Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on January 16, 2019, 08:07:54 PM
Q Lazzarus did nothing wrong #BusDriversMatter #OyVey #ShutItDown

www.failedmessiah.typepad.com/failed_messiahcom/2015/05/hasidic-bus-company-sued-over-alleged-gender-discrimination-345.html

https://www.stereogum.com/2009727/mysterious-goodbye-horses-singer-q-lazzarus-breaks-her-silence-30-years-later/news/

Purely innocent

Quote from: WOTR on January 16, 2019, 08:20:31 PM
Good thing that so many people paid attention to that.  No Heather bashing, no shows dedicated to what a shitty person she is, no hatred displayed, no judgement.  It is almost like that was never said, and never meant.

*Don't get me wrong, I am judgmental- but I don't pretend to be taking the high road while spending hours ripping into her.

Oh you mean the Art bell tribute show, which turned into an hour plus of Heather hating.

WOTR

Quote from: nooryisawesome on January 16, 2019, 08:30:11 PM
Oh you mean the Art bell tribute show, which turned into an hour plus of Heather hating.
That show, the Queef Rowland aftershow (where like Vera, he was only defending himself- not attacking.)  ::)  The DH / PBS show(s). 

I've said it before- I am not a Heather fan. But that woman has taken a shit ton of abuse and hatred from a lot of people.

WOTR

Quote from: username on January 16, 2019, 07:12:05 PM
Many have speculated that there never was a boyfriend, that it was all entirely made up. Either way if there was or wasn't, it's all really sad and hope she gets help for her mental issues.
Where are you in relation to Pahrump?  It occurs to me that she may just need to be thrown around a room by a Jung man.  ;)

Corona Kitty

Quote from: WOTR on January 16, 2019, 08:49:14 PM
Where are you in relation to Pahrump?  It occurs to me that she may just need to be thrown around a room by a Jung man.  ;)

I'm about 5 hours & 55 mins away according to Google maps. I don't disagree with you there, I've been known to set many straight, after a few nights. Heather, that would require a bit out of me.

WOTR

Quote from: username on January 16, 2019, 08:55:38 PM
I'm about 5 hours & 55 mins away according to Google maps. I don't disagree with you there, I've been known to set many straight, after a few nights. Heather, that would require a bit out of me.
To be fair, I think you are one of the few in "radio" that I have not heard rip on her for hours on end (I think I even recall you made an appearance with her on LNM?) You may be one of the few who has not completely alienated her.

A 6 hour drive?  You could make a weekend out of it.  I would take longer than that to clear customs at the airport- so you are the official better choice.  I can almost guarantee that it would be a wild weekend (I think all the crazy ones are generally good in bed.) You should put up a "go fund me" for the necessary gas, grass, wine and rubbers to make the trip.  Mike in Montana might even contribute to hear his favourite host back on the air.

Lilith

Quote from: teknoslag on January 16, 2019, 07:42:28 PM
Fred Lundgren posted somewhere that he hasn't heard from HW and he's no longer carrying the show as a result, from what I recall. One of her cult members fans posted the text in the comments on her latest Flakebook post.

Thank You for the info!

Corona Kitty

Quote from: WOTR on January 16, 2019, 09:02:33 PM
To be fair, I think you are one of the few in "radio" that I have not heard rip on her for hours on end (I think I even recall you made an appearance with her on LNM?) You may be one of the few who has not completely alienated her.

A 6 hour drive?  You could make a weekend out of it.  I would take longer than that to clear customs at the airport- so you are the official better choice.  I can almost guarantee that it would be a wild weekend (I think all the crazy ones are generally good in bed.) You should put up a "go fund me" for the necessary gas, grass, wine and rubbers to make the trip.  Mike in Montana might even contribute to hear his favourite host back on the air.

Well, against my better judgement. I think I should perhap, fill you in on a few things. While it is true, I've kept most of my comments towards heather rather tame. I have criticized her, as I would anyone else... Just not the same way others have. I have zero hate in my heart towards anyone, including heather.

I noticed from early on, ( before art died ) she had been booking guests I had on. While I have nothing against that, it was a tip off seeing the pattern, as a few people I had booked would appear twice during the week on her show. I've had the same thing happen a few times, with coast to cost am, when I'd pull some decent numbers on YouTube. I'd have guests say "guess who emailed me Michael?".

I had heard things about her listening to my show, I didn't believe the person who told me because well... As you've seen his past has caught up to him. Ive been pretty blunt about this and having some of my material lifted from her. Another example of this was when wade and dr. J interviewed John Lear, asking him some follow up questions others alerted me on. I brought this up to all of them and heather day 1. All was denied... I thought okay maybe I'm hearing wrong shit cool...

Time goes by and she's blantantly stealing my own lines, specially "on a night like this". Which was my bands name in 2005. To this day she fears me and won't talk to me alone, she's said "he knows people", when asked about me. I hear and see all.... People love telling me everything. Time has proven all I've said to be gold. Those who wish to look past it, that's cool... The choice is yours.

Corona Kitty

As I re read that, I was giggling, it sounded serious. Keep in mind, I was never upset with any of her actions. People are going to do whatever they want, so you cannot try to impose anything on someone.... Just let them be and the universe takes care of the rest.

WOTR

Quote from: username on January 16, 2019, 09:33:52 PM

Well, against my better judgement. I think I should perhap, fill you in on a few things. While it is true, I've kept most of my comments towards heather rather tame. I have criticized her, as I would anyone else... Just not the same way others have. I have zero hate in my heart towards anyone, including heather.

Time goes by and she's blantantly stealing my own lines, specially "on a night like this". Which was my bands name in 2005. To this day she fears me and won't talk to me alone, she's said "he knows people", when asked about me. I hear and see all.... People love telling me everything. Time has proven all I've said to be gold. Those who wish to look past it, that's cool... The choice is yours.
"On a night like this"... 2005?  I'm not certain I can refer to you as a Jung man anymore (Perhaps Laura was more of a Freudian need, anyhow.)  ;)  :P

I know that you criticize her- I don't think there is anybody on this forum who has not.  However, I don't recall you really unfairly ripping on her (that said, I have not heard most of your shows.)  I think there is a difference between criticism and hate...

I don't believe that most on this forum are extremely kind or charitable when looking at Heather.  However, I rarely see the kind of unbridled (and unreasonable) hatred that I do when looking elsewhere.  Perhaps more in the early days (certainly there was no love shown when she first cohosted with Art.)  However, I think that most have come to realize that there is something actually wrong there.  When it first manifested itself may be unclear.  B.A.D or A.A.D (Before or After Arts Death) is up for debate, but something is not right.

I still think that a good night of being thrown around the room should come from a Bellgab member and not a facebook groupie.  Can you imagine the pathetic sight of Miller weeping openly upon seeing her naked form?  Better to send you up there. 

*Last paragraph contains two intended double entendres.  8)

Corona Kitty

Quote from: WOTR on January 16, 2019, 11:54:57 PM
"On a night like this"... 2005?  I'm not certain I can refer to you as a Jung man anymore (Perhaps Laura was more of a Freudian need, anyhow.)  ;)  :P

I know that you criticize her- I don't think there is anybody on this forum who has not.  However, I don't recall you really unfairly ripping on her (that said, I have not heard most of your shows.)  I think there is a difference between criticism and hate...

I don't believe that most on this forum are extremely kind or charitable when looking at Heather.  However, I rarely see the kind of unbridled (and unreasonable) hatred that I do when looking elsewhere.  Perhaps more in the early days (certainly there was no love shown when she first cohosted with Art.)  However, I think that most have come to realize that there is something actually wrong there.  When it first manifested itself may be unclear.  B.A.D or A.A.D (Before or After Arts Death) is up for debate, but something is not right.

I still think that a good night of being thrown around the room should come from a Bellgab member and not a facebook groupie.  Can you imagine the pathetic sight of Miller weeping openly upon seeing her naked form?  Better to send you up there. 

*Last paragraph contains two intended double entendres.  8)

Yup, kind of wild... And oh my.
I agree, there is a fine line between criticism & hate. I have not been abrasive towards her. I've tried being nice to her before, but I think I've been  vilified.

I've actually been nice to her, believe it or not. I've been polite with her in my conversations, I've had with her. In the early days and now, the show has always been awful in my opinion.

People being angry & all that jazz, comes with the turf. However she got the kind of hate, that would make it clear that she just was not going to "get over."  Even with art bell co-signing that shit, it still was an inferior program. Listening to Keith Rowland after shows, it made me suspect and confirm a lot of things that I had been suspecting was going on behind the scenes.

Nowhere in there that I get the sort of notion that art was really even helping her. He helped her a couple times but he wasn't really teaching her and terms the way she's been making these claims on the air.

Yeah, I saw what you did there haha. Honest, that would be pretty difficult for me to get romantic with Wade. I'm sort of used to women, who keep themselves fit. Maybe some beers?

Epaphroditus

Agree about these hosts doing paranormal  / religion / political conspiracy are phoning it in , the show Heather did last month with the guy from Danzig was refreshing and I had hoped she was sending a message about going another direction with the show .

Her birthday is next month and she had talked last month about having booked a special guest for that night .

Sadly , it appears her mental illness  may derail that show .

Until her website / social accounts vanish I will assume she will try to return .

VC

I'm not surprised HW has disappeared after listening to these clips. I hope she can someday overcome all these revelations and find peace and work she can enjoy doing. I think she was pushed over "the edge" to do this, and I just hope it wasn't too far "over the edge" that she can't come back to survive what was a really bad 2018 for her. 2018 was probably the worst year of her life, and I hope 2019 can and will be a turnaround year for her.

Listen to recent Heather clips here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cnZD-1EDjo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKrodLYy4uc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xENsdh4Lle4

VC

Quote from: VC on January 17, 2019, 05:11:27 AM
I'm not surprised HW has disappeared after listening to these clips. I hope she can someday overcome all these revelations and find peace and work she can enjoy doing. I think she was pushed over "the edge" to do this, and I just hope it wasn't too far "over the edge" that she can't come back to survive what was a really bad 2018 for her. 2018 was probably the worst year of her life, and I hope 2019 can and will be a turnaround year for her.
On further reflection about those HW audio clips linked in the previous post:

When someone is this "messed-up" with her loss of AB too, then I don't think it's a good idea for anyone to upset "the situation" any further than has already been done. I think HW has reached her limits dealing with all the hate and ill wishers, and it's not helpful to make matters worse at this point.

Does anyone need to kick her further, when she's already been kicked into the ground with this kind of dirt?

Metron2267

Quote from: WOTR on January 16, 2019, 08:20:31 PM
Good thing that so many people paid attention to that.  No Heather bashing, no shows dedicated to what a shitty person she is, no hatred displayed, no judgement.  It is almost like that was never said, and never meant.

*Don't get me wrong, I am judgmental- but I don't pretend to be taking the high road while spending hours ripping into her.

Your brand of rippage seems more of a lampoon than angry weasel chewage:

Metron2267

Quote from: nooryisawesome on January 16, 2019, 08:30:11 PM

Now where is Damon of late anyway???

:o

Metron2267

Quote from: WOTR on January 16, 2019, 08:42:09 PM
That show, the Queef Rowland aftershow (where like Vera, he was only defending himself- not attacking.)  ::)  The DH / PBS show(s). 

I've said it before- I am not a Heather fan. But that woman has taken a shit ton of abuse and hatred from a lot of people.

People to whom, basically, she has done nothing. Subscriptions can be canceled at any time, refunds on $5 are trivial, all we've been deprived of is loge seating at the mockery arena.

Metron2267

Quote from: username on January 16, 2019, 09:33:52 PM
You've been confirmed so many times yet the false charges keep flying. Odd she's be afraid of you "knowing people" when It was Little Sean who tendered the idea of Airyn employing a biker gang beatdown, innit? :o

Metron2267

Quote from: VC on January 17, 2019, 05:59:04 AM
On further reflection about those HW audio clips linked in the previous post:

When someone is this "messed-up" with her loss of AB too, then I don't think it's a good idea for anyone to upset "the situation" any further than has already been done. I think HW has reached her limits dealing with all the hate and ill wishers, and it's not helpful to make matters worse at this point.

Does anyone need to kick her further, when she's already been kicked into the ground with this kind of dirt?

If your reflection IS genuine, the post above would have been "removed" wouldn't it?

DynamoHum

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 17, 2019, 09:54:27 AM
People to whom, basically, she has done nothing. Subscriptions can be canceled at any time, refunds on $5 are trivial, all we've been deprived of is loge seating at the mockery arena.

Metron, I do have to interject here and say that doxxing me, no doubt fuelling her fans to threaten to come to my house and harass me (amongst other abusing things like friending my 72 year old mum’s Facebook account then taking the pics they find there of my dad on literally his deathbed and taking the piss out of him), accusing me of calling the cops to her house on air is not really nothing.

Your mileage may vary of course, and I respect that, but for me that’s really not nothing.

VC

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 17, 2019, 10:01:47 AM
If your reflection IS genuine, the post above would have been "removed" wouldn't it?

No. I think plenty of people here have not heard what HW said, including myself, and why she said it. I think it's obvious she was smeared in the dirt because of her past, and she's been kicked enough while melting down over her problems hosting MitD before AB died and, especially, after he died.

If she's on meds and doing therapy and has PTSD, then I think it's worth listening to her sort of "final breakdown" on air to face-off against all the slings and arrows she's had to endure during the worst year of her life.

She needs a recovery period IF she is to ever come back to doing KoN, but I honestly think she needs a co-host to do it and succeed. She does have a following of some people that enjoy her shows, so maybe she can make that workout. Though I think she has maybe one more chance to make this work.

I don't wish her to fail her fans and just quit after all she's been through, and I never was a subscriber. I think she has potential to be an awesome co-host, but I think she's completely lost now about what to do. Vara/LNM never supported her with quality audio or getting good guests, so she's been fkd by that alone.

Maybe KGRA could lend a hand if she hasn't burned her reputation into the dust. She's nearing the end of her rope with few to no options for outside help. She's probably on her own at this point. A lone-wolf.

Maybe her new BF is real, and she can find fulfillment in that relationship?

I just don't think it's "positive karma" to kick someone down any further into the dirt, when she needs a Phoenix Rising of some kind in her life. Yeah, we need to face-up to what she said in those audio clips, and why she did it. I never posted about HW's past life until I listened to her audio last night, so I've played no role in spreading rumors designed to cause her harm.

No need to kick her while she's already down in the dirt no matter what caused this to happen. It's enough. Don't you think so too?

Metron2267

I do think so, which is why I questioned your leaving he on-air meltdowns up like that.

Ah well, maybe she'd appreciate the unsponsored replay here regardless, just sayin'... :-X

Metron2267

Quote from: DynamoHum on January 17, 2019, 10:36:34 AM
Metron, I do have to interject here and say that doxxing me, no doubt fuelling her fans to threaten to come to my house and harass me (amongst other abusing things like friending my 72 year old mum’s Facebook account then taking the pics they find there of my dad on literally his deathbed and taking the piss out of him), accusing me of calling the cops to her house on air is not really nothing.

Your mileage may vary of course, and I respect that, but for me that’s really not nothing.

I do not doubt your narrative, in fact it jibes with what I heard on one of the little podcasts.

That said, chicken or egg, who DOX'd whom first?

Little Sean initiated within mere hours of Art's death (posting all her tax records and so on), so I think the die was cast before yours got rolled.

Does that jibe with your recollections?

Very saddened to hear your Mum and Dad were shabbily treated, that is out of any bounds imho. :'(

VC

From HWG FB Group...Kika Lomi Waialae wrote: I drove past her house a few days ago and talked with her neighbor. He tells me that she is ok that he sees her on the porch smoking her cigarette from time to time. He also said that she has a boyfriend.

[...]

But I can tell you this. I stood in the cold the other day for around 20 minutes with her neighbor talking. He drove out of his drive way to his mail box on the street. It couldn't have been no more than 50 steps in both directions. I pulled in front of him, parked and walked over to introduce myself and to tell him why I was there. I thought he was getting ready to leave, but he was only driving out to check his mail. lol. So the old guy began to talk about Heather, Art, his current and past wife and so on. I learned a lot in 20 minutes. This guy was a no hold type of guy. I know what Heather paid for the house what she eats and don't eat as well as how Art really died. Well unlike what Heather claims, Art did not commit suicide I'll tell you that much. So I asked the guy if I can come by one day to spend time with him and have long conversations. He said hell yes, come on by anytime. So I will. The saga continues!

Quote from: VC on January 17, 2019, 11:56:06 AM
From HWG FB Group...Kika Lomi Waialae wrote: I drove past her house a few days ago and talked with her neighbor. He tells me that she is ok that he sees her on the porch smoking her cigarette from time to time. He also said that she has a boyfriend.

[...]

But I can tell you this. I stood in the cold the other day for around 20 minutes with her neighbor talking. He drove out of his drive way to his mail box on the street. It couldn't have been no more than 50 steps in both directions. I pulled in front of him, parked and walked over to introduce myself and to tell him why I was there. I thought he was getting ready to leave, but he was only driving out to check his mail. lol. So the old guy began to talk about Heather, Art, his current and past wife and so on. I learned a lot in 20 minutes. This guy was a no hold type of guy. I know what Heather paid for the house what she eats and don't eat as well as how Art really died. Well unlike what Heather claims, Art did not commit suicide I'll tell you that much. So I asked the guy if I can come by one day to spend time with him and have long conversations. He said hell yes, come on by anytime. So I will. The saga continues!

On the next episode of stalking in the desert.......

DynamoHum

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 17, 2019, 11:19:29 AM
I do not doubt your narrative, in fact it jibes with what I heard on one of the little podcasts.

That said, chicken or egg, who DOX'd whom first?

Little Sean initiated within mere hours of Art's death (posting all her tax records and so on), so I think the die was cast before yours got rolled.

Does that jibe with your recollections?

Very saddened to hear your Mum and Dad were shabbily treated, that is out of any bounds imho. :'(

Ty for your kind words re my parents, that was the worst of it - seeing pics you know were taken of your dad 5 days before he died and someone putting “What a mess, I hope they cut his hair before the funeral” - it sort of drives you onwards.

I think people were digging into that tax stuff around that time yups.

Was going and looking up the tax info (it being a matter of the public record) and posting it the same as saying she had pulled my info from her paypal records and was going to give them out? Practically giving out my email address? Using my full name on air more than a few times? Threatening to give them out (“To make me mad” in her own words) as well as my address and phone number? I didn’t post her tax info, never given out her email addresses, or her home address. Let’s not even get into threatening me with Scotland Yard contacts and Satanists (not that I believe in that shit). Just this week Fluffykins posted on Facebook that I am due to “get a visit”.

So while I see your point re chicken and egg, different chicken, different egg?