• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

True Capitalist Radio - The Ghost Show | Monday - Friday 4 - 7 PM CST

Started by GuerrillaUnReal, July 08, 2016, 08:20:04 PM

Operation Spilled Vodka  - Ghost and his army of followers are going to try and meddle in Russia's elections via Mail Order Bride profiles?   

Detailed plans to appear tomorrow at https://ghost.report/

Ghost is whipping some serious "online, digital, neck beard, autist" arse tonight.

Mrs. Crockett with a Rocket just about did him in  ;D

Followed up with Alice with a Phallus

Gonna see if the Austin bombings cause Ghost to stroke out tonight.

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on March 12, 2018, 05:26:58 PM
Gonna see if the Austin bombings cause Ghost to stroke out tonight.
Ghost covering the bombings now! Ghost doesn't believe it is false-flag or the racially motivated idea. I haven't heard what Alex has to say on the issue...but got several calls from people around the country warning me to be careful so I guess it has made national news.....

Quote from: albrecht on March 12, 2018, 05:56:40 PM
Ghost covering the bombings now! Ghost doesn't believe it is false-flag or the racially motivated idea. I haven't heard what Alex has to say on the issue...but got several calls from people around the country warning me to be careful so I guess it has made national news.....

He seems to think it's tied into the CDC guy that went home sick and disappeared   ::)

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on March 12, 2018, 06:04:19 PM
He seems to think it's tied into the CDC guy that went home sick and disappeared   ::)
I went to answer the door got back and now we are onto some sampling of awful "music" and bitching about Eminem?

Quote from: albrecht on March 12, 2018, 06:10:22 PM
I went to answer the door got back and now we are onto some sampling of awful "music" and bitching about Eminem?

That was some awful tune-age  - no doubt about that.

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on March 12, 2018, 06:13:37 PM
That was some awful tune-age  - no doubt about that.
His reading of the AG and Farm reports is better than the local one on an AM station out of SA or the one on the Rural Radio channel on XM. Haha.

Wow - that group Discord chat with 100 guys in it, sounded like Art's hole to hell audio!

albrecht

I just joined him in a toast with some Evan BIB I picked up the other day.

Ghost Vs. A.J.?

Waaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on March 12, 2018, 07:00:22 PM
Ghost Vs. A.J.?

Waaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ha. So Ghost is not Alex. I am not Ghost. Alex is not Bill Hicks. Who is Ghost?

albrecht

Where is Dr.MDMD because he digs Charlotte Iserbyt who is big into this idea and Ghost is also true on this....

chefist

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 07, 2018, 09:04:27 PM
Operation Spilled Vodka  - Ghost and his army of followers are going to try and meddle in Russia's elections via Mail Order Bride profiles?   

Detailed plans to appear tomorrow at https://ghost.report/

Thanks for updating this...I really didn't know he was back...I subscribed to the chat...fun stuff already! Ha  ;D

Quote from: chefist on March 12, 2018, 08:01:21 PM
Thanks for updating this...I really didn't know he was back...I subscribed to the chat...fun stuff already! Ha  ;D

100 dudes in chat at $5 a month.  Not a bad little income boost!

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on March 12, 2018, 08:02:43 PM
Well youtube demonetised Alex. Kidding.. Choking game was around way back also but as I recall it was you hyper-ventilate yourself and a friend then pushed your chest in against a wall? It was a "scare" around them same time that LSD was put in Halloween candy and joints were put in library books by Hippies/commies.

albrecht

I am not Ghost but the first time I saw that "Satisfaction" music video I was on a treadmill in Holland (they like the electronic music there so played at gym) and had to leave.

Boogie?

I played High School ball with a dude that went by Boogie.  He could do anything you could ever want with a football but sign it. 
Couldn't learn the plays.   He just went with "Gimme the damn ball and stay outta my way"

chefist

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on March 12, 2018, 08:02:43 PM

Ha  ;D I'll do it for a month probably...just looking around...

The ultimate Ghost freak out just went down   ;D   Show over 30 minutes early!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on March 12, 2018, 07:14:21 PM
Where is Dr.MDMD because he digs Charlotte Iserbyt who is big into this idea and Ghost is also true on this....

Dang! I missed it. :'(

chefist

Wow...great show today...bwahahahah...Ghost called up an autist hater...LOL

He's on M,W,F from 4:30 to 7:30 PT

ghost.report

PrairieGhost

You have to listen to Ghost right now! He's acting like he's in a bar.

Bar.wav

He has lost it ROFL