• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

Quote from: saucerlike on July 19, 2015, 12:49:25 PM
...  Lots of people here pretty jealous of Red & Aldous getting to meet the legend and even play around in the studio.  This made my weekend for sure.

Others may be a bit envious of Art getting to hang out with (Red), Aldous, and Airyn..

nbirnes

Quote from: gx2music on July 21, 2015, 02:00:32 PM
To all the Redacted trolls - go suck on this - the minute I heard her voice I knew she had something special going on.  So much so I sampled her on her first call in on the Gabcast in 2014. 

http://youtu.be/Z9ToOR_zYEc

This is lovely, gx2music! I'm just now listening to the Gabcast, and I didn't know that Redacted was really affected by the hate flood waters. That she doesn't deserve on any level, and I hope she can shake it off and ignore it and ...

... it's horrible. I'm glad you Bellgab main guys, who have been her friends for a long time, really told the truth about her flawless appearance on the test show. In fact, when she answered that Bush question honestly, she totally did the right thing. And she did it well.

You will only grow from this, Redacted. You will stride the earth. Be strong and stronger.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Paper*Boy on July 21, 2015, 03:01:43 PM
Others may be a bit envious of Art getting to hang out with (Red), Aldous, and Airyn..
Apparently, entire  forums fall into that category.  The absolutely uncalled for ripping of Radacted at the other forum is a prime example.  Redacted wasn't ripped cause she wasn't good, she was STELLAR!  She was ripped for being a BellGabber plain and simple.  There has been a deep down butthurt toward BellGab for quite a while now, and it's only going to get worse.  I'm probably going to get hit for saying this.

ItsOver

Jesus is glad he didn't return on Sunday with Art.  People would be wanting to nail him to a cross again for being on with Art.

starrmtn001

Quote from: (Redacted) on July 21, 2015, 03:16:31 PM
It's cool.  I'm fine.
Think of it as being in a gym Redacted.  The first day of workouts hurt like hell the next day, but as the old saying goes; "no pain, no gain" 

You have a unique quality that is going to take you to the stars, and beyond, if you wish it.  But, you need to prepare yourself .  This first exercise is the "hide toughener" workout.  Next, you will be asked to stand in the face of your adversaries and say: "BRING IT BITCHES!!!"  Maybe slap 'em around a bit with a large fishbot!  Before you know it, you'll be ready for the next workout.

Yeah, you got this Redacted.  No problem. ;) ;D

nbirnes

Quote from: (Redacted) on July 21, 2015, 03:16:31 PM
It's cool.  I'm fine.

Well, have a little extra pudding tonight anyway. You totally deserve it.

nbirnes

Quote from: ItsOver on July 21, 2015, 03:32:54 PM
Jesus is glad he didn't return on Sunday with Art.  People would be wanting to nail him to a cross again for being on with Art.

Amen.

Also, if you don't read the forums and chats that you never liked anyway, after time has passed that stuff disappears from the internets mostly. The remaining scabs fall off after another while.

And then the cycle starts again. I have to say the mob that is howling for Art is really huge and really scary. Makes the most rabid Bellgabber looks like a cranky kitten in comparison.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: starrmtn001 on July 21, 2015, 03:26:28 PM
There has been a deep down butthurt toward BellGab for quite a while now, and it's only going to get worse.

Quote from: nbirnes on July 21, 2015, 03:40:50 PM
... I have to say the mob that is howling for Art is really huge and really scary. Makes the most rabid Bellgabber looks like a cranky kitten in comparison.

You forget, we're vaguely lovable.

starrmtn001

Quote from: MV on July 21, 2015, 03:42:02 PM

Yep, they are.  The weird part is, some actually have fun doing it.

Ms. C

Apparently, entire  forums fall into that category.  The absolutely uncalled for ripping of Radacted at the other forum is a prime example.  Redacted wasn't ripped cause she wasn't good, she was STELLAR!  She was ripped for being a BellGabber plain and simple.  There has been a deep down butthurt toward BellGab for quite a while now, and it's only going to get worse.  I'm probably going to get hit for saying this.

Yup, I hadn't thought of the BellGab angle ... sheer jealousy and not only from that 'other' forum ... but a few Facebook groups also drips with jealousy towards this vicious but vaguely lovable place (most likely because Art has been part of this forum, enjoys our humor and definitely gave appreciation of us on his show)  -- they lashed out at (Redacted) as a transfer reflex to all of BellGab ... they really do act like two-year old brats ... Dave probably sent his Army of mean babies out on this one.

nbirnes

Quote from: Paper*Boy on July 21, 2015, 03:43:31 PM
You forget, we're vaguely lovable.

Not us. Dem. We are not a mob unless it becomes necessary. Even then, not so scary.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Ms. C on July 21, 2015, 03:45:46 PM
Yup, I hadn't thought of the BellGab angle ... sheer jealousy and not only from that 'other' forum ... but a few Facebook groups also drips with jealousy towards this vicious but vaguely lovable place (most likely because Art has been part of this forum, enjoys our humor and definitely gave appreciation of us on his show)  -- they lashed out at (Redacted) as a transfer reflex to all of BellGab ... they really do act like two-year old brats ... Dave probably sent his Army of mean babies out on this one.
You are exactly right! 

chefist

Quote from: starrmtn001 on July 21, 2015, 03:44:20 PM
Yep, they are.  The weird part is, some actually have fun doing it.
Dirty Rock Suckers...F'them and their 17 members and 120 posts...

ItsOver

Quote from: Ms. C on July 21, 2015, 03:45:46 PM
Wait until "the others" find out they're not getting Art's special PMs.

starrmtn001

Quote from: ItsOver on July 21, 2015, 03:51:34 PM
Hey blabber mouth, SSSSSHHHHHHHHHHH . . . !

Oh wait, never mind.  I forgot about the seekret davebot lurkers.  As you were ItsOver.

chefist

Quote from: ItsOver on July 21, 2015, 03:51:34 PM
Did you see the one this morning! Unbelievable what Art has planned! And BellGab learned first!

coaster

That other site really did tap into their seething jealousy of bellgab when they started talking about Redacted. Jealousy is indeed a bitch. Trolls and haters, nothing more. Redacted wins by default. Fuck 'em all imo.

ItsOver

Quote from: chefist on July 21, 2015, 03:57:35 PM
Did you see the one this morning! Unbelievable what Art has planned! And BellGab learned first!
Yes!  Hahaha.  Who'd have ever thought.

It's good to be one of Art's Kool Kids.  Thanks, MV, for the special initiation. 

starrmtn001

Quote from: starrmtn001 on July 21, 2015, 03:33:15 PM
Think of it as being in a gym Redacted.  The first day of workouts hurt like hell the next day, but as the old saying goes; "no pain, no gain" 

You have a unique quality that is going to take you to the stars, and beyond, if you wish it.  But, you need to prepare yourself .  This first exercise is the "hide toughener" workout.  Next, you will be asked to stand in the face of your adversaries and say: "BRING IT BITCHES!!!"  Maybe slap 'em around a bit with a large fishbot!  Before you know it, you'll be ready for the next workout.

Yeah, you got this Redacted.  No problem. ;) ;D
Hey!  We have the Scorpion Army, why not the Fishbot Navy?  Yeah!.  Ok, we need to recall a really good BellGab Admiral.  Suggestions please.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: ItsOver on July 21, 2015, 04:33:05 PM
Thanks, MV, for the special initiation.

and thank you for the thank you.  auto-spank mode enabled.

Jackstar

Quote from: gx2music on July 21, 2015, 02:00:32 PM
her first call in on the Gabcast in 2014. 

Listen, this is MISSION CRITICAL.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Paper*Boy on July 21, 2015, 03:01:43 PM
Hah

eddie dean

Good point Starr. It's true.  other forums are even ripping Art for hanging out here. They are envious and jealous and it elicits an angry response. They are blaming her for stuff that was 100% out of her control. Redacted did nothing wrong and she doesn't deserve the  BS comments she is getting. 
Screw the haters!
Redacted did an absolutely stellar job on the show!! It was a difficult situation, plagued with technical difficulties, yet she was poised, funny, interesting and everyone should be proud of her and what she did!
I know I am & I will always stand up for her. :)

Barfly

Redacted has a great radio voice.
Not sure where she fits in but she really should consider some sort of broadcast career, i will listen.

BobGrau

I fell down an OCD wormhole whilst looking for an old post, ended up re-reading the first 151 pages of this thread. I recommend the first 50-100 for a lot of lols and a sort of time-lapse Bellgab history lesson.

chefist

Quote from: coaster on July 21, 2015, 04:04:01 PM
That other site really did tap into their seething jealousy of bellgab when they started talking about Redacted. Jealousy is indeed a bitch. Trolls and haters, nothing more. Redacted wins by default. Fuck 'em all imo.
It also appears that there may be folks that have been banned from BellGab over there. Someone made that comment on their 15 page Art Bell thread.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: chefist on July 22, 2015, 09:23:02 AM
It also appears that there may be folks that have been banned from BellGab over there. Someone made that comment on their 15 page Art Bell thread.

i think casio was a moderator there at one point.  so yeah.