• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

I suppose I should be gracious and accept the 4th of July...

Started by Yorkshire pud, July 04, 2018, 10:27:53 AM

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on July 04, 2018, 01:35:14 PM
YP, Metron has been on a mission nearly every time I post, to discredit me regarding things like racism and criminality.

Given you blamed Trump for Aunty Maxine's overt racism and calls to riot that hardly should come as a surprise.

QuoteI have him on "Ignore", with a few exceptions.  He has allowed his delusion about me to become an albatross around his neck, which if hurting anyone, is really only hurting him.

Oh I'm doing just fine, your reputation otoh...not so much... :(

QuoteUnit 14
PS I think MD might have paid him, but not sure on that.

Hardly a surprise you'd devolve to rumor mongering and false accusations either. >:(

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on July 04, 2018, 01:38:47 PM
But, I just want to say that supporting the U.S. Flag Code is hardly unpatriotic.
Unit 14

Oh fuck all!

LEARN SOMETHING BIOTCH:

https://www.legion.org/flag/questions-answers/91517/it-permissible-wear-item-clothing-looks-united-states-flag

Question:
Is it permissible to wear an item of clothing that looks like the United States flag?

Answer:
Unless an article of clothing is made from an actual United States flag, there is NO breach of flag etiquette whatsoever. People are simply expressing their patriotism and love of country by wearing an article of clothing that happens to be red, white, and blue with stars and stripes. There is nothing illegal about the wearing or use of these items.

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on July 04, 2018, 01:42:34 PM
YS, I'm not sure but I think the racism allegation was to me, not you.

Daft you are, or incapable of basic reading comprehension.

The charge of racism was on British imperialism and their flag.

Yeeesh! 

QuoteMetron2267 is usually intelligent and passionate, but if he's targeting me don't waste your time with him, as he seems to be an infinite tear.
Unit 14

Oh wah... :'(

Gd5150

Always nice when the leftwing lemmings pop in and share their obsessive hate. I suppose we could visit their country’s message boards on their independence days. But they don’t have any boards of interest :(. We could spend our lives relocating to their counties. But we have no interest :(. We could opt to spend our lives complaining endlessly about their policies. But their homelands have no relevance. :( We don’t know or care where they’re from. When you’re the best people come to you. When you’re the worlds alpha male you can sit back while the bitches beg for your attention.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 14 on July 04, 2018, 01:35:14 PM
YP, Metron has been on a mission nearly every time I post, to discredit me regarding things like racism and criminality.  I have him on "Ignore", with a few exceptions.  He has allowed his delusion about me to become an albatross around his neck, which if hurting anyone, is really only hurting him.
Unit 14
PS I think MD might have paid him, but not sure on that.

Dream on, girly! Some people say I am him. :D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Metron2267 on July 04, 2018, 01:46:16 PM
Think of what a total scumbag you are to troll America on Independence Day whilst you, a besotted limey sponger, live off the fat of some Cal Trans DMV whore.

You're beneath contempt...but only barely... >:(

Hey you can come back next St George's day and troll me, deal?  ;D ;D

Yous really still mad though eh?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Gd5150 on July 04, 2018, 01:53:02 PM
Always nice when the leftwing lemmings pop in and share their obsessive hate. I suppose we could visit their country’s message boards on their independence days. But they don’t have any boards of interest :(. We could spend our lives relocating to their counties. But we have no interest :(. We could opt to spend our lives complaining endlessly about their policies. But their homelands have no relevance. :( We don’t know or care where they’re from. When you’re the best people come to you. When you’re the worlds alpha male you can sit back while the bitches beg for your attention.

;D ;D ;D ;D

Metron2267

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 04, 2018, 02:02:56 PM
Hey you can come back next St George's day and troll me, deal?  ;D ;D

Englie-land and its itinerant serfs are too insignificant to wast the time trolling, sorry. :(

QuoteYous really still mad though eh?

Fuck off back to Blighty where treasonous vermin like you belong.

Stop sponging off the USA, you hypocritical phony.

>:(

Metron2267

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 04, 2018, 02:04:31 PM
;D ;D ;D ;D

Yes, I though he summarized our status as the most favored nation for liberty and equality rather well too... ;D

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Metron2267 on July 04, 2018, 01:56:35 PM
I'd like to see you say that from this cage:

These lurid fantasies are entirely a matter between you and the large economy size jar of Vaseline you keep next to your wheelchair.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Metron2267 on July 04, 2018, 02:14:21 PM
Fuck off back to Blighty where treasonous vermin like you belong.

He can't be treasonous if he's British, you stupid old goat. He's undermining the system from within, like a death-watch beetle, and I applaud his efforts.

Jojo

Quote from: Gd5150 on July 04, 2018, 01:53:02 PM
It's pretty clear who the haters are here, & their names have M in them.
Unit 14

Metron2267

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 04, 2018, 02:16:56 PM
These lurid fantasies are entirely a matter between you and the large economy size jar of Vaseline you keep next to your wheelchair.
Oh come now, as combustible as your rhetoric is this should be over in mere minutes.... :D

Metron2267

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 04, 2018, 02:19:19 PM
He can't be treasonous if he's British, you stupid old goat.

Of course he can, he rolled Englie-land over to expat his sponging abroad here...

QuoteHe's undermining the system from within, like a death-watch beetle, and I applaud his efforts.

He's accomplishing nothing, nada, and your specious applause rings only in the echo chamber of your own serf mind. >:(

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on July 04, 2018, 02:21:48 PM
It's pretty clear who the haters are here, & their names have M in them.
Unit 14

It's 100% evident who and what you are dear, and that work took only a matter of days to cement in. :(

Jackstar

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 14 on July 04, 2018, 02:21:48 PM
It's pretty clear who the haters are here, & their names have M 14 in them.
Unit 14

FIFY ;)

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Metron2267 on July 04, 2018, 02:23:42 PM
Of course he can, he rolled Englie-land over to expat his sponging abroad here...

He's accomplishing nothing, nada, and your specious applause rings only in the echo chamber of your own serf mind. >:(

Yorkie is a graduate of our 'Neo-Viking' programme. He's been highly trained from a young age to go out there and spread alarm, discontent and venereal disease among you mouth-breathing apes. The fact that you're so obsessed with him proves that. It's only a matter of time before you beg us to come back and rule you again.

Metron2267

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 04, 2018, 02:33:53 PM
Yorkie is a graduate of our 'Neo-Viking' programme. He's been highly trained from a young age to go out there and spread alarm, discontent and venereal disease among you mouth-breathing apes.

Well then at least you sent him to the proper DMV to spread his filth!

QuoteThe fact that you're so obsessed with him proves that. It's only a matter of time before you beg us to come back and rule you again.

Delusions of empire die slowly, don't they?

8)

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Metron2267 on July 04, 2018, 02:37:02 PM
Well then at least you sent him to the proper DMV to spread his filth!

Delusions of empire die slowly, don't they?

8)

I doubt you're suffering from venereal disease though. That would assume there's someone misguided enough out there to fuck you.

Jojo

Quote from: Jackstar on July 04, 2018, 02:26:00 PM
You are far more generous than I here.
I LAST LONGER TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, LOL.
Unit 3.141...

Jojo

Quote from: Jackstar on July 04, 2018, 02:44:21 PM

Wrong again.
Totally evil.  I hope the diseased person was found guilty.  I see this is from 2012.  I believe someone cracked down on this horrible problem.  As if circumcision isn't already risky or bad enough, which is now well documented on the Internet.

It's easy to get demoralized knowing things like this happen.  But even doctors are negligent, & manufacturers of internal medical devices also damage people.

Unit 14

Metron2267

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 04, 2018, 02:42:24 PM
I doubt you're suffering from venereal disease though.

I tend to avoid Cali-phonya like the plague...

;D

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on July 04, 2018, 02:44:46 PM
I LAST LONGER TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, LOL.
Unit 3.141...

Until Maxine's arrest for violating US code on inciting riot comes?