• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Weather in your Area

Started by Up All Night, October 15, 2017, 09:25:56 AM

Jojo

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 02, 2018, 12:50:02 AM
Fake news. Only feels like 78 here. Map says 88.
The exact same thing happened here that day, 10 degrees off.  WHICH coincidentally equals the difference made by light cloud cover.  Chem trails?  I think so.  Good to know the weather service might not be in on the conspiracy.  I seriously think someone is trying to protect us from excessive heat from the sun - of course, the weather will get warmer as sun continues to get higher in the sky until after the summer soltice when the sun starts to appear lower again.

Even on cool off-season days, the sun just seems to burn hard onto clothes, heads, and skin -- way harder than it used to.  It's not bec I'm indoors a lot - I try to get out twice daily regardless of season.

We had those mammon clouds today, a whorl of small ones.  Pretty.

Robert

Quote from: Robert on June 02, 2018, 12:07:19 PMHere in Andover, NJ, after a weekend of thunderstorms had been forecast for days, we got away w just a few overnight, most of which seemed to pass S of here.  Sunny now, forecast for cloudy but dry Sun.
But my friend in Newton, just a few mi. N of here, experienced a brief loud T-storm shortly after noon today, & I didn't notice a thing.

Up All Night

Still, the Hottest Place in the USA

Yorkshire pud

Currently high 80s.. was 96 this afternoon.

albrecht

We apparently hit a 100 officially. But it was a dry heat, and better in the pool or inside watching hockey. Cooling down now but parts of  mulch still steamed from sprinkler water. Ha.

Up All Night

Sat June 16th....

It's hot and muggy in Dallas... The Hottest Place in the US considering both the temperature AND the Heat Index 86F/91F !!

Temperature 1AM:

Heat Index 1AM:

albrecht

Suddenly POURING buckets here. Which is nice after dry days at 100F etc.  They said only 30% chance of rain today and 50% tomorrow. Ha. Of course we tend to get rain all at once and expect to be dry and hot again soon.

WeinerInHand

Lincoln, NE. Light rain. 73f. Looks like trouble.

WeinerInHand

Lincoln, NE. 71F. Heavy rain and lightning but no wind. Should be fine.

GravitySucks

Quote from: WeinerInHand on June 19, 2018, 05:17:57 AM
Lincoln, NE. 71F. Heavy rain and lightning but no wind. Should be fine.

Go Big Red

ShayP

Was nearly 100 today at noon.  Then a few hours ago the temperatures dropped nearly 20 degrees and the heavy rains came.  The rain is warm as bath water and I'm loving it.  Screw umbrellas. 

Quote from: ShayP on June 19, 2018, 06:34:43 PM
Was nearly 100 today at noon.  Then a few hours ago the temperatures dropped nearly 20 degrees and the heavy rains came.  The rain is warm as bath water and I'm loving it.  Screw umbrellas.

LOL.  91 here today with heavy humidity.   I've been through worse though.  I'm comfy with the clothes I have on though sweating a bit under the boots. ;D

Yorkshire pud

91 today, due to be 105 on Saturday... :-\

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 19, 2018, 07:03:15 PM
91 today, due to be 105 on Saturday... :-\

At least it is a dry heat!  LOL. ;)

Jojo

Hang in there, everyone!  Feet in water!  Ice wrap on arteries.  Cold shower.  A/C.  We can do this.

Fourteen

aldousburbank

Southern Arizona- 105 today, 110 by Friday.

Gd5150

Weather in Sacramento has been great. Haven’t had a day over 100 this year. And only a few over 90. We’ve got 1 projected for Saturday and then back to the 80s.

TigerLily

San Diego. Morning June gloom then clearing to sunny. High in the mid 70s by the beach. Night low 63. Don't hate me

WeinerInHand

Eastern Utah, westbound en route to Ogden, via I-80 & I-84.

Quote from: WeinerInHand on June 20, 2018, 04:05:33 PM

I want to move to Utah.  There was a nice little town that I summered at when I was a kid.

Koosharem, UT.   Lots of Mormons but good people.   Really beautiful part of the country.

WeinerInHand

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 20, 2018, 04:16:47 PM
I want to move to Utah.  There was a nice little town that I summered at when I was a kid.

Koosharem, UT.   Lots of Mormons but good people.   Really beautiful part of the country.

Yeah, Utah is one of the better states. Wyoming is nice too. I've only been to Idaho twice but I could settle down there.

Metron2267

Quote from: aldousburbank on June 20, 2018, 09:51:59 AM
Southern Arizona- 105 today, 110 by Friday.

How'd the Saguaro fruit harvest go?

TigerLily

Quote from: WeinerInHand on June 20, 2018, 04:05:33 PM

That is gorgeous country. I remember driving to Brianhead and going through St. George. Beautiful country. You're truckin', right?

WeinerInHand

Quote from: TigerLily on June 20, 2018, 06:38:55 PM
That is gorgeous country. I remember driving to Brianhead and going through St. George. Beautiful country. You're truckin', right?

Yeah, I've been driving for eleven years now - It's alright. Tomorrow, I grab a load here in Ogden, and then sixteen hundred miles to Brownsville, Tennessee.