• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Pelayo

I googled that word "drot" that ddd keeps using and this is what comes up:                                                   Urban Dictionary: drot
www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=drot
Drot unknown Consisting of a combination of the word “drought” and the word “thot” because they can’t get their dick wet , drot can be defined as (1)A thirsty nigga that try to get with any girl that breathes in their direction, but not only do they not get their dick wet, they get rejected and are salty about it.

Lilith

Quote from: Gunner65 on July 21, 2019, 06:34:05 PM

I wonder if he'll figure in how the moon factors into changes in global weather patterns, as it moves farther and farther away from the earth?

Lilith

Quote from: Pelayo on July 21, 2019, 06:34:28 PM
I googled that word "drot" that ddd keeps using and this is what comes up:                                                   Urban Dictionary: drot
www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=drot
Drot unknown Consisting of a combination of the word “drought” and the word “thot” because they can’t get their dick wet , drot can be defined as (1)A thirsty nigga that try to get with any girl that breathes in their direction, but not only do they not get their dick wet, they get rejected and are salty about it.

I never thought of looking that up.  I just thought he didn't know how to pronounce drought.

... dummy me.

Gunner65

A comment from DD's YT chat.... ???

seiamynkontrol Krajewski:
"​I think they might be destroying the Earth so they can get to the artifacts and resources intentionally making it hotter as we're going into a mini ice age."

As Dietrich suggests the UN can legally enforce illegal immigration into the USA because of a "climate emergency" - 

Pelayo

Actuallyddd purposefully mispronounces words because he thinks it makes him seem worldly.

Lilith

Maybe all of this will discourage them from rushing over here.

Lilith

Quote from: Pelayo on July 21, 2019, 06:39:23 PM
Actuallyddd purposefully mispronounces words because he thinks it makes him seem worldly.

Let us not forget sexy too...

Gunner65

"SKS knock-offs of the AK47" - Douglas Dietrich   ???

Pelayo

ddd's cult followers are all Roads (sic) scholars. They are a bunch of street people alright.

Gunner65

Quote from: brig on July 21, 2019, 06:41:14 PM

Let us not forget sexy too...
OH THAT'S REALLY SEXY - NOT!   Nor when he starts his "imitations" which are almost as annoying as his best transvestite voices.

Pelayo

I own an SKS, it sure as shit is no AK-47. It is just a semi-automatic infrantryman's rifle with a standard 10 round magazine.

I'm late.  Seems like I missed nothing.  He's just reading more internet articles.

Gunner65

Quote from: brig on July 21, 2019, 06:40:39 PM
Maybe all of this will discourage them from rushing over here.
YES!  When the temps get over 100 degrees and it starts raining - we should have our "PSY OPS" people broadcast Douglas Dietrich in Spanish!   Maybe that will stop them!   ;D

Gunner65

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 21, 2019, 06:46:34 PM
I'm late.  Seems like I missed nothing.  He's just reading more internet articles.
Hey WAN:  So how is your Summer so far?

Quote from: Gunner65 on July 21, 2019, 06:49:20 PM
Hey WAN:  So how is your Summer so far?

Hot as balls.................   Save me Dietrich, save me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pelayo

SEND DDD BACK! SEND DDD BACK! SEND DDD BACK!

Gunner65

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 21, 2019, 06:49:57 PM
Hot as balls.................   Save me Dietrich, save me!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My garden is going nuts!  Did have storm damage and tree limbs downed (again) but my neighbors came to my rescue!  I also got the wood siding on my house prepped to stain.....needs two coats of CWF Cedar.  Hopefully I can get it done by the end of August (weather permitting)

Quote from: Pelayo on July 21, 2019, 06:50:10 PM
SEND DDD BACK! SEND DDD BACK! SEND DDD BACK!

SFO to TPE.  One Way.  About $450.  Seems like a good deal.

Quote from: Gunner65 on July 21, 2019, 06:53:32 PM
My garden is going nuts!  Did have storm damage and tree limbs downed (again) but my neighbors came to my rescue!  I also got the wood siding on my house prepped to stain.....needs two coats of CWF Cedar.  Hopefully I can get it done by the end of August (weather permitting)

Good to have helpful neighbors.  Mine just moved out.  I had to laugh.  They moved in last year about this time - coming from Puerto Rico.  They are going back home - one NC winter was enough.  ;D

Gunner65

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 21, 2019, 06:55:13 PM
SFO to TPE.  One Way.  About $450.  Seems like a good deal.
LOL!  Is that all?  Holy shit!  Makes me wonder why Dietrich has not done it!  But his ego and his Social Security Benefits might become damaged.

Pelayo

I've spent the last two days getting the backyard ready to spread grass seed. I did it last year, but my timing was bad. I did it in June and couldn't keep the ground damp enough and it didn't take well. This year I'm waiting for the monsoon rains.

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on July 21, 2019, 06:57:35 PM
I've spent the last two days getting the backyard ready to spread grass seed. I did it last year, but my timing was bad. I did it in June and couldn't keep the ground damp enough and it didn't take well. This year I'm waiting for the monsoon rains.
Did you use a thin layer of straw?  How much area are you seeding?

Gunner65

Trump and "Global conflageration" and the "Squad" - He's moving quickly tonight -

Pelayo

The area isn't terribly big, about 75x30. My neighbor suggested straw but I had plenty of mulch I used instead.The sun here is so intense and this house at 5,440 feet so stuff dries out pretty fast. Especially if there is any wind.

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on July 21, 2019, 07:06:16 PM
The area isn't terribly big, about 75x30. My neighbor suggested straw but I had plenty of mulch I used instead.The sun here is so intense and this house at 5,440 feet so stuff dries out pretty fast. Especially if there is any wind.
I never considered the ASL....I am at about 1,400.

Gunner65

Around here we have grass, clover and a mixture of stuff.  I let the clover go to seed this time of year to fill in spots....it will even grow in sand!
When I first bought the house I got laughed at for using fertilizer on my one acre lawn! 

Pelayo

Hell, they should have been chanting nuke mogadishu. I saw what those skinnies did to our rangers.

Lord God this is boring. 

Sorry guys but I'm into fun and this ain't fun.   Take care.