art was on Sirius XM. I remember the guest wars back then and it just sucked.  It seemed like the majority of the guests chose Art over George though, which is what should happen.  Art is the better host.  I also enjoy LMH (even though she's monotone).  The monotone voice works for her . Her diction is perfect and she always reports on very interesting subject matter.  It would be cool if she could appear on MITD weekly or bi-weekly and just stop with C2C. 

Nick el Ass

Quote from: HopHey on June 02, 2015, 06:39:59 PM
I really home George Snoorey doesn't interfere with Art's show buy giving people an ultimatum like he did when Art was on Sirius XM. I remember the guest wars back then and it just sucked.  It seemed like the majority of the guests chose Art over George though, which is what should happen.  Art is the better host.  I also enjoy LMH (even though she's monotone).  The monotone voice works for her . Her diction is perfect and she always reports on very interesting subject matter.  It would be cool if she could appear on MITD weekly or bi-weekly and just stop with C2C.

Art interviewed Linda, and didn't just let her host the show for him like Dave does out of laziness.

New member here. Been listening to C2C since Art got the ball rolling. Main reason I stuck it out this long since Art stopped hosting is, I never could find anything to fill what was missing. MAN was I excited to find this forum and to find out Art's going to have a new show starting in July 2015. Welcome back Art!   I/we REALLY missed you!(warm smilz)

Ya,...         here it is June 26th, 2015, and last night's show on C2C was pretty much hosted by Linda. Let me tell you gang,    it wasn't pretty to the ears or the brain.(warm smilz)  Old topics are fine, but have something fresh to say about them. And if you know large numbers of listeners have such a difficult time with your presentation style and methods,(reading from a paper/card/prompter/mono-tone voice/etc.)  try to change (a little)  so the audience can enjoy what you have to say. Present it to us as if we were all in an auditorium/the same room as yourself.(Linda) Couldn't hurt. Nobody's perfect. We all make mistakes from time to time. None of us like to have our weakneses pointed out.  But when the mistakes are ALL anyone's talking about,...        Personally, I would use the seemingly negative input from my listeners/audience to make (at least) some adjustments to my presentation method/s.

Looking back at the original posts to this thread,...

In fact, the show (last night) seemed/seems like a broken record/skipping record most of the time. Pretty boring shows, ad choked, and annoying. Nights can be lonely and boring, and...     Anyway,...      WELCOME back Art Bell!!!
Same things/feelings about the show back when this thread began,...  could EASILY be said for last night's.

Can't wait to hear Art's new show!!!
When Art welcomes Linda to his new show,    let's all hope she has some fresh and interesting facts to share,   and will speak naturally!

zeebo

Quote from: I_want_to_believe on June 26, 2015, 12:46:15 PM
New member here. Been listening to C2C since Art got the ball rolling. Main reason I stuck it out this long since Art stopped hosting is, I never could find anything to fill what was missing. MAN was I excited to find this forum and to find out Art's going to have a new show starting in July 2015. Welcome back Art!   I/we REALLY missed you!(warm smilz) ...

Welcome, you've picked an exciting time to join in, have fun.

she's 73

the tape recorder/monotone/edited answers ain't going nowhere

Thanks for the "WELCOME!"(warm smilz)
Definitely exciting time to join up. I came across ' GabCast | UFOShip.com ' also, and listened to George calling in to the podcast there. He sounded frazled, and all the others sounded frazzled.LOL Plus the guys that hosted the podcast were knocking some back/drinking alcohol,  so it was fun to listen to.(If you enjoy that sort of thing.)
Genuinely looking forward to the new and improved Art Bell hosted shows! Exciting!
Thanks again!(smilz)

---------------

RE: Linda

Linda's 73?? ?!!! I didn't know that. Thanks for letting me know. 73,...    Not that I'm totally critical about her, etc.,  but now I know that,    I will DEFINITELY cut her some slack,  and not be as judgemental as I might have been prior. We ALL get older/old. Age takes a toll on everyone/everything. Body, vocal chords, brain, etc. She deserves more respect I guess,  regardless if she's annoying or difficult to listen to.(at great length)

"the tape recorder/monotone/edited answers ain't going nowhere"

You could be spot on there about that.(smilz)
I would be pleasantly shocked, if she changed her delivery.
Won't get my hopes up.

(smilz)

GravitySucks

Quote from: I_want_to_believe on June 28, 2015, 12:03:02 AM

RE: Linda

Linda's 73?? ?!!! I didn't know that. Thanks for letting me know. 73,...    Not that I'm totally critical about her, etc.,  but now I know that,    I will DEFINITELY cut her some slack,  and not be as judgemental as I might have been prior. We ALL get older/old. Age takes a toll on everyone/everything. Body, vocal chords, brain, etc. She deserves more respect I guess,  regardless if she's annoying or difficult to listen to.(at great length)

"the tape recorder/monotone/edited answers ain't going nowhere"

You could be spot on there about that.(smilz)
I would be pleasantly shocked, if she changed her delivery.
Won't get my hopes up.

(smilz)
Don't cut her too much slack. She is only 71.

b_dubb

She was on The Unexplained with Howard Hughes recently and went on and on about the "Roswell slides".  By the time she was finished there were three different slides with 5 different aliens and I have no idea what any of it meant or how the fuck she arrived at her conclusions.  I was embarrassed for her. 

SredniVashtar

Quote from: b_dubb on July 18, 2015, 09:34:36 AM
She was on The Unexplained with Howard Hughes recently and went on and on about the "Roswell slides".  By the time she was finished there were three different slides with 5 different aliens and I have no idea what any of it meant or how the fuck she arrived at her conclusions.  I was embarrassed for her.

That was all debunked before they had had a chance to milk it for any more money. Somebody spotted that the 'alien' was actually an exhibit from a museum. Of course, some people will believe anything no matter what you show them, and Linda made her mind up about that a long time ago.

gdwarner

Ah, Linda Moulton Howe ... the only person ever to move completely across the country, and discover a UFO is buried about ten miles away from her new home!

henge0stone

As long as she doesn't talk about the Roswell slides like they're legit... I normally like Linda she was okay in small doses in Dreamland. The Bigfoot scream will always be her magnum opus.

Mulvaney

Having Linda as the third guest going does not give me confidence about where Art might take the show.   But at least she is not Ed Dames.

Jackstar

Quote from: Mulvaney on July 23, 2015, 11:19:38 PM
Having Linda as the third guest going does not give me confidence about where Art might take the show.   But at least she is not Ed Dames.

So far we have the guest who was supposed to be on Dark Matter last (who was actually Paul Moller), a shameless CIA flunky (Art's pet toady I guess, he's had him on recently and he was slinging the exact same pan of hash), and the old standby LMH, who is the obvious choice for the #1 old standby guest to have on that will piss off George Noory the most.

I cannot think of another guest who Noory would have less chance of blacklisting with the possible exception of the Living Christ Jesus.

My money is on Michio Kaku next Monday. BAM! Right out of the gate! Noory can't fire or threaten him, either, but Michio probably doesn't care about giving the finger to George. So LMH first.

paladin1991

Quote from: Jackstar on July 24, 2015, 06:56:26 AM
So far we have the guest who was supposed to be on Dark Matter last (who was actually Paul Moller), a shameless CIA flunky (Art's pet toady I guess, he's had him on recently and he was slinging the exact same pan of hash), and the old standby LMH, who is the obvious choice for the #1 old standby guest to have on that will piss off George Noory the most.

I cannot think of another guest who Noory would have less chance of blacklisting with the possible exception of the Living Christ Jesus.

My money is on Michio Kaku next Monday. BAM! Right out of the gate! Noory can't fire or threaten him, either, but Michio probably doesn't care about giving the finger to George. So LMH first.

'Jesus' already has his own show.  The Jesus Christ show on PremRat KFI.  But I am sure he appreciates the shout out.

henge0stone

So I was listening to the Linda show on my MP3 player and forgot it was running while I ordered food. When I put my headphones back on the first thing I heard was Linda saying
"They ran instruments up my vagina"  :o

techiebryson

I really like that old beauty queen Linda Moulton Howe ( not to be confused with the Akashic records Linda Howe).   

Her reporting on Gobekli Tempe in Turkey was good and it's a real place that predates the alleged start of civilization.

Yes, she does rehash the animal mutilatons and booms.  However,  the booms are weird and real.  I have friends in the Nashville area that heard them. 

As far as the Alaskan pyramid goes I want more evidence.  However there are HUGE pyramids in South American rain forest plus ancient pyramids in China.

Some artifacts are so old no one remembers who or what made them.  Like the Jadculla Rock in Sylva, NC.   I'm going to see it today.  Below is a photo of it.

Heather Wade

Quote from: techiebryson on July 27, 2015, 12:50:04 AM
I really like that old beauty queen Linda Moulton Howe ( not to be confused with the Akashic records Linda Howe).   

Her reporting on Gobekli Tempe in Turkey was good and it's a real place that predates the alleged start of civilization.

Yes, she does rehash the animal mutilatons and booms.  However,  the booms are weird and real.  I have friends in the Nashville area that heard them. 

As far as the Alaskan pyramid goes I want more evidence.  However there are HUGE pyramids in South American rain forest plus ancient pyramids in China.

Some artifacts are so old no one remembers who or what made them.  Like the Jadculla Rock in Sylva, NC.   I'm going to see it today.  Below is a photo of it.

I would love to hear Linda report on why the Chinese are hell bent on permanently eradicating their ancient pyramids.

techiebryson

Quote from: (Redacted) on July 27, 2015, 12:55:53 AM
I would love to hear Linda report on why the Chinese are hell bent on permanently eradicating their ancient pyramids.

I'm not sure how Linda would get info from China on the pyramids. Her traveling there might raise red flags for Bejing---of course she could go with an AARP trip as a cover.

The Chinese have had knee jerk reactions to their own culture and history in the past. If the pyramids are not in tune with the traditional time line they probably will be demolished or sealed up or used for bomb test sites.  The Smithsonian in the past was known to send things to the bottom of the Hudson River if they did not fit into traditional historical context.

China is getting more locked down with the Internet and Google.  A friend is going back home there for 3 weeks and he can't use his gmail there--but he can get a fancy fake iPhone or Rolex.

The pyramids probably are from a Pre-Chinese society. Maybe that ruins their supreme Chinese mentality.

We should start a "Pyramids of Art Bell" post to share info about all the pyramids he's talked about over the years and share evidence of the Chinese pyramids.

Heather Wade

Quote from: techiebryson on July 27, 2015, 01:10:15 AM
I'm not sure how Linda would get info from China on the pyramids. Her traveling there might raise red flags for Bejing---of course she could go with an AARP trip as a cover.

The Chinese have had knee jerk reactions to their own culture and history in the past. If the pyramids are not in tune with the traditional time line they probably will be demolished or sealed up or used for bomb test sites.  The Smithsonian in the past was known to send things to the bottom of the Hudson River if they did not fit into traditional historical context.

China is getting more locked down with the Internet and Google.  A friend is going back home there for 3 weeks and he can't use his gmail there--but he can get a fancy fake iPhone or Rolex.

The pyramids probably are from a Pre-Chinese society. Maybe that ruins their supreme Chinese mentality.

We should start a "Pyramids of Art Bell" post to share info about all the pyramids he's talked about over the years and share evidence of the Chinese pyramids.

Not sure how she would get that information either, but she has her ways.  I like your Pyramids of Art Bell thread idea.  Now the Smithsonian maintaining status quo... that raised my Spock brow... yet, I shouldn't be surprised they would do business that way.

Quote from: techiebryson on July 27, 2015, 12:50:04 AM

I like Linda too, probably as much as any of the regular guests (maybe about the only one of the regular guests), she's better when she's talking about real things though, not crap like crop circles and cow anuses.

Thanks for the heads up on the Jadculla Rock.  A hobby of mine is to check out nearby Native American sites, and to look for others in the hills around here

Quote from: Paper*Boy on July 27, 2015, 01:38:05 AM
I like Linda too, probably as much as any of the regular guests (maybe about the only one of the regular guests), she's better when she's talking about real things though, not crap like crop circles and cow anuses.

Thanks for the heads up on the Jadculla Rock.  A hobby of mine is to check out nearby Native American sites, and to look for others in the hills around here

I, for one, believe in cow anuses.

Fearlessjay

I didn't know the Chinese were destroying the Pyramids, always found that story one of Linda's more interesting ones.

Heather Wade

Quote from: Fearlessjay on July 27, 2015, 03:43:05 PM
I didn't know the Chinese were destroying the Pyramids, always found that story one of Linda's more interesting ones.

They cover them with soil, and plant trees and such to naturally biodegrade the pyramids in China.  My father was from China and used to tell me about them.  He & the family lived in one such pyramid. 

Fearlessjay

Interesting. Honestly I can't say I'm a big believer in the Bosnian Pyramids, but can honestly say the Pyramids in Cairo was one of the most exciting days of my life. We went after the revolution, so ended up alone in the Grand Chamber. Amazing feeling even if I didn't get into the Sarcophagus. What kind of Pyramid was it? How old? Have to admit I'd love to go to China some day.

albrecht

Quote from: (Redacted) on July 27, 2015, 04:42:53 PM
They cover them with soil, and plant trees and such to naturally biodegrade the pyramids in China.  My father was from China and used to tell me about them.  He & the family lived in one such pyramid.
I would love LMH to cover that issue. I see that she is on with Norry this Thursday so I guess the paralegals haven't started their ban of Art guests, yet. Or Norry overrode them somehow. I thought her show with Art was good. It was like decades never happened. So much better than when she is on with Norry, though I listen to them also, mainly for her.

So you think the Chinese pyramids are PURPOSELY covered up by the Chinese people/governments over time as a way to sanitize, or otherwise cover-up, history or just as with some other pyramids covered over over time for crops, natural degradation, building materials for newer things, etc.