• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Louis CK about to get the Spacey treatment

Started by bateman, November 09, 2017, 12:29:01 PM

ksm32

Hollywood witch-hunt. Good lord, fucking ridiculous.

That said, I think B_Dubb just patted me on the bum.

b_dubb

Quote from: ksm32 on November 10, 2017, 01:45:58 AM
Hollywood witch-hunt. Good lord, fucking ridiculous.

That said, I think B_Dubb just patted me on the bum.
I couldn’t resist

Jackstar

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on November 10, 2017, 10:38:33 PM
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/george-takei-accused-sexually-assaulting-model-1981-1056698

1981? Nigga please.

QuoteA former model and actor is accusing Star Trek icon George Takei of sexual assault in 1981. The accuser, Scott R. Brunton, who was 23 at the time of the alleged incident, claims that Takei took advantage of him when he was most vulnerable.

"Vulnerable at 23" is my new Rock Band name. I might get a tat.

I never heard of Louis CK before but he sounds like a real sweetheart.  No loss to society if his career folds.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 10, 2017, 11:07:11 PM
I never heard of Louis CK before but he sounds like a real sweetheart.  No loss to society if his career folds.

He's actually a really funny guy and this one seems fishy to me because when he apologized he said that in all instances he asked first and they consented. He then stipulated that it was still wrong because he was in a position of power over these women because they admired him. Umm. sorry but that's usually the way it works. A woman admires you, you reciprocate and the next thing you know you're making the beast with two backs (or, in Louie's case, just masturbating while they watch). He's liberal, he realizes he just got caught up in the fervor by women who are obviously base opportunists if they consented as he said and so, not wanting to look like a hypocrite, he's playing along.

Hulk_Hoagland

Jorch Noory touched me in my bathing suit area without my consent!

Swishypants

Sex today is so complicated! Even if it's ok then, it's not later? Best to rape and kill them, then feed the body to pigs. :)

ItsOver

Quote from: Swishypants on November 11, 2017, 08:46:22 AM
Sex today is so complicated! Even if it's ok then, it's not later? Best to rape and kill them, then feed the body to pigs. :)
Just turn them into McRibs.  "Go directly to McRibs, do not feed to pigs, do not plant in the ground..."

ItsOver

Quote from: Hulk_Hoagland on November 11, 2017, 12:55:37 AM
Tommee... you temptress!

Swishypants

Quote from: ItsOver on November 11, 2017, 09:01:58 AM
Just turn them into McRibs.  "Go directly to McRibs, do not feed to pigs, do not plant in the ground..."

Quote from: Hulk_Hoagland on November 11, 2017, 12:55:37 AM
That sounds serious. What part of the bathing suit area? Was it the crochular region?

Hulk_Hoagland

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on November 11, 2017, 07:00:47 PM
That sounds serious. What part of the bathing suit area? Was it the crochular region?

Recently I noticed Jorch awkwardly pacing on the opposite side of a Beverly Hills bar.  Once we made eye contact, he sprinted across the bar, grabbed my crochular region, and screamed “Kevin Spacey ain’t got sheeeit on me!”

Swishypants

Quote from: ksm32 on November 12, 2017, 04:23:42 AM
;D Polite comeback TBA.

"Telekinetic Prophetic Dy-No-Mite!!! Secret Warfare IS real! You better believe it, Brothers!"

Swishypants

Quote from: Jackstar on November 10, 2017, 11:03:06 PM
1981? Nigga please.

"Vulnerable at 23" is my new Rock Band name. I might get a tat.

If you are stupid enough to get a Tattoo, it has to be a War Bird, or you're a bitch!

This chubby fucker can get a sunburn to piss off the black guys. "Red Tails!" ;)

Co-Opted!!!

Dreyfuss onboard now as well

L.A. Writer Says Richard Dreyfuss Sexually Harassed and Exposed Himself to Her in the 1980s

http://www.vulture.com/2017/11/richard-dreyfuss-accused-of-exposing-himself-to-woman.html

There are some things you would never be able to unsee................

starrmtn001

Quote from: Swishypants on November 11, 2017, 08:46:22 AM
So, you've watched the Deadwood series?