• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

Barfly

Thanks guys, always appreciate the time you take to do a show

ponyboysunset

Quote from: eddie dean on September 29, 2015, 09:17:37 PM
Thanks for joining us PBS!! :)
I was so much fun and I am looking forward to joining you all again. I learned a valuable thing about skype as well, and I bet my audacity defaults to my damn computer too! LOL.

I'm disappointed I missed the live show but will certainly download it. Can't wait to hear PBS' EVPs.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: MaxGravy on September 30, 2015, 07:14:38 AM
I'm disappointed I missed the live show but will certainly download it. Can't wait to hear PBS' EVPs.
You might be disappointed. LOL. I had a few people tell me they could hear it. The show was fun and I look forward to doing it again.

wr250

Quote from: ponyboysunset on September 30, 2015, 07:42:36 AM
You might be disappointed. LOL. I had a few people tell me they could hear it. The show was fun and I look forward to doing it again.
b_dubb's evp is particularly spooky .

eddie dean

Quote from: wr250 on September 30, 2015, 09:14:52 AM
http://www.ufoship.com/?p=1163
also features MV's evps and some talk about evp's

b_dubb's horrific & terrifying EVP example is @39.07

ponyboysunset

Quote from: eddie dean on September 30, 2015, 09:27:12 AM

Thanks guys! I am checking it out right now. I cannot believe I pulled that audio on the fly like that. LOL.

paladin1991

Quote from: eddie dean on September 29, 2015, 09:14:12 PM
The latest GabCast episode is posted here

Thanks Bubba.  Had to bow out early due to pitchers of cocktails.  I forgot to call in..... 

ponyboysunset

hahahahaha! That was funny. Thanks guys. And truly horrifying.

Ms. C

Quote from: eddie dean on September 30, 2015, 09:27:12 AM

Oh my goodness, my heart is still pounding ... I don't think it can get any more terrifying than this!   

paladin1991

Quote from: ponyboysunset on September 30, 2015, 09:34:55 AM
hahahahaha! That was funny. Thanks guys. And truly horrifying.
I wanted to call in and talk with you, PBS.  It's not really so horrifying.  Once you relax.  Pour you a drink next time?

ETA: I'm listening as I type.

Quote from: eddie dean on September 29, 2015, 09:14:12 PM
The latest GabCast episode is posted here
Thanks! I wanted to listen to the Indian thing again!

ziznak

finally added the gabcast to my podcast catcher... bout to check it out!

ponyboysunset

Quote from: paladin1991 on September 30, 2015, 10:12:43 AM
I wanted to call in and talk with you, PBS.  It's not really so horrifying.  Once you relax.  Pour you a drink next time?

ETA: I'm listening as I type.

I don't drink. Almost three years sober, but thanks for the offer. :)

nbirnes

Quote from: ziznak on September 30, 2015, 11:29:37 AM
finally added the gabcast to my podcast catcher... bout to check it out!

Listening now. PBS is a treasure ... but I want to say re: the EVP: can you possibly slow it down? It sounds like a whoosh, PBS felt a wind beside her, and it seems to have been on either side of when you heard it in "real" time.

I understand your feelings of not doing any more of these little tests. But it won't hurt to examine the first evidence more, right? Maybe you heard something on Scalosian time?

chefist

Quote from: nbirnes on September 30, 2015, 03:01:11 PM
Listening now. PBS is a treasure ... but I want to say re: the EVP: can you possibly slow it down? It sounds like a whoosh, PBS felt a wind beside her, and it seems to have been on either side of when you heard it in "real" time.

I understand your feelings of not doing any more of these little tests. But it won't hurt to examine the first evidence more, right? Maybe you heard something on Scalosian time?

Hi Nancy! How have you and Bill been? Miss you! I've been listening to Future Theatre...good stuff!  :D

ziznak

pretty sure that evp was a pantleg hitting a phone... or some sort of cloth to microphone area thing.  mmmmmm cloth to microphone... sounds like something I'd find in that sexy lesbian area I keep hearing about

nbirnes

Quote from: chefist on September 30, 2015, 03:01:51 PM
Hi Nancy! How have you and Bill been? Miss you! I've been listening to Future Theatre...good stuff!  :D

Thanks for that, chefist! I'll quote Aldous: "Been busy having fun."

chefist

Quote from: nbirnes on September 30, 2015, 03:13:02 PM
Thanks for that, chefist! I'll quote Aldous: "Been busy having fun."

Life's good!  8)

paladin1991

Quote from: ponyboysunset on September 30, 2015, 12:39:09 PM
I don't drink. Almost three years sober, but thanks for the offer. :)

box of red vines?

ponyboysunset

Quote from: nbirnes on September 30, 2015, 03:01:11 PM

Thanks so much Nancy!
I could probably slow it down. No pant leg my friend Ziz. I had the phone in my hand the whole time!

starrmtn001

Quote from: ziznak on September 30, 2015, 03:07:53 PM
pretty sure that evp was a pantleg hitting a phone... or some sort of cloth to microphone area thing.  mmmmmm cloth to microphone... sounds like something I'd find in that sexy lesbian area I keep hearing about

Sounds like you've had experience with pant-leg EVPs before.  Hey!  Why don't you put a mic in your pocket and carry it around for a day or so.  I bet you'll get some right interesting EVPs.  Be sure to share with us on the next GabCast show. ;D

Barfly

I think Pony was great, but like a typical woman she talks to much.

That was a great show! I believe the first time I've heard PBS as a host and not just a caller. You did great Pony! You have a relaxed yet mischieviously bubbly texture to your voice. That was a lot of fun, wish I could have been in chat. Aldous, lol.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: MaxGravy on October 01, 2015, 10:50:59 AM
That was a great show! I believe the first time I've heard PBS as a host and not just a caller. You did great Pony! You have a relaxed yet mischieviously bubbly texture to your voice. That was a lot of fun, wish I could have been in chat. Aldous, lol.
Thanks I was very relaxed. And it was awesome to talk to Aldous. Thanks Barfly.

Barfly

Quote from: ponyboysunset on October 01, 2015, 11:17:59 AM
Thanks I was very relaxed. And it was awesome to talk to Aldous. Thanks Barfly.
I hope you become a regular, you add a strange twist to a already twisted cast  ;D

paladin1991

Quote from: Barfly on October 01, 2015, 11:34:56 AM
I hope you become a regular, you add a strange twist to a already twisted cast  ;D

Yeah, kinda untwists them.  I guess that makes them straighter.  Not that any of them could pass, no matter how much you straighten them PBS.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: paladin1991 on October 01, 2015, 12:51:26 PM
Yeah, kinda untwists them.  I guess that makes them straighter.  Not that any of them could pass, no matter how much you straighten them PBS.
:o As the most gay out of the bunch that is frightening to think that I am straightening them out.

And I hope to become a regular too. Gasp, I dared to enter the Falkie thread today. Already regretting that one.