• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Faustina

Quote from: Kolchak on April 24, 2018, 10:41:05 PM
Probably deleted it because she knows Keith's olive branch of Monday is the only way out.

It's the only way if she wants to remain the host, unless Art leaves her all rights to the show in his will.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Faustina on April 24, 2018, 10:44:04 PM
It's the only way if she wants to remain the host, unless Art leaves her all rights to the show in his will.

Unless Keith owns the show

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 24, 2018, 10:43:28 PM
Kind of like the producers of Star Trek TNG getting Gene Roddenberry's name off of their product by doing DS9, etc...  It's time to move on.

That's when they really started to stink up this beloved franchise. ::)

Kolchak

Quote from: Faustina on April 24, 2018, 10:44:04 PM

She outwardly seems like she wants to. But that could be some 4-D chess, and she may actually want to use this Keith thing as her escape. I honestly don't know what to believe anymore.

Quote from: Kolchak on April 24, 2018, 10:45:44 PM
She outwardly seems like she wants to. But that could be some 4-D chess, and she may actually want to use this Keith thing as her escape. I honestly don't know what to believe anymore.

i think she wants out. if she wanted to do the show, she would've returned by now.

Catsmile

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 24, 2018, 09:42:51 PM
Women love my tattoos. Actually people in general talk to me a lot because of them. And zeebo is right about me doing my own thing.  :)

# Doing Her Own Thing She Says

GravitySucks

Quote from: weeberwubber on April 24, 2018, 10:43:10 PM
She's going to want an apology then she's going to want a better apology where Keith makes sure to convince her he knows everything he did wrong and won't do it again. Then she'll need a few days to cry that out. Then maybe take Memorial Day weekend off and we're right back at it.

Let’s place bets. Who does the next live show on any network? Heather Wade or Amy Martin?

Kolchak

Quote from: anon on April 24, 2018, 10:47:05 PM
i think she wants out. if she wanted to do the show, she would've returned by now.

But you don't know The Real Storyâ,,¢.

Faustina

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 24, 2018, 10:45:11 PM
Unless Keith owns the show

If he does, then he could just boot her.  Which I think he would if he does own the show, which my guess is he does not.  I was in communication with an ad guy who worked for MITD for a while, when Art  was hosting, who told me Keith does not care for Heather. 

zeebo

Just realized I've just spent an hour drinking beer and waiting for chefist to come back.  :-\

Kolchak

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 24, 2018, 10:47:35 PM
Let’s place bets. Who does the next live show on any network? Heather Wade or Amy Martin?

Amy is going to make a triumphant return to radio, hair blowing in the breeze of a crowdfunded air conditioner.

Dr. MD MD

I really think neither should be an option here too. ;)

CoolTen10

At this point just put Whitley in...he was Art's best friend and can continue his disastrous legacy thus far.

Faustina

If it's the one with actual talent, it should be Amy.

Sean92008

Amy's recovering now...  Unless the surgeon removed her lungs, vocal chords and tongue, she'll be on before Heather Leona Bell Leonard Wade.

She's already more sane and has exponentially more photos online.

zeebo

I'm gonna say ... gabcast.

WOTR

Quote from: Bonanza Pilot on April 24, 2018, 07:27:33 PM
Hey guise. It's a long time lurker no one remembers. Just stopping in to say hi.

Hi.
Hello... I recall the avatar.  :)

Faustina

Quote from: CoolTen10 on April 24, 2018, 10:51:23 PM

At this point just put Whitley in...he was Art's best friend and can continue his disastrous legacy thus far.

I think Whitley would make an okay guest host until they find a permanent one.  Bateman is still my choice for host of that show, as I opined many moons ago.

WOTR

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 24, 2018, 08:12:55 PM
They are up tight and very rigid in their politic stances. Not to mention I like women who look like fucking women and not Art Bell.
Hater.  :P

CoolTen10

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 24, 2018, 10:51:41 PM
Amy's recovering now...  Unless the surgeon removed her lungs, vocal chords and tongue, she'll be on before Heather Leona Bell Leonard Wade.

She's already more sane and has exponentially more photos online.

And some nice photos at that... 8)

ItsOver

Quote from: zeebo on April 24, 2018, 10:48:09 PM
Just realized I've just spent an hour drinking beer and waiting for chefist to come back.  :-\
Look at the positive, Zeeb.  At least you were doing one thing productive.  Pass the Beer Nuts.

GravitySucks

Quote from: CoolTen10 on April 24, 2018, 10:51:23 PM

Heather could keep her same twitter handle and be his producer. I don’t think he has long to live.

GravitySucks

There is something wrong when The Guy From Pittsburghâ,,¢️ has done a tribute show and MITD hasn’t.

zeebo

Quote from: ItsOver on April 24, 2018, 10:53:54 PM
Look at the positive, Zeeb.  At least you were doing one thing productive.  Pass the Beer Nuts.

Good point, I need to stop being so all-or-nothing in my thinking.  Or snacking.

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 24, 2018, 10:56:02 PM
There is something wrong when The Guy From Pittsburghâ,,¢️ has done a tribute show and MITD hasn’t.

and he even had input from a Bell family member.  Well until he booted her...............

WOTR

Quote from: Faustina on April 24, 2018, 10:28:33 PM
Heather posted that she has not committed to coming back this Monday.
Oh, good.  Maybe Keith should put on reruns and NOT have a guest host for another month or two while Heather mourns and "finds herself."  How fucking long does she think she can drag this out before Keith has to find a (temporary?) replacement.  And when he does, she can moan and complain about how mean he is.

Fuck.

weeberwubber

I'd be happy with the interest accumulated on the money in the pot while we wait for a winner.

Kolchak

Quote from: anon on April 24, 2018, 10:57:02 PM
shhh! watching Jesus Chatline

I hadn't thought about Richard Burnish in ages.