Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Roswells, Art

Quote from: AC400KICK on July 02, 2019, 06:33:15 AM
No because it has been going on to me too since Jump Street. Now I am fighting back. Enjoy your time bullying other people now while you can, this message board will be receiving a cease and desist order and soon. Enjoy obscuity cowardly keyboard warriors! 👍

I blame Rix Gins. He goes too far sometimes.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on July 02, 2019, 08:03:28 AM
I blame Rix Gins. He goes too far sometimes.

Yeah, the 100 Years Ago thread really seems to get people all worked up. Dunno.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: AC400KICK on July 02, 2019, 06:33:15 AM
No because it has been going on to me too since Jump Street. Now I am fighting back. Enjoy your time bullying other people now while you can, this message board will be receiving a cease and desist order and soon. Enjoy obscuity cowardly keyboard warriors! 👍

You and Errin should do a show together! ;)

AC400KICK

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 29, 2019, 10:08:08 PM
I dunno Dick.  You would have to equip his office with rubber walls.   This dude is OFF!!

You were in the military at one point if I remember correctly and I see you have a picture of the drill Sgt from "Full Metal Jacket" as your avatar. So let me ask you a serious question, fucko. How many confirmed kills you have under your belt? I'm sure a few of them were women, and even children. How did it feel to blow away innocent people? Who were defenseless. You and your unit probably even lit up a mosque under the guise that you saw them aiming an RPG at your patrol and joked about it over beers afterward. But you were bringing freedom to the middle east! You were probably one of those dolts that would go into a diner or something and order "freedom fries" with your burger instead of just saying "french fries" immediately after the attacks of 9/11. How does it feel to know you were, and always will be, a tax-payer funded, government sanctioned mass murderer? A serial killer who's target was brown people and hid behind an oath to protect and defend the Constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic when, in fact, the REAL enemy is mindless, heartless, soulless cowardly pawns like yourself used by rich white men who run the petroluem industry. To provide the defense cobtractors an industry since there is an active theater of opperations in the middle east and we have to justify making more bullets and bombs. People like you are the ones who are "off". It is people like you who are dangerous and it is people like you who should be locked up. People like you, scary enough, become cops and continue their reign of terror state-side. I know some good ones tho, they are few and far between, but the likes of you one can only hope is killed on-duty with your own service weapon. Karma is a bitch. Freehole.

AC400KICK

DynamoHum

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 02, 2019, 08:46:10 AM
You and Errin should do a show together! ;)

Upon seeing the above tantrum, it really needs to happen.

AZZERAE

Quote from: AC400KICK on July 02, 2019, 03:13:23 AM
I will be looking into options to shut this message board down. I will be taking legal action and soon

Sounds good to me. Oh, and for the record, I'm not with the fuck shit neither.

Lilith

Quote from: DynamoHum on July 02, 2019, 11:10:35 AM
Upon seeing the above tantrum, it really needs to happen.

#SewSayWeALL!

Roswells, Art

Quote from: AC400KICK on July 02, 2019, 03:09:47 AM

WRITTEN WARNING.

Now can you give us a warning in song and a little soft shoe? We never get those anymore.

Roswells, Art

I'd really like to know where this facility is that is forcing these prisoners to read and post here. They need to be freed. It's cruel and extremely unusual.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: AC400KICK on July 02, 2019, 03:13:23 AM
No it's not. And I will be looking into options to shut this message board down. I will be taking legal action and soon

Don't do that. Last time this place was shut down it had a baby. A retarded one but you can't leave them on mountaintops anymore, alas.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Liberace! on July 02, 2019, 01:28:56 PM

My good sir, shouldn't you be busy girding the bellgab loins in preparation for the phalanx of lawyers and their cease and desist orders of evisceration which now surely come this way?

ItsOver

Quote from: aldousburbank on July 02, 2019, 02:23:21 PM
My good sir, shouldn't you be busy girding the bellgab loins in preparation for the phalanx of lawyers and their cease and desist orders of evisceration which now surely come this way?

Zenman

Quote from: Roswells, Art on July 02, 2019, 12:31:02 PM
Don't do that. Last time this place was shut down it had a baby. A retarded one but you can't leave them on mountaintops anymore, alas.

Lol. To be raised by endangered wolves.

DynamoHum

Bumper music and test ads on the 192k Wad stream.

Quote from: aldousburbank on July 02, 2019, 02:23:21 PM

oh im afraid Bellgab's defense attorneys will be quite operational when the lawyers arrive...

[attachment=1]

Norm

I have purchased a all day pass ticket and liberally applied scented baby powder to the seat of my ass!  Can't wait!  Woo Hoo!

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on July 02, 2019, 06:46:06 PM
oh im afraid Bellgab's defense attorneys will be quite operational when the lawyers arrive...

[attachment=1,msg1337815]

The Law Offices of Groyper & Kizuna are on the case!

Bellgab dindu nuffin!

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on July 02, 2019, 06:55:12 PM
The Law Offices of Groyper & Kizuna are on the case!

Bellgab dindu nuffin!

Groyper & Kizuna internet attorney's at law- "we'll slap the black off your momma!"

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on July 02, 2019, 07:08:06 PM
Groyper & Kizuna internet attorney's at law- "we'll slap the black off your momma!"

Niggaz gettin' SLAPP'd!

ItsOver

"...but issues developed after Bell's death."  I guess that's one way to put it.

Zenman

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 02, 2019, 04:55:13 PM
This made me laugh so hard.

Gets me every time. One of the best, all time, most eloquent gifs on the internet.

chefist

Quote from: ItsOver on July 02, 2019, 07:44:16 PM

"...but issues developed after Bell's death."  I guess that's one way to put it.

Gross