• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150805 - Flat Earth Debate - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 05, 2015, 05:42:00 PM

Herbn-Legend

The sun iz like SYRUP for the pancake earth😱

Northcoaster

I feel like I'm getting dumber listening to this.

popple

Quote from: flimflam384 on August 05, 2015, 10:27:57 PM
Wait, how the shit do we have a north POLE if the world is flat?

The north pole is supposed to be at the center of our flat circle and the south boarders around the entire flat circle lol The ice holds us all in or sumptin idk.

mortalwombat

flat earthers 2015. only on Art Bell. why why why

Claudius

Bumper music comes blaring in to shut up John haha.

Quote from: kingotnw on August 05, 2015, 10:28:57 PM
I think the rational scientist should lose his cool and blast the flat earth guy. I'm waiting for it.

He's gone in 3..2..1...

Quote from: ItsOver on August 05, 2015, 10:27:51 PM
I expect we'll have RCH do "BS, Counter BS" again tonight.

And try to destroy more gabbers again. I know some special film technique that no one else knows, they burned the books, and everyone is dead.

Pumamama

We are merely waiting for the commercial now. Love Art, but hoping noodle boy is gone soon.

Alienmojo

Any bets that this ends before the next break?

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: Northcoaster on August 05, 2015, 10:29:14 PM
I feel like I'm getting dumber listening to this.

I've got news for you.  You are.

bateman

I'm laughing my ass off with this bumper music. It's almost like "Yakety Sax" came crashing in.

RoseGirl

So....is Art going to the debate format now? Two days in a row he has had debates.

CoherentBlast

This guy is a perfect guest for C2C. Rude little prick on a pseudoscience diatribe, would be perfect for jorch
and his quirky pointless interjections.

albrecht

Quote from: Xitheron on August 05, 2015, 10:28:13 PM
pole? what is north if we're flat?
magnetism is magic. Who knows how it works? Ask the Insane Clown Posse gangmembers. (Though I seem to recall that even magnets can be flat? Insane indeed.  :o

ItsOver

Quote from: flimflam384 on August 05, 2015, 10:27:57 PM
Wait, how the shit do we have a north POLE if the world is flat?
The North Pole is a hoax.  Front projection.

I have no idea what to think of this show. Part of me is intrigued by the stupidity. Part of me worries that my IQ is dropping by the minute. Infinite Plane Model? That doesn't even make sense!

nextgen.fm

Quote from: popple on August 05, 2015, 10:29:24 PM
The north pole is supposed to be at the center of our flat circle and the south boarders around the entire flat circle lol The ice holds us all in or sumptin idk.

yeah man it's wilddddd

Northcoaster

Did he just say the Sun is 3000 miles away?!?!

flimflam384

Quote from: mortalwombat on August 05, 2015, 10:29:24 PM
flat earthers 2015. only on Art Bell. why why why

Radio Freak Show.  Look at this amazing intellectual midget!  Marvel as he explains how the world is somehow proven to be flat!

boxman

Quote from: SaucyRossy on August 05, 2015, 10:28:14 PM
Oh man, this is GOLD!!!!

Is it possible that the good Dr. might be able to convert John the flat earther into a rational man???
Not going to happen... This guy seems extremely narrow minded.

zeebo

Quote from: bateman on August 05, 2015, 10:26:06 PM
What we need is a RCH call-in to set everyone straight.

Maybe the flat earth thing'll explain his missing leap seconds.

Textor

Quote from: kingotnw on August 05, 2015, 10:28:57 PM
I think the rational scientist should lose his cool and blast the flat earth guy. I'm waiting for it.

Dark Matter News: Prominent scientist murders guest from Midnight in the Desert; Said he was "cleansing the gene pool."

Quote from: Claudius on August 05, 2015, 10:28:31 PM
My god take a ball spin the ball and have an ant move on the ball... OMG how is it not being pushed back!

Love your new avatar.

Alienmojo

Quote from: whiptrackercracker on August 05, 2015, 10:29:45 PM
And try to destroy more gabbers again. I know some special film technique that no one else knows, they burned the books, and everyone is dead.
Did you catch Stuart Robbins calling into Hoagie last night?  It was great. :)  Closest we will ever see those two get into a debate and it had to be in secret otherwise Hoagie would never have spoken to him.