• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Gd5150 on June 22, 2018, 09:36:32 PM
Just in time for Independence Day. Be the envy of all your friends in this fine 100% American grown cotton tank top. 😄

Where did you find this?  Mad Magazine or did someone just Photoshop an old Nazi propaganda poster?

PaulAtreides

"Would you say it before, after... or during?"

When Trump is screwing MDMD, MD just bends over before, after and during and moans, "Some more, please."

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on June 23, 2018, 12:50:35 AM

Uh 14, that reply was shot mess.

Try it again with some clean formatting. ???

Metron2267

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on June 23, 2018, 07:07:21 AM
Truth be known, my wife drives a CTS and I drive a modest middle class 4Runner which is in keeping with the natural order of the universe.

Yes it is. ;)

Metron2267

Quote from: PaulAtreides on June 23, 2018, 08:53:53 AM
Clearly the judge believed based upon the EVIDENCE presented that the Kansas law was seriously flawed and ordered Kobach to stay its implementation. 

For the umpteenth time - based upon conflicts with their compromised motor voter laws.

QuoteHe didn't and she found him in contempt.  Pretty much the way the legal process is supposed to work.

If one is an activist judge, you asshole!

QuoteWhy do you have a problem with Constitutional process?

It won't be deemed "Constitutional" unless or until SCOTUS rules on it.

QuoteThat's the difficulty with Trumpers - they believe they can ignore the Judicial branch of government. 

That's the problem with fascist leftards they SUPPORT activist judges!

QuoteWell, Trumpers.  Fuck you and the low rent trailers you live in.  Now go to school and get a job.

Who'd you convince of anything here "Paul", you limp-waited spice doper?

Well, who? >:(

Metron2267

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on June 23, 2018, 08:55:57 AM

Why don’t you tell us about your accomplishments as a witch. Also, did a house fall on your mama?

Geez...inquiring minds DEMAND to know!

Metron2267

Quote from: PaulAtreides on June 23, 2018, 09:09:42 AM
Where did you find this?  Mad Magazine or did someone just Photoshop an old Nazi propaganda poster?

Godwin's law again!

Metron2267

Quote from: PaulAtreides on June 23, 2018, 09:14:59 AM
When Trump is screwing MDMD, MD just bends over before, after and during and moans, "Some more, please."

Brilliant, you're down to crass gay references, another demographic the left abuses and coopts as needed. >:(

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Gd5150 on June 22, 2018, 09:36:32 PM
Just in time for Independence Day. Be the envy of all your friends in this fine 100% American grown cotton tank top. 😄

"Tank top" as in the wife beater you wear while sitting around the blow up three ring pool soaking your crusty ass feet while ensconced in an aluminum framed web chair listening to righttard radio on your 8 D cell boom box.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on June 23, 2018, 07:07:21 AM
Truth be known, my wife drives a CTS and I drive a modest middle class 4Runner which is in keeping with the natural order of the universe.

I drive an Oldsmobile Rocket 88

Gd5150

Quote from: PaulAtreides on June 23, 2018, 09:28:00 AM
"Tank top" as in the wife beater you wear while sitting around the blow up three ring pool soaking your crusty ass feet while ensconced in an aluminum framed web chair listening to righttard radio on your 8 D cell boom box.

PaulAtreides

So Trump wants a Space Force.  That can only mean one of two things.  One, some of his reptilian progenitors defrauded in a Trump business deal have located him and launched an armada seeking restitution or two, the likes of Boeing and its ilk have determined that money to be made from terrestrial based weapons systems no longer provides an adequate rate of return.  You choose.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PaulAtreides on June 23, 2018, 08:53:53 AM
Clearly the judge believed based upon the EVIDENCE presented that the Kansas law was seriously flawed and ordered Kobach to stay its implementation.  He didn't and she found him in contempt.  Pretty much the way the legal process is supposed to work. Why do you have a problem with Constitutional process?  That's the difficulty with Trumpers - they believe they can ignore the Judicial branch of government.  Well, Trumpers.  Fuck you and the low rent trailers you live in.  Now go to school and get a job.

Triggered! ;D

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on June 23, 2018, 09:54:57 AM
I drive an Oldsmobile Rocket 88

That’s great but I have a bitch of a time fitting things like a sheet of plywood or a pre-hung door (to use recent examples) into her sedan and she gets real grouchy when I try. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PaulAtreides on June 23, 2018, 09:09:42 AM

You're the Nazi. ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PaulAtreides on June 23, 2018, 09:14:59 AM
"Would you say it before, after... or during?"

You just can't stop thinking about gay sex with me, can you faggot? :D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PaulAtreides on June 23, 2018, 09:28:00 AM

This guy just can't stop describing his trailer park to us. I guess that's where you have to live when you only have one client. :D

Kidnostad3

Quote from: PaulAtreides on June 23, 2018, 10:27:10 AM
So Trump wants a Space Force.  That can only mean one of two things.  One, some of his reptilian progenitors defrauded in a Trump business deal have located him and launched an armada seeking restitution or two, the likes of Boeing and its ilk have determined that money to be made from terrestrial based weapons systems no longer provides an adequate rate of return.  You choose.

Hey Paul, there will never be a Aztland.  Get over it. 

albrecht

Quote from: PaulAtreides on June 23, 2018, 10:27:10 AM
We currently spend more on "space forces" in the military more than we spend on NASA. Yes, there is the Treaty* but as long as we aren't putting nukes or other WMD into space it is "legal." The only thing that is interesting is that Trump is, apparently, wanting a new branch specifically for space (versus as now the various branches, mainly Air Force or "agencies" doing it.)

http://www.unoosa.org/oosa/en/ourwork/spacelaw/treaties/introouterspacetreaty.html

ItsOver

Quote from: StarrMountain on June 23, 2018, 12:01:16 PM
https://youtu.be/2m6wZYjWTvI
Tell that to these swamp creatures.

Damn, the swamp is deep with current and former members. 

Jojo

Quote from: ItsOver on June 23, 2018, 12:09:08 PM
Tell that to these swamp creatures.

Damn, the swamp is deep with current and former members.
Comey did alright.  If he had not told Congress about the investigation, he likely would have bee n accused of perpetrating a Cover-Up.  I wish they give the guy a gentle break.  Imagine, if Hillary won the presidency, and right afterward, she was found guilty of heinous email stuff.  Then Comey would have been blamed for letting a crook in the White House.  What do you think about that?

Fourteen

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 14 on June 23, 2018, 12:32:03 PM
Comey did alright.  If he had not told Congress about the investigation, he likely would have bee n accused of perpetrating a Cover-Up.  I wish they give the guy a gentle break.  Imagine, if Hillary won the presidency, and right afterward, she was found guilty of heinous email stuff.  Then Comey would have been blamed for letting a crook in the White House.  What do you think about that?

Fourteen

Extreme  ::)

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 23, 2018, 12:38:19 PM
Extreme  ::)
Ha!  To say the least.  Any Fed caught doing what Big Hill did would have been prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.  It's obvious that Comey and company weren't about to go after "President" Hillary.  Right, Agent 1?   ::)

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-06-15/fbi-agent-called-hillary-president-while-investigating-her-texted-screw-you-trump

Jojo

Quote from: ItsOver on June 23, 2018, 12:56:40 PM
Ha!  To say the least.  Any Fed caught doing what Big Hill did would have been prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.  It's obvious that Comey and company weren't about to go after "President" Hillary.  Right, Agent 1?   ::)

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-06-15/fbi-agent-called-hillary-president-while-investigating-her-texted-screw-you-trump
So, ItsOver, you're okay with Comey telling Congress?  You wanted even more?