• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Falkie2013

Quote from: PathoJen on December 30, 2014, 04:20:45 PM
Seriously, I couldn't keep my mouth shut another minute. Why can't people leave Falkie alone? Area51 Drone is king douchebag for proposing all of those despicable money making things to Falkie, it's taking advantage of a guy who can't work, and needs money. I am so sick of people slamming the poor guy. I am not a troll, but I've been reading the comments here and there, and this whole thread is bullshit.
Anyway, keep making your videos and doing the things you enjoy, Falkie, I for one watch them, and think they are fun, funny, entertaining, and informative at times. I like people who provide honest commentary for no other reason that they want to say what's on their minds. Keep on keeping on big guy!!! :)

Thank you for your kind comments < blush > but by way of correction, it's that OTHER poster who had promised to make me a * STAR * and not drone. And who made the vile suggestions.

I'm going to keep making videos because in part it drives the haters crazy that I continue to breathe and exist and that is better than any medicine !

Today Kathy is going to a VERY special video of her vey own on how she feels about that poster and Bellgab.

And she doesn't CARE what the haters think.

She's pissed ! ;D

And I love her for suggesting it, with no coaching from me.

Daggit, you do NOT know of what you speak.

I and Area KNOW what he is doing.

You don't and he is definitely not the EVIL repeated serial phone caller Little Chris to whom I had to unplug my phone to get a mere 2 hours of sleep.

One other thing. If someone wanted to be really nice, donate so I can buy some long underwear bottoms. I'm freezing in the damned living room because its a lot colder out there than in here. Its 8 degrees warmer in here than out there.

A final thought. This forum reminds me of Jerry Springer. Except that here we throw poo at each other instead of chairs and there are no fans to clear the smell out and no one sweeps up afterwards and the crap gets piled up higher and deeper.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3A2DSw_xNU

PathoJen

Oh and I apologize if this is all harmless banter and I'm missing the funny.

paladin1991

Quote from: Laurakinch on December 30, 2014, 03:42:25 PM
T I would dearly love to punch your fucking face in you scumbag.
That there is one firecracker of a woman.  I like her.  A lot.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Laurakinch on December 30, 2014, 03:42:25 PM
This coming from someone who treated him like shit. I'm no fan of falkie but he actually came off well considering the way you conducted yourself during that shitbox podcast of yours. Not only are you the colossal troll as many here have pegged you as, you are a disgusting sociopath. I turned it off at the point you asked falkie if a dog ever licked his asshole during sex. I would dearly love to punch your fucking face in you scumbag.

Hmmmm.... So Laura let me get this straight.
You're saying that The Litterbox Podcast was a Sociopath interviewing a Narcissist?

PathoJen

My bad, Drone, I thought you were the pimp.
No prob Falkie. I like your style.

Bart Ell

I for one watch them, and think they are fun, funny, entertaining, and informative at times.

Do you especially like the ones where he abuses his girlfriend? If you are trying to get on his good side
don't bother, he already maxed out the credit card he "borrowed" from his dead mother.

littlechris

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 30, 2014, 04:04:12 PM
Drone wants me to make peace with him. I am inclined never to do so becuase both Kathy and I are so mad about the pressure we both feel has been brought to bear on us, among other issues.

But I'm willing to never have anything to do with that poster if he agrees to leave US alone.

Roflmao!!! The "pressure" that has  been "brought to bear" on you guys??  Is that why you are going to put her all over the internet AGAIN for the THIRD time?!!

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 30, 2014, 01:39:12 AM
As for Kathy SHE not I ( and with no arm twisting, punching, biting or other coercion on my part ) had already decided to do a THE GIRLFRIEND STRIKES BACK video some time between now and Thursday on this forum, its users and the board. It was her idea and other than when to tell her when to stop the video, i'm just going to let HER talk. Some on her have told me NOT to subject her to the troll attacks on and off here. When she tets riled up or is defending me she ignores troll attacks and attacks in her own. Her rage can be an awesome and frightening thing.

Bart Ell

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 30, 2014, 04:27:22 PM
She's pissed !

Her pants? Or does she just piss straight onto that mess of empty Hungry-Man boxes that litter her floor?

PathoJen

I know nothing about GF abuse or dead mom credit cards. I just found his vids when he was talking abou Art leaving Sirius. It's also funny when he slams Noory. Anyway that's all I wanted to say.

littlechris

Today Kathy is going to a VERY special video of her vey own on how she feels about that poster and Bellgab.

And she doesn't CARE what the haters thionk.

She's pissed ! ;D

And I love her for suggesting it, with no coaching from me.

At which point she will be fair game for all.   ;D

(opening photoshop)

Bart Ell

Quote from: PathoJen on December 30, 2014, 04:34:28 PM
I know nothing about GF abuse or dead mom credit cards.

See what happens when you don't inform yourself before taking a stand? You wanted everyone to leave an abuser / credit card fraud artist alone. Feeling kinda silly now? You should.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Bart Ell on December 30, 2014, 04:31:08 PM
Do you especially like the ones where he abuses his girlfriend? If you are trying to get on his good side
don't bother, he already maxed out the credit card he "borrowed" from his dead mother.

You just got'a love the 'Incorrigible' Bart Ell!

PathoJen

No, bart ell, I don't feel silly. There are 3 sides to every story.

bateman

Maybe this belongs in the predictions thread, but I'm putting money on this thread being nuked tonight.

Bart Ell

Quote from: bateman on December 30, 2014, 04:43:01 PM
Maybe this belongs in the predictions thread, but I'm putting money on this thread being nuked tonight.

Fingers crossed.

Falkie2013

Quote from: WhiteCrow on December 30, 2014, 04:29:47 PM

Hmmmm.... So Laura let me get this straight.
You're saying that The Litterbox Podcast was a Sociopath interviewing a Narcissist?

I'm not and have never been a narcissist. Not til they put my brain into a new handsome andropid body.

Only my haters think I am.

And I am not entirely certain what a socopath isas one person may think one is a sociopath and others may thoink they're a genius.

area51drone

Area51 Drone is king douchebag for proposing all of those despicable money making things to Falkie, it's taking advantage of a guy who can't work, and needs money. I am so sick of people slamming the poor guy.

I'm Falkie's #1 fan. He would be the first to tell you that I'm not the person you're thinking of.   I actually sent Falkie $30.  We spend hours entertaining each other over the phone.  What have YOU done for him!?!

Falkie2013

Quote from: littlechris on December 30, 2014, 04:36:34 PM
At which point she will be fair game for all.   ;D

(opening photoshop)

As will you, Little ...

area51drone

Quote from: paladin1991 on December 30, 2014, 04:28:31 PM
That there is one firecracker of a woman.  I like her.  A lot.

Me too.  I hope she becomes a regular listener!

Bart Ell

Quote from: PathoJen on December 30, 2014, 04:42:26 PM
No, bart ell, I don't feel silly.
You really should, it would show an open mind and the ability to admit you were just being an uninformed  silly pants.

Quote from: PathoJen on December 30, 2014, 04:42:26 PM
There are 3 sides to every story.

Only in bad poetry and Judy Blume books. Slothie has copped to those crimes and more.

area51drone

Quote from: PathoJen on December 30, 2014, 04:34:28 PM
I know nothing about GF abuse or dead mom credit cards. I just found his vids when he was talking abou Art leaving Sirius. It's also funny when he slams Noory. Anyway that's all I wanted to say.

PathoJen, it's all a riot.  Falkie is a multi-faceted, multi-talented individual.   Enjoy every bit of what he puts out there!

littlechris

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 30, 2014, 04:45:40 PM

As will you, Little ...

lol.  You WISHED and WISHED and WISHED for a "Kathy The Fleshy Mutant SEX Doll".

Be careful what you wish for......

Falkie2013

Quote from: littlechris on December 30, 2014, 04:55:49 PM
lol.  You WISHED and WISHED and WISHED for a "Kathy The Fleshy Mutant SEX Doll".

Be careful what you wish for......

Lying asshole. I never said that and neither did Kathy.

littlechris

Quote from: bateman on December 30, 2014, 04:43:01 PM

This BEAUTIFUL thread will not be banned, but unfortunately certain members will be.

ItsOver

Noory stumbles into C2C, then Falkie and crew take BG.  What next, some little known senator taking the White House?

PathoJen

Drone, I hope you saw my apology. And Falkie pls don't fuck it up by soliciting money from me. I know you need supporters etc but can't you just take the compliment and call it good?? Geeze.

littlechris

donate so I can buy some long underwear bottoms. I'm freezing in the damned living room because its a lot colder out there than in here. Its 8 degrees warmer in here than out there.

Falkie,

I have a portable heater if you'd like to have it. I can send it to drone and then he can send it to you. Let me know bro.

Falkie2013

Quote from: ItsOver on December 30, 2014, 05:16:07 PM
Noory stumbles into C2C, then Falkie and crew take BG.  What next, some little known senator taking the White House?

Hmm, President Falkie. I like it !

Quote from: ItsOver on December 30, 2014, 05:16:07 PM

Oh, Christ... Ted Cruz?