• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

ZaZa

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 25, 2018, 04:23:47 PM
May I beg you to reconsider?  You have a historian's command of the narrative sweep of this forum, coupled with the instincts of a blackmailer.  Your paths are strewn with the mighty you have brought low with their own words.  I can't think of another poster I'd listen to with quite the same blend of detached prurience and dangerous frisson.
Wow! K_Dubb, I feel humbled by your superb (as always) oratory skills creating subliminal yet so very direct verbal theater of the mind.
You see reading/listening to people like yourself is like watching F-1 Formula car driving by, and in my case like watching drunk guy pushing a wheelbarrow
with a squeaking wheel.
I must remain in the shadows. But Thank You Very Much for your encouragement.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: ZaZa on November 25, 2018, 04:49:09 PM
I must remain in the shadows.

Oh, come on. Save for your yak farm, you don't have to talk about yourself if you choose to appear on the program.

ZaZa

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 25, 2018, 04:23:47 PM
May I beg you to reconsider?  You have a historian's command of the narrative sweep of this forum, coupled with the instincts of a blackmailer.  Your paths are strewn with the mighty you have brought low with their own words.  I can't think of another poster I'd listen to with quite the same blend of detached prurience and dangerous frisson.
BTW, I must admit I had to google couple of your verbal expressions to comprehend their meaning.
Very impressive...

Lilith

Wow! K_Dubb, I feel humbled by your superb (as always) oratory skills creating subliminal yet so very direct verbal theater of the mind.
You see reading/listening to people like yourself is like watching F-1 Formula car driving by, and in my case like watching drunk guy pushing a wheelbarrow
with a squeaking wheel.
I must remain in the shadows. But Thank You Very Much for your encouragement.

Why?  8)

Quote from: Liberace! on November 25, 2018, 04:52:50 PM
Oh, come on. Save for your yak farm, you don't have to talk about yourself if you choose to appear on the program.

this is an epic interview opportunity for both parties. imagine "The One" one on one with the "Evil One" Michael VanderHooven-BellaHaven? wow!

chefist

Quote from: Richard Groyper on November 25, 2018, 05:00:40 PM
this is an epic interview opportunity for both parties. imagine "The One" one on one with the "Evil One" Michael VanderHooven-BellaHaven? wow!

K_Dubb

Quote from: ZaZa on November 25, 2018, 04:56:06 PM
BTW, I must admit I had to google couple of your verbal expressions to comprehend their meaning.
Very impressive...

You are very kind but, if I am not persuasive, all is for naught.  I do not like to see you deprecate your own skills when they have been so effective.  Fluency is at best secondary to the vigor of one's ideas, and yours are potent indeed.

AZZERAE

I have some things to say on the next GabCast. Let’s hope the time zones align.

ZaZa

Hmmm...wonder what BellGab member sporting picture in his avatar of a known ISIS terrorist leader would have to say on GabCast?
"Abū Bakr al-Baghdadi is the leader of the Salafi jihadist militant terrorist organisation ISIS."

pate

...like watching drunk guy
pushing a wheelbarrow with
a squeaking wheel...

Would you tell that guy to bring back my wheelbarrow?  I got a new one but I really liked that old one, thanks!

ediot: Nice haiku, btw

ZaZa

Quote from: brig on November 25, 2018, 04:59:00 PM

Why?  8)
I don't want you to hear my voice get enamored and start pursuing me.. :P

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ZaZa on November 25, 2018, 04:38:15 PM
Lol..brig brig brig..how witted of you,hahaha
I have some Very Special Georgian Chants for you to listen to,(and for all BellGabber's of course).
/let me see if I remember how to post videos on BellGab/

Healing Gregorian Chants @ 432 Hz || 3 Hours of Healing Music || Sacred Music || Seeds of Life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clLtr-4Y1r0

The word is witty.  ;)

starrmtn001

Quote from: Richard Groyper on November 25, 2018, 05:00:40 PM

Wait!  You're not "TheOne,"  you're re . . . oops.  Me lips are sealed. Oh, and Michael is not evil.   ;)

starrmtn001

It breaks my heart to see folks who were once friends with each other now at odds with each other.  Why???

ZaZa

Quote from: ZaZa on November 25, 2018, 05:46:02 PM
Hmmm...wonder what BellGab member sporting picture in his avatar of a known ISIS terrorist leader would have to say on GabCast?
"Abū Bakr al-Baghdadi is the leader of the Salafi jihadist militant terrorist organisation ISIS."
OK, I stand..informed now.
I've got my explanation. It sounds very reasonable and I must say considering the developments...justifiable.
Cause for a moment I felt..bit unsure..bit uncomfortable. Now I'm super cool with it.

Quote from: Azzerae on November 26, 2018, 10:48:07 AM
Unfortunately, there is a reason I chose this avatar. It has to be so ... its all intertwined. GS made me do it.

I've been watchin you girl, from across the room
You look so good I can't take my eyes off you

ItsOver

Quote from: StarrMountain on November 25, 2018, 09:50:33 PM
It breaks my heart to see folks who were once friends with each other now at odds with each other.  Why???

Metron2267

Quote from: StarrMountain on November 25, 2018, 09:50:33 PM

Keef/Bart's Hegelian censorship act basically. :-X

ZaZa

Quote from: ZaZa on November 25, 2018, 04:38:15 PM
Lol..brig brig brig..how witted of you,hahaha
I have some Very Special Georgian Chants for you to listen to,(and for all BellGabber's of course).
/let me see if I remember how to post videos on BellGab/

Healing Gregorian Chants @ 432 Hz || 3 Hours of Healing Music || Sacred Music || Seeds of Life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clLtr-4Y1r0

"The word is witty.  ;)"

..it's annoying when pleb is playing All-Knowing.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/witted
witted adjective
wit·​ted | \ˈwi-təd  \
Definition of witted
: having wit or understanding â€"usually used in combination
dull-witted
quick-witted
Examples of witted in a Sentence
Recent Examples on the Web

Plus, as Theo is reported to take on Andy’s similar stubborn and quick-witted attitudeâ€"
and with many of the same writers and producers on boardâ€"this latest installment will likely bear a familiar resemblance to the award-winning original.
â€" Megan Stein, Country Living, "The 'NYPD Blue' Reboot Is Killing Off a Major Character When It Returns," 18 Oct. 2018
The quick-witted feline serves as accomplice to protagonist Sabrina Spellman, offering her advice and snide remarks, no matter the circumstance.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Metron2267 on November 27, 2018, 11:34:43 AM
Keef/Bart's Hegelian censorship act basically. :-X
Okay.  But what happened to individualism? :'(

starrmtn001

God Dammit!!!  I WISH YOU WOULD ALL ST0P HATING EACH OTHER!!! >:( >:( >:(

pate

Quote from: StarrMountain on November 28, 2018, 04:08:25 AM
God Dammit!!!  I WISH YOU WOULD ALL ST0P HATING EACH OTHER!!! >:( >:( >:(

I think it is due to White Crow's recent hiatus.