• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Pelayo

Isn't it funny that ddd derides whites when they eugenically try to create a "master race" but he will be the first to tell you he is of a superior race than everybody else.

Holy schnikes.   Dietrich on video.    :'(

Pelayo

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 05, 2019, 08:02:29 PM
I can't watch him, he is too creepy looking.

Gunner65

Dietrich is going through his entire book of lies.  He has recited it so many times he can go for hours spewing bullshit.  It NEVER changes with Dietrich.  This is precisely why he gets no exposure anymore - and I am certain he will wear out his welcome with Strange Tales Weekly sooner or later.

Gunner65

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 05, 2019, 08:02:29 PM
DON"T LOOK IN HIS EYES WAN!  DON'T DO IT!!!   :o

Quote from: Gunner65 on July 05, 2019, 08:06:04 PM
Dietrich is going through his entire book of lies.  He has recited it so many times he can go for hours spewing bullshit.  It NEVER changes with Dietrich.  This is precisely why he gets no exposure anymore - and I am certain he will wear out his welcome with Strange Tales Weekly sooner or later.

He's really raking them in too.....   "15 watching now" 

Quote from: Gunner65 on July 05, 2019, 08:07:04 PM
DON"T LOOK IN HIS EYES WAN!  DON'T DO IT!!!   :o

His cosmetologist was working over time today!  Buy Maybelline stock.   Big order to replenish coming up.

Pelayo

I'm surprised ddd hasn't claimed he used to party with Odai and Qusai and would get all the tail they could handle because it was a death sentence for turning down "the boys,"

Pelayo

You don't speak Arabic ddd. Quit your lying.

Gunner65

A platoon of anti-tank Marines (including Dietrich who is demoted for murdering two Saudi police with his bare hands and awaiting courts martial) is given an order to search/rescue a lost Saudi convoy- walks aimlessly through 90 kilometers of desert in the middle of an invasion and finds the bare-boned remains.  YEAH RIGHT!!!! LOL!!!

New details on his time as Saddam's mouthpiece coming?

Gunner65

"To put this in perspective for you, when Lucifer fell to earth - he called me up and said....." - DDD

Pelayo

The Yazidis? You mean like in the photo of that little girl you claimed you took but were proved you were a liar.

Gunner65

Dietrichs dad rolls in his grave....AGAIN!

What the hell is he talking about Mutiny on the Bounty for?    I'm lost again, dammit.

ALBRECHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gunner65

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 05, 2019, 08:18:51 PM
What the hell is he talking about Mutiny on the Bounty for?    I'm lost again, dammit.

ALBRECHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
One his "sires" favorite books?  Then he moves on to Biblical History and Theology?

As he massages the host for more time - and has to abbreviate his shit (while he really plans to continue for another 2-4 hours- or wait until the host falls asleep)!

Pelayo

When you say sire, do you mean Hitler or late and sainted George?

Quote from: Gunner65 on July 05, 2019, 08:21:32 PM
One his "sires" favorite books?  Then he moves on to Biblical History and Theology?

As he massages the host for more time - and has to abbreviate his shit (while he really plans to continue for another 2-4 hours- or wait until the host falls asleep!

Must have got some good medical dope I guess.   I have no clue what is going on.    Like is there a host for this show?

Gunner65

"OH THE INJUSTICE!" - DDD as he likens himself to Jesus Christ!

Quote from: Gunner65 on July 05, 2019, 08:24:37 PM
"OH THE INJUSTICE!" - DDD as he likens himself to Jesus Christ!

Ahhhh.... Dietrich the Christ

Gunner65

WAN:  The host is Joe from Strange Tales Weekly - now Dietrich is quoting scripture as if it were referencing HIMSELF!   AS CHRIST!!!!!

Pelayo

Gunner65

Dietrich has now gone total retard!   First Hitler, now Christ himself - what could possibly be next?  LUCIFER!!!!   LOL

Quote from: Gunner65 on July 05, 2019, 08:26:00 PM
WAN:  The host is Joe from Strange Tales Weekly - now Dietrich is quoting scripture as if it were referencing HIMSELF!   AS CHRIST!!!!!

Joe is a man of few words........  That or he fell asleep.   :o

Why the hell is he talking about dung bettles?   This is surreal.

Gunner65

"DON"T PLAY WITH MANURE OR WORMS OR TRY TO SUMMON THE DEVIL - ONLY I CAN DO THAT"  Douglas Dietrich

The plastic handgrips on the M-16 was made by Mattel Toy company. U.S. soldiers notice the Mattel logo on the handgrips and complained so the logo was removed but the handgrips were still continued to be made by Mattel...LOL.