Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

whoozit

Quote from: Roswells, Art on June 13, 2019, 12:32:43 AM
Translation: I was going to abandon my house mom’s basement and dogs to try to get laid but came to my senses.
FIFY.  I hope his mom let him move back in

Roswells, Art

Quote from: whoozit on June 13, 2019, 04:03:24 AM
FIFY.  I hope his mom let him move back in

Quote from: Roswells, Art on June 13, 2019, 12:32:43 AM
Translation: I was going to abandon my house mom's basement and dogs to try to get laid but came to my senses my mom grounded me and told me to clean the garage instead.

FIFU

DocHolliday

The mentally ill cult of personality surrounding Heather is so perplexing to me.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DocHolliday on June 13, 2019, 09:42:45 AM
The mentally ill cult of personality surrounding Heather is so perplexing to me.

I’d like to confirm your diagnosis.

Lilith

I was thinking seriously about these rumors of a potential comeback, and I can't help but think that if Heather is truly ready to come back on the air, that she would be calling around to see if she can do guest appearances, just for the sake of getting herself used to being on the mic again.  You know what happens when you don't keep in practice.

ItsOver

K_Dubb

Quote from: brig on June 13, 2019, 11:51:41 AM
I was thinking seriously about these rumors of a potential comeback, and I can't help but think that if Heather is truly ready to come back on the air, that she would be calling around to see if she can do guest appearances, just for the sake of getting herself used to being on the mic again.  You know what happens when you don't keep in practice.

That is a great idea!  I would like to see her patch things up with Baby Joey; I don't think she quite managed to burn his bridge to the waterline last time.

Lilith

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 13, 2019, 01:03:18 PM
That is a great idea!  I would like to see her patch things up with Baby Joey; I don't think she quite managed to burn his bridge to the waterline last time.

At this point, I have to wonder how many people would be willing to try to schedule her as a guest, let alone setting aside time to schedule being a guest on her show.

Juan

I’d schedule her, then promo the hell out of it as “will she show up.” And have a backup plan when she didn’t show.

Epaphroditus

Quote from: Juan on June 13, 2019, 02:35:56 PM
I’d schedule her, then promo the hell out of it as “will she show up.” And have a backup plan when she didn’t show.

Speak to ypur local self appointed Bible authority .

Zenman

Quote from: Juan on June 13, 2019, 02:35:56 PM

Actually, that's fairly brilliant. Only catch is, there's always a possibility she'll show up, or worse yet, on time.

Lilith

I just checked in at the site.  There is some nonsense music sound coming out of the 64k player.  I think you get one tune per play button click.

whoozit

Quote from: ItsOver on June 13, 2019, 12:19:40 PM
#BringBackTheDumpsterFireNow

It seems to me the dumpster fire is the ultimate answer to provide power for the world.  It burns and burns and when it finally goes out it spontaneously bursts back into flame.

ItsOver

Quote from: whoozit on June 14, 2019, 03:57:21 AM
It seems to me the dumpster fire is the ultimate answer to provide power for the world.  It burns and burns and when it finally goes out it spontaneously bursts back into flame.
Heater would make a great match with AOC.

"Heater will power the world!"

ItsOver

Quote from: Zenman on June 14, 2019, 01:57:47 AM
... there's always a possibility she'll show up, or worse yet, on time.
Heh, heh, heh.  Have the popcorn on standby.

"She's coming around the bend!"

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: ItsOver on June 14, 2019, 06:28:58 AM

I think it was Roswells Art who referred to that gif as "fire delivery." God damn that made me laugh.

ItsOver

Quote from: Liberace! on June 14, 2019, 08:08:44 AM
I think it was Roswells Art who referred to that gif as "fire delivery." God damn that made me laugh.
Heh, heh, heh.  A "candygram" from Heater.  ;D

http://youtu.be/hi6b5LU4mmY

Roswells, Art

Well, it would be an exciting job.

Juan

Quote from: Zenman on June 14, 2019, 01:57:47 AM
Actually, that's fairly brilliant. Only catch is, there's always a possibility she'll show up, or worse yet, on time.
There are always sNoory-style phone line problems.

Zenman

Quote from: ItsOver on June 14, 2019, 06:28:58 AM

I lost that gif during my last reinstall. Now I've got it back in the Best Gifs file, thanks. One of my all-time favorites.

Quote from: Zenman on June 14, 2019, 06:46:12 PM
I lost that gif during my last reinstall. Now I've got it back in the Best Gifs file, thanks. One of my all-time favorites.

ill be with her every step of the way. 😌

Zenman

LOL! Perfect. I just changed the title to "fire delivery.gif". That's hilarious!

Lilith

Heathers 64k stream seems to be running solid today.  None of the tunes are in english right now, so I suppose she is trying to learn another language.

Spookcat

Quote from: brig on June 15, 2019, 06:13:11 AM
Heathers 64k stream seems to be running solid today.  None of the tunes are in english right now, so I suppose she is trying to learn another language.

I might be wrong, but I think whatever stream service she was using probably have it to someone else. Seems like a French station playing American music at the moment.

ItsOver

Quote from: Zenman on June 14, 2019, 06:46:12 PM
Yeeewww are welcome!  It is perfect for Heater's dumpster fire delivery service.

Lilith

Quote from: Spookcat on June 15, 2019, 06:25:19 AM
I might be wrong, but I think whatever stream service she was using probably have it to someone else. Seems like a French station playing American music at the moment.

I was thinking the same thing.  Heather might not even know anything is streaming on her page.