• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Chefist's BlogGab: A Gossip Thread About BellGab!

Started by chefist, April 10, 2016, 04:10:11 PM

Would you go to Vegas if Falkie was attending?

Yes
No

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on June 04, 2016, 02:00:35 PM
I don't think that's how the grift works anymore.  What he does is post a video where he is passing the hat, and one of his ass-suckers (usually Open Wounds Gacy) posts a link to it and begs on his behalf.

Yeah, well, then Falkie's videos are no longer allowed on the forum. Problem solved. Please report any posts containing his videos.

Quote from: MV on June 04, 2016, 01:58:35 PM
He paid $30 for shipping, $48 for the new solid state drive I installed, and was supposed to pay $16 for the new keyboard I installed, but he never did send the $16. In all, I'm only out the $16.

Down $16?

Paging WhiteCrow.

Roswells, Art

It makes me ill thinking he got such a great deal, didn't pay for it, and is now gloating about it like he does whenever someone does something nice for him.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on June 04, 2016, 02:05:56 PM
It makes me ill thinking he got such a great deal, didn't pay for it, and is now gloating about it like he does whenever someone does something nice for him.

The beauty of the internet for Falkie is that there is always a new bridge to burn.

MV/Liberace!

Pretty much.

NXOEED

It just means he's a troubled dude. Happy people don't gloat. The videos are too sad to watch all the way through.

EarthAlien007

Quote from: MV on June 04, 2016, 02:04:40 PM
Yeah, well, then Falkie's videos are no longer allowed on the forum. Problem solved. Please report any posts containing his videos.

Great idea.
No more publicity for the begging turd.

BREAKING NEWS!!!

After speaking with the Master, he has chosen to be a man of his word and will send the remaining $16 in a postal money order to MV on the first of July.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on June 04, 2016, 02:10:55 PM
BREAKING NEWS!!!

After speaking with the Master, he has chosen to be a man of his word and will send the remaining $16 in a postal money order to MV on the first of July.

Tell him to keep it. I'll pay the $16 to be through with him.

whoozit

BREAKING NEWS!!!

What a stand up sack of shit.

Quote from: WOTR on June 04, 2016, 02:09:45 PM
I don't keep up on things very well... But I think it was teamviewer... And I think that MV had said it was on the computer because that way he could "remote in" and fix a few things.

Basically, rather than walking the technologically retarded man (who once fixed IBM's problems) through how to do things step by step over the phone, it would allow him to make the necessary changes, updates, and set it up for George.

So, instead of saying "thanks", you get a bellowing buffoon ranting about MV wanting to spy on him in the bedroom.  Here is th kicker- the technologically impaired twat (who once outsmarted IBM's software engineers) does no know if there is a camera on the computer or not... ::)

It is so illustrative of Senda's lack of awareness that he repeatedly states that he knows almost nothing about how to operate a WIndows computer, yet he is SURE that whatever difficulty he's claiming to have right now is in the laptop, not with him.

whoozit

Quote from: whoozit on June 04, 2016, 02:12:41 PM
What a stand up sack of shit.
Sorry to put down sacks of shit.  They can be used to grow things.

BREAKING NEWS!!!

Did he choose to be a man of his word and tip that fuckin pizza delivery girl?

MAX

NICE !!!!!!!

Ol' Gerry will not be posting any more George Senda videos on BellGab.  While George is still the my Master, there is an even higher power than he that I must OBEY!

Praise MV!

EarthAlien007

BREAKING NEWS!!!

Send a screenshot to PayPal, so they know they fell for his lying bullshit.
Maybe they'll boot him sooner rather than later.

WOTR

Quote from: NXOEED on June 04, 2016, 02:09:45 PM
It just means he's a troubled dude. Happy people don't gloat. The videos are too sad to watch all the way through.
There is no doubt that you are correct... He is kind of like an alcoholic in that his unhappiness / troubles are a result of his own actions and a personal flaw- but he chooses to place the blame on external people / events. 

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on June 04, 2016, 02:14:39 PM
Now he has an extra $16 to tip her with...

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on June 04, 2016, 02:14:39 PM

Well now that MV has washed his hands of the situation, it seems that the $16 will go to the delivery girl and a video will be made to prove it.

akwilly

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on June 04, 2016, 02:19:39 PM
Ol' Gerry will not be posting any more George Senda videos on BellGab.  While George is still the my Master, there is an even higher power than he that I must OBEY.

Praise MV!
fuck I love cults

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on June 04, 2016, 02:12:49 PM
It is so illustrative of Senda's lack of awareness that he repeatedly states that he knows almost nothing about how to operate a WIndows computer, yet he is SURE that whatever difficulty he's claiming to have right now is in the laptop, not with him.

I deal with customers like him all the time. They know nothing whatsoever about computers, but they're so sure they know what the problem is and are totally happy to think they should tell me how to fix it.

Roswells, Art

BREAKING NEWS!!!

There is no way Senda would send that $16 dollars.

WOTR

You heartless bastard! Think of the poor, starving kitties that may not receive food if White Crow cannot see that George is in need of some extra cash.

You, sir, are a kitty killer (or is that pussy slayer?)

norland2424

Quote from: MV on June 04, 2016, 02:23:35 PM
I deal with customers like him all the time. They know nothing whatsoever about computers, but they're so sure they know what the problem is and are totally happy to think they should tell me how to fix it.

this +100

Quote from: akwilly on June 04, 2016, 02:23:24 PM
fuck I love cults

Here's my MV "higher power reveal" gif that wasn't working before in case anyone missed it from my post above.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: WOTR on June 04, 2016, 02:26:10 PM
You heartless bastard! Think of the poor, starving kitties that may not receive food if White Crow cannot see that George is in need of some extra cash.

You, sir, are a kitty killer (or is that pussy slayer?)

Have you seen his apartment? Believe me, it'll put them out of their misery.

And remember the cat he killed by sitting on it? I'm saving lives here.

MAX

Quote from: EarthAlien007 on June 04, 2016, 02:10:40 PM
Great idea.
No more publicity for the begging turd.

Right on , next step is to ban his asshole friends if they post a video or ask for cash. You want to see fatso go to his channel or "blogs" .  Falkie free zone !!!

MV is da man...

Yeah, well if you hadn't installed malware on their computers it wouldn't be a problem, now would it?