• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

GabCon Ideas?

Started by aldousburbank, October 20, 2013, 09:20:00 PM

aldousburbank

Quote from: Agent : Orange on October 22, 2013, 05:23:57 AM
You may want to think twice about attending GabCon...
Maybe the Martha Stewart towel folding conference mo betta. (Smoothy, in a handsome way, lights a smoke, turns up the Dead, laughs.)

aldousburbank

Quote from: Crystal on October 22, 2013, 01:01:18 AM
To all of the above comments I can only say this, I could have never endured the smell.  I don't care who was there.  As far as the Grateful Dead go, hate them and their reeking cruddy followers.  Hate cigarettes and hate the stench of booze and smoke permeating human bodies.  I guess I am just a judgmental brute like my drunken smelly ex-best friend says.  And I'll get over it.

Quote from: aldousburbank on October 22, 2013, 08:35:57 AM

You aren't supposed to reveal her identity, bruh. That's hella violent, bruh.

aldousburbank

As far as the Grateful Dead go, hate them and their reeking cruddy followers.
Clearly still enjoying this post. I've suffered through lots of situations with deadheads in some gawdawful NYC penthouse luxury apartments, private estates in Hawaii, and 2 NBA stars homes. Lowest of the low.
https://www.tristudios.com/deadhead-nation-round-few-favorite-deadheads

aldousburbank

BTW, for the record, I drink very little by choice. Don't enjoy it except to have a brew or two with a friend. I dislike hanging with drunks but can tolerate everything but stupid rude, in which case I become the biggest asshole in the room and take care of the problem. I don't like cigs or how they smell, but I enjoy fine tobacco. Yes it makes sense to a discriminating person. Likewise, I do not suffer the company of stoopid lazy stoners as they give the rest of us fine Cannabis connoisseuri a bad name. I work for a living, I play for fun.  And but or.

Centurion40

Quote from: aldousburbank on October 20, 2013, 10:48:39 PM
Brownies yes.  I'm funny when I go places with people.

I'd never be able to pull it off.  Meaning the Mrs. wouldn't let me go!  ;) 

But if I DID ever make it to such an auspicious occasion, I would certainly like to share some brownie and a few minutes time of barely contained weirdness.

Cynnie

To all of the above comments I can only say this, I could have never endured the smell.  I don't care who was there.  As far as the Grateful Dead go, hate them and their reeking cruddy followers.  Hate cigarettes and hate the stench of booze and smoke permeating human bodies.  I guess I am just a judgmental brute like my drunken smelly ex-best friend says.  And I'll get over it.

Me too !

I'm such a classy motherfucker

We set the meeting place at the Groom Road entrance to Area 51 and I`m all over it.

I say we all met up at the entrance, do the obligatory "Dude..that you??", and then jump in our rides, and act like we`re going to bust the entrance wide open (the cammo dudes would go ape shiite!)

After that, we go toilet paper Art`s compound.

Quote from: aldousburbank on October 22, 2013, 09:15:08 AM
Clearly still enjoying this post. I've suffered through lots of situations with deadheads in some gawdawful NYC penthouse luxury apartments, private estates in Hawaii, and 2 NBA stars homes. Lowest of the low.
https://www.tristudios.com/deadhead-nation-round-few-favorite-deadheads

Grateful Dead - Ripple

Cantara

I'm afraid this would be like that episode of "The Guild" when the gamers all met for real the very first time. O_O

WOTR

It could be interesting... I will be the guy sitting in the lounge chair in the corner watching the zoo.

area51drone

Quote from: wotr1 on October 26, 2013, 02:13:45 AM
It could be interesting... I will be the guy sitting in the lounge chair in the corner watching the zoo.

I'll be in the other corner, watching you...

onan

Quote from: area51drone on October 26, 2013, 02:17:09 AM
I'll be in the other corner, watching you...

sounds like a budding romance.

A GabCon might be fun to do if Art has some event. Everyone would just meetup before whatever major event is happening. Remember Art had callers on from a mass UFO channeling event in the Nevada desert? Something along those lines is what I am thinking. I admit a train ride sounds pretty fun too. The train into Denver from the west is pretty amazing, filled with scenic vistas for all of Utah and Colorado.

Marc.Knight

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on October 26, 2013, 06:07:50 AM
A GabCon might be fun to do if Art has some event. Everyone would just meetup before whatever major event is happening. Remember Art had callers on from a mass UFO channeling event in the Nevada desert? Something along those lines is what I am thinking. I admit a train ride sounds pretty fun too. The train into Denver from the west is pretty amazing, filled with scenic vistas for all of Utah and Colorado.

I agree, and:

If there is one, the first GabCon should be informally attached to some other paranormal convention that Art and others might be attending.  An "After Convention GabCon" so to speak.  That way the first GabCon can avoid the overhead administration costs and logistics work.  We'll just all show up for a paranormal convention and meet up as our own little GabCon mini convention...

Thoughts???

Jackstar

Look, I'm not saying it should be in Seattle (it should be), but I'm saying, we gotta have it in a green state.

Like, Seattle.

widespread1

Quote from: Jackstar on October 27, 2013, 09:55:20 PM
Look, I'm not saying it should be in Seattle (it should be), but I'm saying, we gotta have it in a green state.

Like, Seattle.
how about Bohemian Grove :P

Jackstar

That state is not green enough!

area51drone

Quote from: Jackstar on October 27, 2013, 09:55:20 PM

Like, Seattle.

Jackstar, it would be amiss of us not to point out to you that Seattle isn't a state.  With that said, I agree, have it in Seattle.

widespread1

Colorado is a nice centralized location and yes it is green. :)

Falkie2013

Quote from: widespread1 on October 27, 2013, 10:33:06 PM
Colorado is a nice centralized location and yes it is green. :)

Or maybe it has a brown cloud of pot smoke over it now.
:)
Which is something I didn't have coming back from the Bob Willkins/Forry Ackerman presentation tonight in Niles. Debris all over the place flying everywhere including a huge piece of white paper that looked like a ghost crossing my windshield. HIgh winds and wind advisories all over the Bay Area too.
And my Stillers lost though it was closer than I thought it would be.

I wouldn't go to any gathering that would have someone like me as an attendee.