• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 25, 2018, 10:22:08 AM
after all, he is a CLASSICALLY TRAINED ACTOR !
(he told us he was !)

I should have said manipulating fat cunt...It was an insult to actors.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 25, 2018, 10:31:14 AM

I should have said manipulating fat cunt...It was an insult to actors.
if the FAT CUNT doesn’t die soon...

he will surely find himself residing in “one of those state funded total care facilities for the elderly AND REALLY DISABLED”...

volunteer help abounds, you know the type...
sweet good hearted compassionate caring young ladies thinking of a cartel path in nursing...
I give the FAT CUNT perhaps two years pulling his routine BEFORE...
he is FORCEFULLY MEDICATED, ordered by the courts...
is STRAPPED IN HIS BED OR CHAIR, for “fall risk” patient saftey...
has one of those BALL GAG THINGS in his MOUTH, again for saftey OF THE STAFF
has what used to be caring compassionate loving innocent adolescent girls TURNING OFF THE SURVEILLANCE CAMERAS IN FALKIE’s WING AND STICKING CURLING IRONS UP HIS TURD EYE...
and...
(Girls can be so imaginative)

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 25, 2018, 10:56:04 AM

he will surely find himself residing in “one of those state funded total care facilities for the elderly AND REALLY DISABLED”...

volunteer help abounds, you know the type...
sweet good hearted compassionate caring young ladies thinking of a cartel path in nursing...
I give the FAT CUNT perhaps two years pulling his routine BEFORE...
he is FORCEFULLY MEDICATED, ordered by the courts...
is STRAPPED IN HIS BED OR CHAIR, for “fall risk” patient saftey...
has one of those BALL GAG THINGS in his MOUTH, again for saftey OF THE STAFF
has what used to be caring compassionate loving innocent adolescent girls TURNING OFF THE SURVEILLANCE CAMERAS IN FALKIE’s WING AND STICKING CURLING IRONS UP HIS TURD EYE...
and...
(Girls can be so imaginative)

dying 😂🤣😂🤣

FallenSeraph

Waiting to see if it's Falkie.

And hell yeah I have Incredible Hulk wallpaper on my phone. Don't judge.

damon

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 25, 2018, 11:13:58 AM

Its not Falkie unless Sacramento County Sheriff went to the bay area to arrest him. Sacramento County Sheriff, the FBI and Law Enforcement from Southern California are in Citrus Heights Ca.

http://www.kcra.com/article/major-announcement-expected-in-case-of-sacramento-county-s-east-area-rapist/20063807

RE: "WAFFLE HOUSE SHOOTER CAPTURED. VIDEO LINKS."

No follow up from the guy? If I understood the story, the shooter illegally obtained firearms as he lost his legal right to have them. Enter the accomplice. Skirting our laws, it was someone else who gave the shooter access to guns -- hence the tragedy.

Doesn't the guy know someone like that? Haven't the two described their guns plan? Openly? Like the accomplice stating several times he intends to illegally put guns and ammunition in the hands of that psycho.

Let's compare the recent mass shooting to a case I know about. The suspect in custody has this going for him: Some whack job who thinks he's being hacked. Some whack job has delusions he knows and is "personal friends" with a celebrity (Taylor Swift; Art Bell; whatever)

The suspect also feels he is a "sovereign citizen" who is not subject to our laws. The suspect feels society and everyone he deals with is out to get him -- and he fought back. With firearms -- illegally.

Yes, sadly, it's after the event that the ATF moves in to investigate how the guy got his evil mitts on guns. Um, isn't there someone named Abram who is employed at some Harbor Freight company? Like he'd he that hard to find for federal agents? Like his image isn't found on the guy's videos?

Think again, you two, about outsmarting the law. After all, how does the kid know that maybe people already know things about him and his potentially probably murderous friend? 

Maybe they do. Already. Forget the cat kidnappings and the credit-card fraud. That is small time. The guns are another matter. A huge matter. This guy's time and his accomplice are coming -- for what may be felony charges under federal law. Even constructive possession. Let those two whack jobs play it out until they are both busted by ATF federal agents. The kind with body armor, heavy weaponry and arrest/search warrants. That type of federal agents.

Enough of this guy's dangerous delusions. That's why we have federal law-enforcement agents. No, that mentally ill guy and his accomplice will may face tough times ahead. Then, no doubt, be committed to a mental institution for the criminally insane. It is there he will live out the rest of days, all. That is the way the world works. The real world.

Has he told that Keith Rowland of his plans? I bet not. Yes, hire the guy to host. Then let him air plans to break federal law and I conclude those who agree will be willing to take the fall with him? It appears they are willing to take that chance.

So be it. They did willingly, knowing they are violating federal law and perhaps be convicted of a felony. I conclude the two of them take their freedom for granted?

Hey, Senda: You reading this? Good. How do you know on this day of April 25, 2018, the feds don't know about you and your accomplice's plans already? Or have all the records of your past? Can you be sure they don't?

Time will tell, Senda. Time will tell. Trust me there. By the way, "deleting" videos doesn't work. They are still there. If law enforcement wants access to some incriminating "deleted video," Google will turn those over. It's hard to cover your tracks online these days -- that stuff is still there for those to find. OK?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: damon on April 25, 2018, 11:27:57 AM
Its not Falkie unless Sacramento County Sheriff went to the bay area to arrest him. Sacramento County Sheriff, the FBI and Law Enforcement from Southern California are in Citrus Heights Ca.

http://www.kcra.com/article/major-announcement-expected-in-case-of-sacramento-county-s-east-area-rapist/20063807

Otherwise known as Syphilis Heights..

LadyFish

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 25, 2018, 10:56:04 AM

When he ends up there, he is going to have to leave almost all of his “collectibles” behind. His monthly cash funds will be cut. He won’t be able take his cats with him. He would be a placed on a “healthy” diet. It could turn out to be hell for him, but at least there would be bananas in the kitchen.

Lord Grantham

Falkie is the Zodiac Killer.

LOL
Talkie escaped just in time or could have been “just another victim”, called the FBI and turned the FAT ASS in !

Falkie is collecting contributions to help pay for Art's funeral and to have hot meals sent to the family.

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 25, 2018, 12:25:19 PM
Falkie is collecting contributions to help pay for Art's funeral and to have hot meals sent to the family.
“meals on wheels”, I hear he knows someone

FallenSeraph

I found 2 male Siamese cats reported missing within 12 miles of Falkie's house on Pawboost.com, one within the past 3 days. I'd tell their owners to check out his vids, but if it panned out, he'd probably just scream at them for being BG trolls and ban them.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 25, 2018, 12:37:45 PM
I found 2 male Siamese cats reported missing within 12 miles of Falkie's house on Pawboost.com, one within the past 3 days. I'd tell their owners to check out his vids, but if it panned out, he'd probably just scream at them for being BG trolls and ban them.

Wow, you're tenacious. I hope something is resolved.

FallenSeraph

I got as far as his bitching about the types of MEALS ON WHEELS dinners he got and the phrase "the caregiver will start cleaning next week" before I threw my phone down in disgust.

https://youtu.be/-aM6UOmKGz4

I wish Meals on Wheels could see all his trips to Safeway and all the crap he buys and the caregiver providers could watch this WHOLE CHANNEL to see how lazy he is. The fact that some poor guy is going to have to CLEAN THAT DISGUSTING KITCHEN while Falkie doesn't have to LIFT A FINGER makes me want to throw out my own damn back or bash my knee with a hammer or whatever he did to get FREE HOUSECLEANING SERVICES.

I never want to hear him say he has no money for food again.

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 25, 2018, 12:37:45 PM

What does it matter if Falkie gets mad or bans them. if one of them watches the video and confirms that it is their cat then you did a great thing.

They do not need to comment on his video or talk to him on a live show. They just want the pet back.

I am sure I do not have to tell you but just be delicate, they are hurting right now and that video can be disturbing even if it is not their cat.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 25, 2018, 12:46:50 PM

I never want to hear him say he has no money for food again.

That's a bit wishful thinking isn't it?

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 25, 2018, 12:38:55 PM
Wow, you're tenacious. I hope something is resolved.

I'm just procrastinating. I have to get all dolled up so we can take my mom out to dinner tonight. It will require eyebrow tweezing and hair curling. Weary.

As for the cat thing, it's just gonna have to play itself out. I don't think people with low IQs, filthy hovels and no income for adequate pet care (AND FOOD) should own innocent animals, but the minute I start bugging authoritative people about it, I'll become just as much of a wacko as he is. I was curious though. 🙁

FallenSeraph

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 25, 2018, 12:25:19 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Yeah, I'm sure that's exactly what he'll use those donations for. He'll get a "psychic message" from Art telling him that Art would rather he use the funds at AlienCon to "continue the work."

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on April 25, 2018, 12:47:46 PM
What does it matter if Falkie gets mad or bans them. if one of them watches the video and confirms that it is their cat then you did a great thing.

They do not need to comment on his video or talk to him on a live show. They just want the pet back.

I am sure I do not have to tell you but just be delicate, they are hurting right now and that video can be disturbing even if it is not their cat.

I'm not going to bug them. Frankly, even I can't even watch that video again to see if the cats are similar, it disturbs me THAT MUCH, as we can all tell by yesterday's Falkie-induced meltdown No. 2.

damon

http://www.kcra.com/article/sac-county-da-to-make-major-announcement-in-east-area-rapist-case-golden-state-killer-original-night-stalker-1/20061252
Well the guy that the cops arrested was not Falkie but a retired police officer. Falkie was never a cop because being a cop is the worst four letter word that george knows and its WORK.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: damon on April 25, 2018, 01:18:36 PM
http://www.kcra.com/article/sac-county-da-to-make-major-announcement-in-east-area-rapist-case-golden-state-killer-original-night-stalker-1/20061252
Well the guy that the cops arrested was not Falkie but a retired police officer. Falkie was never a cop because being a cop is the worst four letter word that george knows and its WORK.

Falkie DID stop in once to give the Martinez police some advice on how to solve a tough cold case, though. They wanted to give him an honorary detective badge, but there wasn't enough credit left on his mother's card to purchase the regulatory shoes, donuts, giant magnifying glass and other professional accessories that the job required.

Falkie often boasts that his thread is the longest one over here. He's really proud of it. We should all stop posting here until Heather's beats his. I'll do us all a favor and start this trend. You're welcome. 😉

damon

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 25, 2018, 01:27:13 PM
Falkie DID stop in once to give the Martinez police some advice on how to solve a tough cold case, though. They wanted to give him an honorary detective badge, but there wasn't enough credit left on his mother's card to purchase the regulatory shoes, donuts, giant magnifying glass and other professional accessories that the job required.

Falkie often boasts that his thread is the longest one over here. He's really proud of it. We should all stop posting here until Heather's beats his. I'll do us all a favor and start this trend. You're welcome. 😉
Hey and Falkie and the pizza "crimes" is still unsolved by falkie.   ;) ;D

damon

Falkie has done a lot of crimes like stealing other people cats, scamming people of their money, fraud, BEING A FUCKING LOSERS and many other crimes.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on April 25, 2018, 12:47:46 PM

I can only pray the FAT CUNT’s DO NOT TRY TO EXTRACT A “FINDERS FEE...ie REWARD”

yea, just a notch above stealing from his dead mommy

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 25, 2018, 01:07:35 PM
I'm not going to bug them. Frankly, even I can't even watch that video again to see if the cats are similar, it disturbs me THAT MUCH, as we can all tell by yesterday's Falkie-induced meltdown No. 2.

You don't want to bug them, that is pathetic.

I left my phone on hold from 4 to 5 yesterday hoping SPCA would pick up and tried a few more hours this morning. Finally gave up and called the Pinole SPCA and they agreed that that cat needs out of there so I was given a volunteer number in Matrinez. Volunteer was no help but I was given an email address so I wrote to the employees. Hopefully that will get through.

What site did you spot the lost cat reports, I will happily "bug" them if it might get them their pet back. I have been watchung Falkie, trying to warn about Falkie and screwing with Falkie for over 15 years but this time I got triggered.

FUCK!

The reply I received:

Hi,

Thank you for your email.

Unfortunately, we can't go to this person's house and just confiscate the cat based on your video or what you may have heard about it's being given as a gift.

I have a few suggestions. A private citizen would need to contact the Finder and persuade them to either take it to a vet to be scanned for a chip, or brought to the Martinez shelter so we can find the owner.

You can also post the cat's description on-line using Next Door and Fido Alert.

Sincerely,

Contra Costa County Animal Services