• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Wild card line, you are on the air.... where are you calling from?

Started by area51drone, October 06, 2013, 10:24:30 AM

jazmunda

Am I East or West of the rockies? Probably West. Definitely South of the Rockies.

Hell I'm calling in on the International Line.

Melbourne, Australia.

area51drone

Quote from: jazmunda on October 07, 2013, 06:48:36 AM
Am I East or West of the rockies? Probably West. Definitely South of the Rockies.

Hell I'm calling in on the International Line.

Melbourne, Australia.

LOL,  definitely international line.   But that does beg the question...  I think you'd be East of the Rockies since you're in an earlier timezone?

Juan

I'm in the real Florida, not the southern NYC/northern Havana part.

widespread1

Grew up as a child in the Pacific Northwest Seattle area but now I reside in Northern California near Mount Shasta.

jazmunda

Quote from: area51drone on October 07, 2013, 12:24:55 PM
LOL,  definitely international line.   But that does beg the question...  I think you'd be East of the Rockies since you're in an earlier timezone?

I think it depends on what 2D map you are looking at. ;)

Quote from: widespread1 on October 07, 2013, 04:27:37 PM
Grew up as a child in the Pacific Northwest Seattle area but now I reside in Northern California near Mount Shasta.

Ah, the home of the Lemurians!  I taught for a number of years at a community college a bit south of there.

widespread1

Quote from: West of the Rockies on October 07, 2013, 05:12:14 PM
Ah, the home of the Lemurians!  I taught for a number of years at a community college a bit south of there.

I dont know about aliens underneath it
But if there are aliens or is a god, one will feel much closer to them when they are near or on that mountain.
Something, I am not sure what vibes there for sure.

Quote from: widespread1 on October 07, 2013, 05:47:29 PM
I dont know about aliens underneath it
But if there are aliens or is a god, one will feel much closer to them when they are near or on that mountain.
Something, I am not sure what vibes there for sure.

I tend to agree... something about being in the shadow of that mysterious mountain always makes me ponder the metaphysical. 

Cynnie

Born and raised in NC , but i've lived all over ( even texas ..ugh)

Currently in Douglas Ma

FallenSeraph

Memphis, TN. City of peace, tranquility, cultural refinement and intellect.   ::)

Born in Atlanta, lived in Dearborn, Mich. for 4 years, NC from 2nd grade through HS, lived in several places in Florida for 32 years, then Wyoming, Idaho for a winter into the next falls 2nd snowstorm, Hawai'i, Hawaii for 3 years. Now in northwestern SC .

Cantara

Coastal MS area but Texas now and how I do miss NOLA weekend visits.