• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Lilith

Another amusing Heather story just came to mind. I can still remember hearing her rambling on and on about how she used to email Art at his mindspring email.  It sounded like Heather used Art's mindspring email as a "Dear Diary" of some sort.  I mean, who would make up stuff like this? On the other hand, who would DO this?

LOL

Lilith

Remember how Heather wasn't the one who thought up the name "MidnightInTheDesert" for Art's new show?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDTxEWl25qI

She brought one of her friends out to Pahrump to interview Art, because she didn't want to get lost out there.  I guess she's not very good at reading maps?

I added this odd clip attachment, from the above audio, where she says one of the conditions of her producing Arts show, is that she can't DO HER OWN SHOW while she's producing for him.  What show is she talking about?  I didn't know she had "HER OWN SHOW"...

What am I missing here?

Quote from: brig on March 11, 2019, 09:01:20 AM
I added this odd clip attachment, from the above audio, where she says one of the conditions of her producing Arts show, is that she can't DO HER OWN SHOW while she's producing for him.  What show is she talking about?  I didn't know she had "HER OWN SHOW"...

What am I missing here?
I'm guessing Art was speaking hypothetically. Wasn't his first producer that Dr J guy from LNM? Perhaps Art felt he(or whoever her predecessor was) was more interested in their own side-projects rather than putting all their effort in to MITD. It's also possible he didn't want someone poaching guests for their own show.

I remember Heather complaining European producer Tony cancelled a guest on her. Did he do it or was it someone else? Was this addressed in his interviews?

Pizzapunch

Quote from: brig on March 11, 2019, 09:01:20 AM
Remember how Heather wasn't the one who thought up the name "MidnightInTheDesert" for Art's new show?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDTxEWl25qI

She brought one of her friends out to Pahrump to interview Art, because she didn't want to get lost out there.  I guess she's not very good at reading maps?

What am I missing here?
I was doing some time traveling today here's something I struggle with on the grief thing that raised a redflag. She claims to have been ready to go in the air a few days later if they could have kept Art's death secret? Almost seems exploitative to me in a way.

[attachment=1]

Pizzapunch

Quote from: brig on March 11, 2019, 08:48:02 AM
Another amusing Heather story just came to mind. I can still remember hearing her rambling on and on about how she used to email Art at his mindspring email.  It sounded like Heather used Art's mindspring email as a "Dear Diary" of some sort.  I mean, who would make up stuff like this? On the other hand, who would DO this?

LOL
https://youtu.be/UYGwZwwB9GI

Lilith

Lilith

Quote from: Pizzapunch on March 11, 2019, 12:31:29 PM
I was doing some time traveling today here's something I struggle with on the grief thing that raised a redflag. She claims to have been ready to go in the air a few days later if they could have kept Art's death secret? Almost seems exploitative to me in a way.

[attachment=1,msg1318249]

I had forgotten about that. INTERESTING.

I'm spending some time today, listening to some old stuff, over again, hearing things I didn't notice before.

"...we had a plan"
Her and Keith? I looked at Keith's twitter(searched from:KeithRowland since:2018-04-12 until:2018-04-21) but there's nothing there. Yet I remember he was just as vocal complaining about the leak as Heather was

I would think asking the authorities for 24h would seem reasonable for the family to notify relatives/friends but to expect them to keep quiet about the death of a local celebrity in a relatively small town until the next monday seems ridiculous and rather odd. My cynical side tells me it was an exploitive attempt to get susscribers but I hope it wasn't

Lilith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIpK8V0H3bw

I thought this was an interesting interview.  Heather comes on the air after the 50 min mark.

K_Dubb

Quote from: brig on March 11, 2019, 01:07:00 PM
LOL

Art didn't sound too impressed with the call...

GAWD, that's creepy to listen to.

Yep shoehorning her own story in there would become a pattern.  I don't remember her ever mentioning the fire-hosing alien story on her show.

Catsmile

Quote from: K_Dubb on March 11, 2019, 03:33:22 PM
Yep shoehorning her own story in there would become a pattern.  I don't remember her ever mentioning the fire-hosing alien story on her show.

# With Her Faux Nymph Voice Oozing Into Alien Orifices...
# What Aliens Wouldn't Be "Fire-hosing" Everywhere?
# AmIRite!?

# Even Art Had To "Put Out His Fire"
# In The CuckShack.
# Cig Clenched In Teeth...
#RightInTheKisser,RightInTheKisser...
#BAM!Right2TheMoon,BB!
#WestOfTheRockiesExtinguishedThyDevice,Ahhhh.

# Swear To God It Was A Shadow Person That Slimed Me!
# Would You Buy, I Was Just Cleaning It...
# And It Went Off!?

# GirlsGottaEat!
# OmmNomNomNom...
# StayTuned!

Genessee KC

Art bell must be still alive.  :o

Epaphroditus

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on March 11, 2019, 12:17:12 PM
I remember Heather complaining European producer Tony cancelled a guest on her. Did he do it or was it someone else? Was this addressed in his interviews?
e
When Heather let Tony go he informed her that she needed to cancel scheduled guests , none of the guests Tony scheduled could ever connect with Heather .

K_Dubb

Quote from: Catsmile on March 11, 2019, 04:10:05 PM
# With Her Faux Nymph Voice Oozing Into Alien Orifices...
# What Aliens Wouldn't Be "Fire-hosing" Everywhere?
# AmIRite!?

# Even Art Had To "Put Out His Fire"
# In The CuckShack.
# Cig Clenched In Teeth...
#RightInTheKisser,RightInTheKisser...
#BAM!Right2TheMoon,BB!
#WestOfTheRockiesExtinguishedThyDevice,Ahhhh.

# Swear To God It Was A Shadow Person That Slimed Me!
# Would You Buy, I Was Just Cleaning It...
# And It Went Off!?

# GirlsGottaEat!
# OmmNomNomNom...
# StayTuned!

# KittyDoesNotDisappoint
# NiceKitty
# SweetKitty

VC

Quote from: Epaphroditus on March 11, 2019, 04:29:05 PM
When Heather let Tony go he informed her that she needed to cancel scheduled guests , none of the guests Tony scheduled could ever connect with Heather .

That's not what I learned from both interviews. Do you have the audio for this? Time stamp for 1st or 2nd interview?

Tony is very contradictory in the way he talks about HW and what happened. He says he helped her for free for 9 months, but, then, he did get paid for his help too. I have Tony on audio saying HW closed his email account after sending him email notice to not help her anymore, and HW gave him a positive reference too.

HW sent him a good/fair sum of money for his not really "volunteer" help. He took the money, so he was not truly a volunteer. So, this is but one example of how Tony is contradictory.

Tony does say that he did not cancel her scheduled guest.

So, this is "he said she said". I guess you could contact her "canceled guest" to find out.

Lilith

Tony never cancelled ANY guests.
Heather blocked his email account, so he couldn't confirm, nor cancel any guests.

https://vocaroo.com/i/s06IIR5bEHEz

VC

Quote from: chefist on March 09, 2019, 05:30:16 PM
So the latest news about HW is her dress size?

Dress size is a huge Red Flag that destroys JC as being some loving fan of HW, much less, even being truthful. We can't even confirm or contact this so called JC. Even JC's so called original post on YT has disappeared.

I don't think so. Your HW quote does not say or mean what you suggest here: "She claims to have been ready to go in the air a few days later if they could have kept Art's death secret?" MV/Liberace believes AB committed suicide based on what HW told him soon after AB died. It does NOT match what Tony or JC said. I think HW was a basket case in a state of shock, especially if she believed or somehow knew AB committed suicide, so her totally erratic behavior makes perfect sense in that time frame.

After reviewing your post history it is obvious you are targeting HW to be destroyed at all cost. In fact, it seems your only purpose here is to post against HW. It seems every post you've made at BG since AB died is targeting HW. That's 265 posts out of 268 total posts at BG attacking HW. You obviously have an overwhelming hatred and/or very strong and biased feelings against HW.

Not surprising to me that your James Cheney [you misspelled his last name in a post] has gone missing and can NOT be contacted. Now, I have serious doubts that Tony is telling the truth about HW's "scripted" suicide note being identical to JC's account too! Why? Because it is complete Bull Shit that HW had any conversation with JC about dress size! How unbelievably stupid. And, this moron, JC expects us to believe that? ::) AND, Tony should have provided the details about the suicide note BEFORE JC posted on YT. This is total Bull Shit! :D

Bottom line, it's not what HW told MV/Liberace!

Lilith

Quote from: VC on March 12, 2019, 03:05:00 AM
Dress size is a huge Red Flag that destroys JC as being some loving fan of HW, much less, even being truthful. We can't even confirm or contact this so called JC. Even JC's so called original post on YT has disappeared.

I don't think so. Your HW quote does not say or mean what you suggest here: "She claims to have been ready to go in the air a few days later if they could have kept Art's death secret?" MV/Liberace believes AB committed suicide based on what HW told him soon after AB died. It does NOT match what Tony or JC said. I think HW was a basket case in a state of shock, especially if she believed or somehow knew AB committed suicide, so her totally erratic behavior makes perfect sense in that time frame.

After reviewing your post history it is obvious you are targeting HW to be destroyed at all cost. In fact, it seems your only purpose here is to post against HW. It seems every post you've made at BG since AB died is targeting HW. That's 265 posts out of 268 total posts at BG attacking HW. You obviously have an overwhelming hatred and/or very strong and biased feelings against HW.

Not surprising to me that your James Cheney [you misspelled his last name in a post] has gone missing and can NOT be contacted. Now, I have serious doubts that Tony is telling the truth about HW's "scripted" suicide note being identical to JC's account too! Why? Because it is complete Bull Shit that HW had any conversation with JC about dress size! How unbelievably stupid. And, this moron, JC expects us to believe that? ::) AND, Tony should have provided the details about the suicide note BEFORE JC posted on YT. This is total Bull Shit! :D

I don't recall MV EVER saying that he heard about a suicide note from HW.  I don't think he ever revealed who told him the story of a suicide note.

I could be wrong.

VC

Quote from: brig on March 12, 2019, 03:37:53 AM
I don't recall MV EVER saying that he heard about a suicide note from HW.  I don't think he ever revealed who told him the story of a suicide note.

I could be wrong.

MV/Liberace! did learn this directly from HW:

Quote from: Liberace! on March 01, 2019, 05:31:50 PM
I think Heather is telling the truth on this particular subject.  I began hearing about the suicide note a week or so after Art died, and the level of detail I was hearing just rang true to me, regardless of the source (Heather).  Actually, the level of detail made it ring true BECAUSE of the source.  I don't think she'd be capable of selling it if it were a lie, and I was definitely sold.

Lilith

Quote from: VC on March 12, 2019, 03:42:06 AM
MV/Liberace! did learn this directly from HW:

I don't interpret that quote, the same way you do.  I interpret it as Heather being the only source of a suicide note story, not as being the source from which he heard the story directly, a source he is making clear that he trusted.  I have to say, that I would find it very curious, if Heather talks to MV at all.   Just sayin.

Maybe MV will clarify for us.

Pizzapunch

Quote from: VC on March 12, 2019, 03:05:00 AM

Tony wasn't in any way affiliated with Heather when Art died, he came after. She did say she intended to go on air a few days later, but that the sheriff's department screwed it up by announcing his death. Sounds like exploitation to me in a way.

VC

Quote from: Pizzapunch on March 12, 2019, 06:31:33 AM
Tony wasn't in any way affiliated with Heather when Art died, he came after.

Not true. Tony was helping HW long before AB died. Their "relationship" as friends and Tony helping HW as a producer intensified greatly after AB died. He helped her as a producer for 9 months according to Tony, and this "producer relationship" ended at or near the beginning of October or sometime in October or near that time frame. I don't know the exact date.

Quote from: Pizzapunch on March 12, 2019, 06:31:33 AMShe did say she intended to go on air a few days later, but that the sheriff's department screwed it up by announcing his death. Sounds like exploitation to me in a way.

That is your interpretation of what was going on, but HW actually said Keith/KR was causing her problems AND she was not going on-air. Basically, KR was planning on firing HW, imo, if she did not go on-air soon. HW was a basket case made even worse IF she truly believed AB committed suicide. I can understand HW having a complete meltdown IF that was/is true about the suicide. Plus, I can understand HW having a complete meltdown even if AB did not commit suicide too considering she had recently purchased AB's studio and lived there. At least HW thought she was extremely close to, more than anyone else, and adored AB as a mentor and loving friend.

Karen, of course, says HW's love for AB was overboard. HW was obviously a "groupie fan" of AB as a radio host long before she met him, so I think she worshiped AB like a groupie fan and saw him as at least a father figure too. Who knows what else may have been going on. Your buddy Bart Ell made several posts here that AB was fckng HW, so have fun w/Bart Ell about that. Bart Ell does NOT care about or respect AB or his family in the least based on many posts he has made.