• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

starrmtn001

Quote from: jazmunda on August 29, 2015, 11:55:53 AM
Tap tap. Is this thing on?
Hello?  Hello . . . hello?  Hello . . . Jaz?  Jaz is that you?  Hello Jaz, come in . . . hello? :(
JAZ?  Jazmunda!  It is you! ;D   Speak, please! ;D ;D ;D

SaucyRossy

Bring back the funk! Gabcast is needed. It's like the forums pressure release valve.

Imconfused

Oh,  look who showed up.  :)

But seriously,  when are you gonna do the GabCast.  I mean,  I wish you a great vacation,  but please,  cut it short,  you have obligations. 

People are waiting over here!

jazmunda

My Co hosts all have new gigs. No one wants to hear the jazmunda and onan show. :P

starrmtn001

Quote from: jazmunda on August 29, 2015, 08:10:57 PM
My Co hosts all have new gigs. No one wants to hear the jazmunda and onan show. :P
I do, I do!!!!! ;D

SaucyRossy

Thought the Gabcast was always meant to have rotating hosts. Try out some new people.

aldousburbank

On the contrary.

bateman

I would listen to that all day.

eddie dean

Quote from: SaucyRossy on August 29, 2015, 08:19:55 PM
Thought the Gabcast was always meant to have rotating hosts. Try out some new people.

Good point. I assure you the gabcast is alive & there will be new episodes soon. I'm shooting for this Tuesday.

If anyone is interested in hosting a future episode of the gabcast, contact us. Me or MV.
As long as you have a decent sounding headset / mic we'd love to have some new voices on a rotating basis for the show.

* You would have to buy the beer and wings for the other hosts. ;)

jazmunda

Wednesday is better for me.

#jazmundareturns #artbellwho

eddie dean

Quote from: jazmunda on August 29, 2015, 11:38:53 PM
Does MV even work here anymore?

You missed a lot sir.
Bellgab was sold to a mystery figure from St. Louis called the smoking man Jorch.
MV still works here but it's purely administrative in nature. ;D

pate

Wednesdays aren't really good for me, I have my "Weekly Constitutional" scheduled on that day.

I suppose I could take my portable device along and call in, as it were...

Not Sure I have a microphone that would properly capture the full audiophonic (sp) resonances that may/may not be involved.

I am open to discussion on this matter from a listener/possible caller standpoint

Imconfused

[/quote]

;) ;) ;) Well,  in that case,  I'm in.   ;) ;) ;)

gabrielle

I do too....we all miss the GabCast....we are suffering withdrawal.

pate

I may have found a microphone that captures the audiophonic resonances in my salle de bain or toilette as it were.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFAvSXS5H0E

"AN ELOQUENT SONG, ONCE PLAYED NEEDS NEVER BE PERFORMED AGAIN..."

-anaon.

b_dubb

Quote from: jazmunda on August 29, 2015, 11:38:53 PM
Does MV even work here anymore?
MV has changed his legal name and user name to Fat Bastard On A Bicycle. Please keep up. This is embarrassing.

gabrielle

Quote from: pate on August 31, 2015, 02:07:22 AM
I may have found a microphone that captures the audiophonic resonances in my salle de bain or toilette as it were.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFAvSXS5H0E

"AN ELOQUENT SONG, ONCE PLAYED NEEDS NEVER BE PERFORMED AGAIN..."

-anaon.

Perhaps cut down on the bran?

Jocko Johnson

Is the gabber casters still on the air???
Jazzy jaz jazz what are all the new gigs of your co-hosts...redacted we know, saucy rossy get the rch gig? But he wasn't a regulars, was he...if he was it's been a long time since? What about the rest? Maybe you guys need to recast that sucker!?

Jocko Johnson

BTW...Jaz of munda, how about  a vacay report? Us poor hard working Americans can't afford all that time off work, fly 3/4 the around the globe, 1st class (?) and spend like what, 8-9 wks in France???? Tell all please!?

serenity

So is there a show of any sort tonite? Trainwreck or gabcast?

starrmtn001

Quote from: serenity on August 31, 2015, 05:02:47 PM
So is there a show of any sort tonite? Trainwreck or gabcast?
I was going to ask the same thing.  How about it fellas? :)

eddie dean

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on August 31, 2015, 04:01:16 PM
Is the gabber casters still on the air???
Jazzy jaz jazz what are all the new gigs of your co-hosts...redacted we know, saucy rossy get the rch gig? But he wasn't a regulars, was he...if he was it's been a long time since? What about the rest? Maybe you guys need to recast that sucker!?

Ummm

Quote from: eddie dean on August 29, 2015, 10:12:38 PM
Good point. I assure you the gabcast is alive & there will be new episodes soon. I'm shooting for this Tuesday.

If anyone is interested in hosting a future episode of the gabcast, contact us. Me or MV.
As long as you have a decent sounding headset / mic we'd love to have some new voices on a rotating basis for the show.

Update:
We will do a new show Wednesday, come hell or high water there will be a show!

WhiteCrow

Quote from: eddie dean on August 30, 2015, 12:08:34 AM

MV still works here but it's purely administrative in nature. ;D

I knew it.. I just knew ... That sumofbitch was a back stabbed and always wanted my job.