• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Does Damon have brain damage?

Started by AZZERAE, May 27, 2019, 02:04:29 PM

AZZERAE

His speech and writing style indicate as much. What say you?

Jojo

Quote from: AZZERAE on May 27, 2019, 02:04:29 PM
Oh sure, the guy's never formed a grammatically correct sentence in his life.  Even his own parent said so last August in this forum.  Even I know more about making a video than he does, which pretty much says he's a pea brain.  Can't pronounce, can't spell, can't look at the cam, can't type, wouldn't know the lens of a camera from the lens over a laser!  In the last video he made, he sucked his thumb and his drawers were so droopy they almost fell down, and not in the "fashionable" sense, either.  If anyone needs an implant and a download, it's Damon.  Self-flushing toilets were made just for him.  He really does sing Happy Birthday all the way through when washing his hands afterward.  Remember the time one of his shoes was black and the other was blue?  Ha, ha, that was classic.  He gave away his contact lenses because he thought they were stick-on nails.  You'd think someone would tell him his clothes are always on inside out!  From what I hear, though, he's quite a squirter, so there is that.

White matter, grey matter, is it really going to matter 5 years from now?  LET IT GO!

paladin1991

Quote from: AZZERAE on May 27, 2019, 02:04:29 PM
laat dit net gaan

Sugaree

I really do not like the guy so it is hard to say.
I also feel like he tries so damn hard to be liked.
Everyday he greets people for likes. It is disgusting.

Jojo

Damon got Bart Ell to donate some Ell Gab March profits to Pilots N Paws, an animal rescue group.  Pretty cool.
https://www.pilotsnpaws.org/

Quote from: Sugaree on May 28, 2019, 08:13:02 AM
I really do not like the guy so it is hard to say.
I also feel like he tries so damn hard to be liked.
Everyday he greets people for likes. It is disgusting.

lmao how pathetic.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Sixteen on June 01, 2019, 10:46:23 AM
Damon got Bart Ell to donate some Ell Gab March profits to Pilots N Paws, an animal rescue group.  Pretty cool.

I’d look so hokey right now, if I applauded such a thing.

Nevertheless, good on Damon.

Is there any proof these charities are getting anything?

artbell_ghost

spoke to damon at noon local time.

asked if he was mad at bellgab.com. here is his answer: 'they aren't nice but I'm not mad at them anymore tell them they don't hurt my feelings like they did before.' 

editorial: um's and unintelligible language removed for clarity.

AZZERAE

Quote from: artbell_ghost on June 01, 2019, 12:49:00 PM
spoke to damon at noon local time.

asked if he was mad at bellgab.com. here is his answer: 'they aren't nice but I'm not mad at them anymore tell them they don't hurt my feelings like they did before.' 

Erm. Well! That's not what his blood-cunted PMs indicated, all over the inbox floor.

artbell_ghost

I believe you my friend, and your point is valid.  I would caution you to gird up your loins and be mindful of enemy gaslighting.

Jojo

Quote from: artbell_ghost on June 01, 2019, 03:02:58 PM
I believe you my friend, and your point is valid.  I would caution you to gird up your loins and be mindful of enemy gaslighting.
Damon is not an enemy.  He encouraged Bart to donate to a charity his occupational peers sponsor, for the good of puppies and kittens from shelters.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Sixteen on June 01, 2019, 06:57:16 PM
Damon is not an enemy.  He encouraged Bart to donate to a charity his occupational peers sponsor, for the good of puppies and kittens from shelters.

He sounds like another great guy i know, is he also a vegetarian?

Jojo

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on June 01, 2019, 07:13:36 PM
He sounds like another great guy i know, is he also a vegetarian?
There's always a sickening exception.

whoozit

Let’s be honest, Damon’s brain is probably functioning at 110%.

artbell_ghost

Quote from: Sixteen on June 01, 2019, 06:57:16 PM

not sure I am reading between the lines in your statement correctly.

are you saying you are in or are you saying you are out?

Jojo

Quote from: artbell_ghost on June 01, 2019, 10:23:17 PM
not sure I am reading between the lines in your statement correctly.

are you saying you are in or are you saying you are out?
Like a phallus, you mean?

Jojo

Quote from: artbell_ghost on June 01, 2019, 11:33:48 PM
exactly
Ok, then, that would probably be a question best answered by a fellah.

AZZERAE

Quote from: artbell_ghost on June 01, 2019, 03:02:58 PM

Oh, I’m aware.

artbell_ghost

Quote from: Sixteen on June 02, 2019, 02:43:17 AM
Ok, then, that would probably be a question best answered by a fellah.

So I ask you in a fair and open manner my friend. please understand I don’t concern myself with the issue of gender. i support gender fluidity and hope you answer from your heart not your anger.

artbell_ghost

sincere apologies damon for sharing our private conversation.  i was under the impression I had left off the private details of that chat but I guess the whole conversation was not to be shared.

related note: thanks for the answer sixteen, I can feel it.

Jojo

Quote from: artbell_ghost on June 02, 2019, 06:42:49 PM
sincere apologies damon for sharing our private conversation.  i was under the impression I had left off the private details of that chat but I guess the whole conversation was not to be shared.

related note: thanks for the answer sixteen, I can feel it.
Although I tried, I have absolutely no idea what you have been talking about.  Whatever you feel is not based in anything deliberate.  If you'd like to clue me in, feel free. 

AZZERAE

Paladin knows more than he's letting on.