• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on July 10, 2019, 08:01:49 PM
Do you know how to do an image search?
I don't, and right now I'm just interestied in drinking moar beer. If you want to find it, it was on the first website that ddd had taken down. That's all I can tell you.

Gunner65

Dietrich "pinches" his nose to imitate someone...What a load of bullshit! 

"White male reactionary criminals run the mass media"  Douglas Dietrich

Quote from: Gunner65 on July 10, 2019, 06:19:17 PM
Sabatean Jews getting drunk roasting and eating babies?  Scorpions?  Is Pavel imagining the Exodus?  WTF?  Ritual child sacrifice in Prague?  Orgies?
Pavel is a Jew from the sound of it. His ancestors were probably Jews who fled from Europe to escape anti-Jewish persecution and like most Jews ended up in eastern Europe like Hungary, Poland and Ukraine.
Knowing that Dietrich is a Jew hating Nazi as there are plenty like him in Ukraine and Russia today why does he even bother to hang around Dietrich?

Gunner65

Pavel is busy deleting comments on the You Tube chat and purging anyone who has a negative view of Dietrich,

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on July 10, 2019, 08:09:18 PM
Dietrich "pinches" his nose to imitate someone...What a load of bullshit! 

"White male reactionary criminals run the mass media"  Douglas Dietrich
Ha! Everybody knows that almost all TV news is nothing but progressive propaganda.

Quote from: Gunner65 on July 10, 2019, 07:52:42 PM
I have NEVER seen an actual photo or "artistic rendition" which is attributed to Dietrich.  He is a total lying piece of shit!!

What he claims as his own "photos and paintings" are all sexually suggestive Asian cosplay !! And anyone can verify the image!!
I believe he did some illustrations for his Roswell and the Rising Sun book. Remember those silly dirigibles that looked like a giant bird? Those drawings were total amateur hour and not that of a professional artist.

Gunner65

"Biological son of Adolf Hitler"   

Gunner65

Quote from: sneaksie-taffer on July 10, 2019, 08:20:37 PM
I believe he did some illustrations for his Roswell and the Rising Sun book. Remember those silly dirigibles that looked like a giant bird? Those drawings were total amateur hour and not that of a professional artist.
Did you look up those "illustrations" up and verify them? 

Gunner65

"Kick there ass again - Smash Poland down!!" - Douglas Dietrich

Gunner65

Jew Rabbis sucking penises...Womens'  rights.....WOW! ???

Pelayo

Obviously ddd has never been married to a woman.  My wife thought she was marrying a slave.

Quote from: Gunner65 on July 10, 2019, 08:30:40 PM
Did you look up those "illustrations" up and verify them?
They were so awful only Dietrich could have done them...LOL. But I will look into this just to be sure.
https://youtu.be/BlVhq0js-Lg

Gunner65

"What we call hate fucking" - Douglas Dietrich " Only cunts belong in cages."

Pelayo

I'm pretty sure ddd was drinking from the start of this shit show.

Lilith

Quote from: Gunner65 on July 10, 2019, 08:15:53 PM
Pavel is busy deleting comments on the You Tube chat and purging anyone who has a negative view of Dietrich,

Haha, but they can't delete comments on BellGab!

#SewSayWeAll!
#PraiseMV!

Gunner65

"White men rape daughters in the dark in closets" - Douglas Dietrich

Pelayo

Uh, I'm pretty sure most white males would not rape their daughters, but I couldn't say the same thing for you, ya stinking pervert.

Gunner65

Dietrichs sick history of the Philippines:

"Shoot them in the cunt"   "Gang rape them"

Gunner65

Quote from: brig on July 10, 2019, 08:42:58 PM

Haha, but they can't delete comments on BellGab!

#SewSayWeAll!
#PraiseMV!
And they don't seem to have the balls to even register!  Why is that?  Not one of Dietrichs trolls has shown up for a debate! NOT ONE!!

Gunner65

UDGGGGHH.....dip da dip dughhghhhhhh" - Pavel

Lilith

Quote from: Gunner65 on July 10, 2019, 08:58:17 PM
And they don't seem to have the balls to even register!  Why is that?  Not one of Dietrichs trolls has shown up for a debate! NOT ONE!!

#COWARDS!

Pelayo

Here's a good song for ya ddd since you're such a washed up mutha fucia,  https://youtu.be/7Zzzt_r6wj8

Hey Dietrich, ICE will be starting their nationwide raid tomorrow looking for illegals and San Francisco is on the list. Do you have a plan to not get arrested?

docmeat

Quote from: Gunner65 on July 10, 2019, 09:02:12 PM
UDGGGGHH.....dip da dip dughhghhhhhh" - Pavel
Where the hell can some willing victim listen to this fuck? It's been hard to find a link that was up to date. Thanks in advance!

Pelayo

Hey, if anybody wants to hear ddd tell about how he bit off his grandpa's wiener and describe it as his "first kill', go here and scroll to minute mark 46:52.              https://youtu.be/28KnyfLnlpc

Dietrich's past shows will come back to bite him and not just wieners...LOL.

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on July 13, 2019, 08:14:22 PM
Hey, if anybody wants to hear ddd tell about how he bit off his grandpa's wiener and describe it as his "first kill', go here and scroll to minute mark 46:52.             
!969.....age 3 with his "new teeth"....One major problem with that sick little story:  His grandfather (aged 79 in 1969) did not "bleed out" and die. -  He died in 1973 aged 83!

Gunner65

Perhaps any medical professional here at Bellgab would care to explain/describe what sort of feat involving a 3 year old chewing off an old mans penis would be - just for reference.   But its obvious Dietrich is lying and has had no connection to his extended "family" and if he had it is certainly been rejected.  Someone should ask him what his uncle in Wolcott, NY thinks about his "long-lost" insane nephew !!