MUDDY
2 (22.2%)
HARD
5 (55.6%)
GOOEY
1 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 9

starrmtn001

I don't think many of you know that he is an American Veteran.

Thank you for your service, SIR!

starrmtn001

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on November 24, 2018, 02:35:08 PM

Luv ya Tootsy, but he deserves respect and gratitude. 
I can understand your reaction to his posts, truly I can.  ;) 
But he did fight and serve for our America.  And I will always stand with him for that.

Quote from: StarrMountain on November 25, 2018, 09:29:27 PM
I don't think many of you know that he is an American Veteran.

Thank you for your service, SIR!

Due to an unusual set of circumstances for which there was no administrative procedure, I have two years worth of service in the US Navy, an Honorable Discharge, and the ability to claim benefits and status as a veteran.

I have declined to dishonor that stature by availing of any benefit from this situation. 

Point being, I don't give props to someone who is a veteran until I hear about the details of his service.  No disrespect to Groyper or anyone else.  Just that I honor men and women who served their country, not people who are "veterans."

Just sayin'.  You can all return to ogling the gifs elsewhere on this site of blondes engaging in bestiality now.

pate

Did anyone notice that there is actually only one shape listed in the choices for what shape groyper might be?  I almost want to allow "flat" as a shape, but I just cannot.

Is the Woozy borderline retarted or sumthin?

Quote from: pate on November 25, 2018, 09:37:10 PM
Is the Woozy borderline retarted or sumthin?

I'm going with Tina based on posting patterns and time stamps.  But who knows.

It would be much more economical if she was that way without the use of drugs.

starrmtn001

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on November 25, 2018, 09:36:55 PM
Due to an unusual set of circumstances for which there was no administrative procedure, I have two years worth of service in the US Navy, an Honorable Discharge, and the ability to claim benefits and status as a veteran.

I have declined to dishonor that stature by availing of any benefit from this situation. 

Point being, I don't give props to someone who is a veteran until I hear about the details of his service.  No disrespect to Groyper or anyone else.  Just that I honor men and women who served their country, not people who are "veterans."

Just sayin'.  You can all return to ogling the gifs elsewhere on this site of blondes engaging in bestiality now.

This is something I learned several years ago.  I don't ogle.  I honor and respect those who deserve it.

That being said, I thank and honor YOU, Sir, for putting in time and training.  You may need it someday.   My family is Navy and Coast Guard.

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on November 25, 2018, 09:36:55 PM

i delivered mail behind the lines. not all heroes wear capes.

pate

Who or what the fuck is "Tina"?

BallGrab is once again getting very confusing, and that's me saying eye fine dit khanfusticating...

ediot:  Didn't scientists find some chemical in cat urine that makes people a bit crazy or something?  Maybe it was a parasite (flea or mites) that has some sort of toxin or something...  Maybe I'm being Mandela'd again, dammint.

Quote from: StarrMountain on November 25, 2018, 09:41:06 PM
This is something I learned several years ago.  I don't ogle.  I honor and respect those who deserve it.

That being said, I thank and honor YOU, Sir, for putting in time and training.  You may need it someday.   My family is Navy and Coast Guard.

I didn't explain it correctly.  I signed up, showed up for a physical, and that's all.  I never did a lick of work, training, or anything at all that benefited the Navy or our country.  And yet I could claim that status and avail of benefits due to a mistake.  There's nothing that I did worth thanking or honoring, ma'am.

Quote from: Richard Groyper on November 25, 2018, 09:41:30 PM
i delivered mail behind the lines. not all heroes wear capes.

"All the real heroes are not storybook combat fighters. Every single man in the army plays a vital role. So don't ever let up. Don't ever think that your job is unimportant. What if every truck driver decided that he didn't like the whine of the shells and turned yellow and jumped headlong into a ditch? That cowardly bastard could say to himself, 'Hell, they won't miss me, just one man in thousands.' What if every man said that? Where in the hell would we be then? No, thank God, Americans don't say that. Every man does his job. Every man is important. The ordinance men are needed to supply the guns, the quartermaster is needed to bring up the food and clothes for us because where we are going there isn't a hell of a lot to steal. Every last damn man in the mess hall, even the one who boils the water to keep us from getting the GI shits, has a job to do."

source: Patton's speech to the 3rd Army.

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on November 25, 2018, 09:51:13 PM
"All the real heroes are not storybook combat fighters. Every single man in the army plays a vital role. So don't ever let up. Don't ever think that your job is unimportant. What if every truck driver decided that he didn't like the whine of the shells and turned yellow and jumped headlong into a ditch? That cowardly bastard could say to himself, 'Hell, they won't miss me, just one man in thousands.' What if every man said that? Where in the hell would we be then? No, thank God, Americans don't say that. Every man does his job. Every man is important. The ordinance men are needed to supply the guns, the quartermaster is needed to bring up the food and clothes for us because where we are going there isn't a hell of a lot to steal. Every last damn man in the mess hall, even the one who boils the water to keep us from getting the GI shits, has a job to do."

source: Patton's speech to the 3rd Army.

on a serious note, i was a medic in the infantry.

Quote from: pate on November 25, 2018, 09:44:32 PM
Who or what the fuck is "Tina"?

Crystal meth.  Haven't they showed you yet how to use Google at the rest home, grandpa?

starrmtn001

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on November 25, 2018, 09:47:40 PM
I didn't explain it correctly.  I signed up, showed up for a physical, and that's all.  I never did a lick of work, training, or anything at all that benefited the Navy or our country.  And yet I could claim that status and avail of benefits due to a mistake.  There's nothing that I did worth thanking or honoring, ma'am.

Then, I thank you for being honest, and forthright. ;)

Quote from: Richard Groyper on November 25, 2018, 09:53:46 PM
on a serious note, i was a medic in the infantry.

Talaga?  How did you end up being a human turd, then, as the title of this thread claims?  How did things go so wrong for you?  Was it a woman, or gambling, or perhaps some drugs that you would be willing to share?

AZZERAE

“Turd that won’t flush”?!