• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Pelayo

Hahahahaha, you stupid fag ddd, the japs lost the battle of Midway...END OF STORY...END OF STORY... END OF STORY! Don't you see how stupid your argument is? Uh yeah, the japs meant to lose 4 aircraft carriers, it was a sacrifice. You have got to be the biggest idiot in the planet.

Pelayo

Hahahahaha I laugh in your insane face ddd. By using your own twisted psycho logic the fact that there are still white Americans alive is proof that America kicked the little arrogant racist japs asses. END OF STORY, END OF STORY, END OF STORY. Stupid liar con-man asshole. Get a real job jackass.

Pelayo

Woo ddd, you are off to a great start, you had like 30 listeners! The world is at the brink to bending to your will! Hahahahahahahha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, Dietrich, you should listen to this man. I know you hate him and what he stands for but even you should realize that San Francisco will not always remain the LGBTP ( p = pedophile, like you ) capitol for long. Someday Russia will assist the few good and decent people of San Francisco to rid the city of degenerates like you and send you all packing for the gulags of Siberia where you will all remain for the rest of your lives. The precious children of the world must me protected from people like you.
https://youtu.be/3rAU62JkPzs

Pelayo

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 03, 2019, 06:31:12 PM
Barney Rubble reading some crime report?      *YAWN*
ddd seems to being getting aroused by it- HA HA HA HA HAAAAA!

Gunner65

Yeah....and Dietrich will likely be shitting on the USA all night.  I had a long hot day today...and another tomorrow.  Neighbors invited me over again this year and I have to make a dish to bring. 

Gunner65

I shopped for fresh ingredients today and TOPS was insane!   

Quote from: Gunner65 on July 03, 2019, 06:42:34 PM
I shopped for fresh ingredients today and TOPS was insane!

I bet.  You reading your receipt verbatim would be as interesting as Barney's droning on. 

Pelayo

I'm gonna attempt to make a brisket on the grill tomorrow. Never tried one before, if you have any hints on how to do it, I'm open to suggestions.

Gunner65

LOL!  "English and American cucumbers, mint, parsley, scallions, red onion, dill, lemon, Italian dressing, Lebanon Balogna and sharb cheddar cheese"

Oh and our little Dollar Store in the middle of nowhere now sells fireworks - and BEEEEEEER!!!  :)

Gunner65

Back to the old lies and fictitious bullshit again......

Quote from: Gunner65 on July 03, 2019, 06:47:58 PM
LOL!  "English and American cucumbers, mint, parsley, scallions, red onion, dill, lemon, Italian dressing, Lebanon Balogna and sharb cheddar cheese"

Oh and our little Dollar Store in the middle of nowhere now sells fireworks - and BEEEEEEER!!!  :)

Dollar Store beer sounds fairly awesome.

Quote from: Pelayo on July 03, 2019, 06:46:56 PM
I'm gonna attempt to make a brisket on the grill tomorrow. Never tried one before, if you have any hints on how to do it, I'm open to suggestions.

No help from me there.   Sounds like a Q for @chefist

Pelayo

That guy is african-American? Maybe you should refrain from using the N-word tonight ddd.

Gunner65

Labbatts Blue Canadian - 10.00 a 12 pack!!!  And they have better refrigeration units than the grocery or gas station!

Pelayo

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 03, 2019, 06:53:36 PM
No help from me there.   Sounds like a Q for @chefist
Whatever the outcome, it didn't cost a whole lot. Albertson's had them on sale for $1.77 a pound.

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on July 03, 2019, 06:54:06 PM
Labbatts Blue Canadian - 10.00 a 12 pack!!!
Didn't you hear barney say LaBatt's was the worst Canadian beer?

Gunner65

My knowledge of brisket is minimal, but I think it should be rubbed well and cooked low and slow (smoked).  Plenty of You Tube vids out there about it - Texas does it the best I hear.

Quote from: Gunner65 on July 03, 2019, 06:54:06 PM
Labbatts Blue Canadian - 10.00 a 12 pack!!!  And they have better refrigeration units than the grocery or gas station!

Not bad.  Not bad at all.   I can get 12 Hamm's for $7

https://www.totalwine.com/beer/lager/american-style-lager/hamms/p/115668122

Labatts Blue is better tho.................

Gunner65

I recycle the cans too - took back 312 today and collected 15.00!!   ;D

Pelayo

In college I lived less than 30 miles away from BC and at the time their drinking age was 19. O'keefes extra old stock was our favorite high test beer.

Quote from: Pelayo on July 03, 2019, 07:02:32 PM
In college I lived less than 30 miles away from BC and at the time their drinking age was 19. O'keefes extra old stock was our favorite high test beer.

Not the Moose?

Now he's just reading shit off the internet.   >:(

Screw this.   Have a great Independence Day boys...............................

Gunner65

I used to drink the Moose in college!  LOL!  Those were the days.....2.00 pints of Murphys Irish Stout or other craft beer.....1.75 bottles of Moose!

Pelayo

Hey ddd, why don't you go out to DC and stand in front of the tanks like "tank man"? Maybe the progressive movement will finally recognize you. https://youtu.be/4woMuFZAx88

Pelayo

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 03, 2019, 07:09:06 PM
Now he's just reading shit off the internet.   >:(

Screw this.   Have a great Independence Day boys...............................
Come on now WAN, cantcha at least stay for the first WTPOS?

Gunner65