• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

pate

Pate is also a last name.

Pate can mean "top of one's head"  i.e. he has a bald pate

Pâté is the faggy ground up meat, usually duck or goose liver.

The more you know...

Gunner65

Douglas Dietrich saves the world in the past 3 years?  lol  There is no legacy! There is no Douglas Dietrich!

A lot of strange types showing up here the last few days, even what appears to be a hacker that can get into Dietrich's personal files which seems surreal. But I get the feeling that Gunner65 is their target. They are messing with him and trying to provoke a reaction for their amusement at his expense. Maybe Gunner should refrain from responding to their posts.

WOTR

Quote from: T-bone Pickens on September 13, 2019, 11:02:00 PM
Pate is also a last name.

Pate can mean "top of one's head"  i.e. he has a bald pate

Pâté is the faggy ground up meat, usually duck or goose liver.

The more you know...

In "Pate speak" I assume that it can also be used to polish teeth and as a a way to bring the smokiness to a good Sctoch? 

pate

Quote from: sneaksie-taffer on September 13, 2019, 11:03:27 PM
A lot of strange types showing up here the last few days, even what appears to be a hacker that can get into Dietrich's personal files which seems surreal. But I get the feeling that Gunner65 is their target. They are messing with him and trying to provoke a reaction for their amusement at his expense. Maybe Gunner should refrain from responding to their posts.

Someone hacked Dietrich?  I find that amusing, anything interesting revealed?

Gunner65

SHUT THE FUCK UP! T-BONE!  Before I Pate' your fucking face!

pate

Quote from: WOTR on September 13, 2019, 11:05:35 PM
In "Pate speak" I assume that it can also be used to polish teeth and as a a way to bring the smokiness to a good Sctoch?

I am unfamiliar with that meaning of "pate"

Is it code?

Gunner65

Quote from: T-bone Pickens on September 13, 2019, 11:06:06 PM
Someone hacked Dietrich?  I find that amusing, anything interesting revealed?
HAHAAHAAAA!

Gunner65

Gunner65

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 13, 2019, 11:10:35 PM
Maybe we should shut the fuck up and let "some of it" (them) play itself (themselves) out

Gunner65

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 13, 2019, 11:10:35 PM
"Personal files hehehe!"  Dietrich has no personal files!

What "posts"?  Yours?  Just shut the fuck up and wait  - They have had their amusement.  For three years.  Now it's my turn. Stop cleaving comments and using them for propaganda! 

WOTR

Quote from: T-bone Pickens on September 13, 2019, 11:08:02 PM
I am unfamiliar with that meaning of "pate"

Is it code?
I'm "nautical shore", but I think I meant tooth pate (paste) and smoked pate (peat) to give scotch a smoky character.  ;)

pate

Quote from: WOTR on September 13, 2019, 11:37:32 PM
I'm "nautical shore", but I think I meant tooth pate (paste) and smoked pate (peat) to give scotch a smoky character.  ;)

This hangover has dulled my wits.  Of course, well played sir.

+1

Gunner65

Quote from: username on September 13, 2019, 11:37:23 PM
This thread is amazing.
You bet it is..but you are too stupid to use it!  Or understand it! So you will attack me I guess..because that is the easiest thing for you to do!
You go ahead with that and see where it gets you!

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 13, 2019, 11:43:29 PM
You bet it is..but you are too stupid to use it!  Or understand it! So you will attack me I guess..because that is the easiest thing for you to do!
You go ahead with that and see where it gets you!

🙄

Gunner65

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 13, 2019, 11:15:31 PM
Maybe we should shut the fuck up and let "some of it" (them) play itself (themselves) out
if you are a glutton for punishment have at it soldier. Who am I to judge? I recall having some fun at your expense too....LOL.

Gunner65

Bard_Yard_Fire may be a mysterious "hacker" - maybe not!  But by comparison to Daniel Arola and Dietrichs other retarded cult attack trolls is clearly unique in opposition. This website is all about being entertained by idiocracies like Douglas Dietrich.

The recent appearance of "strange types" to this thread may simply be a coincidence. But for someone who claims to have been the "protege' "  of Michael Aquino - a "vampire super-soldier, combat US Marine and international merc, cross-dressing assassin, occult wizard, biological son of Adolf Hitler, "military historian" and an expert in psychological warfare" - Dietrich is getting his ass kicked!

Too bad that BYF won't be able to reveal all of what's on Dietrich's Google drive. No doubt there is stuff in there that would get Dietrich in a lot of trouble with the authorities. But Dietrich is so demented that he would risk life imprisonment than erase what's there since it means so much to him. What BYF is doing is highly illegal as well and he could face some serious prison time if found out. We have to see how this all turns out in the end.

Gunner65

Venus Clark aka Vanessa Clark is still friends with Judith Eggart on FB.  Will Judith Eggart also part ways will Dietrich? Will Dietrich attempt to discredit the e-mail attributed to Clark sent to himself in June and subsequently leaked here by BYF?  His BS story about a homeless dude (Bellgab) may get a few tweaks tonight and ultimately be incorporated into his litany of lies.

Gunner65

Is Dietrich "Ammo'ing - up" for his upcoming secret mission?  EH, No!  It's just another asian cosplay photo he claims to be of himself.  (Very "tacky" use of inert rifle rounds as jewelry in my opinion.)

Gunner65

Audio is all fucked -up. Echos and pots and pans clanking around.  Sounds like Dietrich is doing his show outside from a tent or something...did I just hear a microwave timer bell go off?  WTF is all this BS?

Gunner65

Lies, lies, lies to start the shit-show.