• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

if you have a time machine like the tardis who do you want to meet?

Started by SR-71, October 03, 2013, 11:50:45 AM

ksm32

After some thought..

I would go back to just before I was born, then steal lil me after I'm born and raise myself. Nothing against my parents but I think that's my answer. The ultimate (if I only knew then what I know now)

I would go back and warn Nikola Tesla and George Westinghouse that they should be careful not to have anything to do with J.P. Morgan. Then we might have a different world .
or... go back and see that that door to Lincoln's box had some guard on it. Perhaps the South would not have had such a devastating 'Reconstruction' period as Lincoln seemed to be inclined not to be as punishing as was congress after the impeachment of Andrew Johnson.

SciFiAuthor

George Noory, Tiny Tim, and Marsha from the Brady bunch! :)

Meh, I was thinking Napoleon, Issac Newton and Albert Einstein.

Juan

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on October 05, 2013, 08:34:22 PM
Marsha from the Brady bunch! :)
I interviewed Maureen McCormick about 20-years ago.  What a dreadfully dull, unintelligent, and uninteresting person she is in real life. 

Out of curiosity, could you add a bit more detail to your comment, UFOFill?  Had she done little since The Brady Bunch?  Was she just one of those intellectually uninterested people we meet in life (all too often)?  It must be a drag to reach your life's apogee at 15.  I wonder how many times she's heard someone shout, "Marsha, Marsha, Marsha."  God, can you imagine being any TV actor and hearing people parrot some stupid line you uttered ten, twenty, forty years ago? 

What you talkin' 'bout, Willis? 
Scotty, beam me up.
Just the facts, ma'am.
Dynomite!