• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Fyodor Gutman

Quote from: ONeill on April 09, 2018, 01:49:22 AM
It's likely more fantasies like the Noorie TV show. This fat cunt is sitting on 4k, he's planning to waste 1k on some cretinous woo woo con, and yet he claims he's broke and starving. What a very fat cunt.
I believe he's sitting on closer to $10K. These new things he buys aren't just falling out of the sky.

Quote from: ONeill on April 09, 2018, 01:49:22 AM
It's likely more fantasies like the Noorie TV show. This fat cunt is sitting on 4k, he's planning to waste 1k on some cretinous woo woo con, and yet he claims he's broke and starving. What a very fat cunt.

He is not sitting on the 4k. Kathy is. He just contributes to the fund because he believes she will be now required to drive him around as he request with no complaints. She did tell him she would and that is good enough for him to dump a few hundred into the fund each month.

If that car ever gets purchased it will be his reason that all his big plans fail.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lord Grantham on April 09, 2018, 06:49:26 AM
What the fuck does this have to do with this thread?

Answer: Fuck all.

It was for Whitecrow, you busybody piece of shit. ::)

chefist

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on April 09, 2018, 09:37:33 AM
He is not sitting on the 4k. Kathy is. He just contributes to the fund because he believes she will be now required to drive him around as he request with no complaints. She did tell him she would and that is good enough for him to dump a few hundred into the fund each month.

If that car ever gets purchased it will be his reason that all his big plans fail.

Ha  ;D Exactly...he'll expect her to drive him all over Timbuktu to make the "compound dream" come true.  When she finally refuses....ah, can't wait for that video!

ONeill

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on April 09, 2018, 02:57:18 PM
She probably rolls around naked in that pile of money.

Literally like a dragon sitting on its hoard.

"MacArthur Park" is melting in the dark for this f*ck on YouTube. Someone left his cake out in the rain. But it took him so long to bake it. But he'll never have the recipe ever again. As the Sewergabbers follow in the dance...

Not only that, it may be the feds (ATF) who look into this gun stuff this nut is talking about.

Great to have George Noory and his producer Tom Danheiser dragged into this as some "official researcher and contributor to 'Coast To Coast AM'" proves himself some whack job who now claims he intends to get his rotten hands on guns. To perhaps murder is anyone's guess.

Thank Noory and 'Coast" for giving us this loonie. A real weirdo who if ever gets his rotten mitts on guns will perhaps go on some mass-murder spree. Nice to know 'Coast' supports such -- and such as Noory endorses.

perhaps a little homework on communication is in order...

https://youtu.be/iEkEtZvctKc
i am going to be ready for SENDA’s next LIVE EVENT !
are you ?

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on April 09, 2018, 09:37:33 AM

SENDA is just taking precautions, you know
having slow Kathy sit on the money
SENDA cannot take any chances on welfare finding out about his bankroll !

think of it a money laundering type operation...
(maintenance of his “judgement proof” status)

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 09, 2018, 04:10:05 PM
perhaps a little homework on communication is in order...

https://youtu.be/iEkEtZvctKc
i am going to be ready for SENDA’s next LIVE EVENT !
are you ?

Despite your concerns about niutcases who someone may provide access to firearms, it's not the local Sheriff in Nevada. I think it; the ATF under federal law who will perhaps raid that kid and confiscate the guns and ensure that Senda will not legally handle guns or go on some mass-shooting spree.   

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on April 09, 2018, 02:57:18 PM
She probably rolls around naked in that pile of money.
didn’t  slow Kathy rolling around naked on a mattress result
in said mattress needing to be thrown out ?

now you think she is rolling around naked on SENDA’s stash ?
OMG

whoozit

Quote from: chefist on April 09, 2018, 12:45:55 PM
Ha  ;D Exactly...he'll expect her to drive him all over Timbuktu to make the "compound dream" come true.  When she finally refuses....ah, can't wait for that video!
I predict another “Don’t hit me” moment.

chefist

Quote from: whoozit on April 09, 2018, 04:26:10 PM
I predict another “Don’t hit me” moment.

"I didn't hit her, I strangled her."

MAX

Thank Noory and 'Coast" for giving us this loonie. A real weirdo who if ever gets his rotten mitts on guns will perhaps go on some mass-murder spree. Nice to know 'Coast' supports such -- and such as Noory endorses.
[/quote]

Look on the bright side he will probably end up shooting himself. 

Quote from: whoozit on April 09, 2018, 04:57:52 PM
But don’t forget she deserved it.

Part of me hopes that Kathy and Patty take the four large to Vegas for a weekend blow out. Is that wrong?

Note:  I entered "fat woman roulette" into google image search to find a funny pix but it yielded some
rather intriguing results!  Which I don't quite understand but I don't get out much............

GravitySucks

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 09, 2018, 05:14:21 PM
Part of me hopes that Kathy and Patty take the four large to Vegas for a weekend blow out. Is that wrong?

Note:  I entered "fat woman roulette" into google image search to find a funny pix but it yielded some
rather intriguing results!  Which I don't quite understand but I don't get out much............

Did that part of you twitch when you thought of it?

Asking for a friend.

p.s. Don’t google “fat woman craps table”

chefist

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 09, 2018, 05:14:21 PM

Maybe go when Heather is doing her Area 51 invasion! Now that would be entertainment at its best!

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 09, 2018, 05:56:54 PM
Did that part of you twitch when you thought of it?

Asking for a friend.

p.s. Don’t google “fat woman craps table”

Ah Jeez Louise Grav.   

Did the lady in pink eat some of George's rancid chicken deluxe's?  Holy Christ.  You did warn about it but it was
a damn trap.

and No - no twitching.  I like 'em to weigh more than 90 lbs.

I guess the thing to do next is to enter the fascinating query of "fat woman baccarat"

Who is gonna take the hit?  I'm still reeling from the craps table   :P

Norm

Quote from: Fyodor Gutman on April 09, 2018, 05:53:22 PM
George Senda has truly gone mad...

It is perfectly legal to "put down" a sick or deranged animal.

Quote from: ONeill on April 09, 2018, 04:56:17 AM

I don't know, man, I'm just not feeling it for this Addams Family reboot.  They got Uncle Fester and Thing right, but that bearded guy doesn't look anything like Gomez.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on April 09, 2018, 07:52:29 PM
I don't know, man, I'm just not feeling it for this Addams Family reboot.  They got Uncle Fester and Thing right, but that bearded guy doesn't look anything like Gomez.

That's Pugsley, fool! ::)

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 09, 2018, 07:55:54 PM
That's Pugsley, fool! ::)

Not nearly fat enough.  Perhaps Senda can play multiple roles in this film, a la Peter Sellers.