• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: damon on November 23, 2017, 09:50:19 AM
George why don't you start helping people in need? You know if you start helping people, in return people will help you. You could go to a soup kitchen and be a volunteer. George in case that you did not know, there are people in worst shape then you and needs help. Oh wait, that means that you have to work. Never mind George, Fuck you.

do you make up these little conversations in your head just so you can say "Never mind George, Fuck you"?

starrmtn001

WR250 is spinning the hits again.

Click on this link first and download:  http://minifang.no-ip.info:8000/stream.m3u

When you get to UFOShip chat, mute the speaker at the bottom of the chat box: http://ufoship.com/chat/

C'mon and join us.  It will be fun! ;D

Norm

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on November 26, 2017, 05:44:55 PM
Senda is shaped like a planet. His fat head is the moon.

And the sun is pulling the moon closer to it's surface which explains the constant need for fans. The fatter the head becomes, the stronger the gravitational pull. Best Martinez PD place barricades on Ferry Street until the investigation is complete, it's going to be a mess.

SENDA is looking real real bad...
I tell you the fault is those damn substandard free meals on wheels...
the damn substandard free soup kitchen food...

if only SENDA could feast on half thawed raw chicken (or turkey) daily...
if only...

tis' the season...
Bellgab needs to step up and send him a dozen half frozen chickens and turkeys...

Norm

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on November 26, 2017, 11:12:34 PM

Bellgab needs to step up and send him a dozen half frozen chickens and turkeys...

And pizza...

paladin1991

I was remembering back to when the Fat One would bitch about Bart Ell visiting this thread.  I can't believe in my early daze here, I actually voted to keep this thread because, hell, I don't know why.  But now, it seems like this thread should stay.  So that future generations can read this and cry bitter tears over their inheritance that was wasted on Fat Boy with all his entitlements payments.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on January 02, 2014, 04:06:44 PM
The person who set this thread up, I suppose was tired of seeing my posting things about my videos or whatever I felt was applicable to the issue at hand.
Thus the thread.
I didn't ask for it and was surpized it was done in the first place, but since it exsists, I post in here a lot, though I still post on other sections of the forum as well.
IF I didn't know better, I would think it was all set up to give Bart Ell a place to continually post bs about me.
He, she or it does seem to be obsessed with me and my posts and videos to the near exclusion of all else.
And I think he secretly wants to date my girlfriend too.

Yeah, your girlfriend.  I bet that was it.

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on November 26, 2017, 11:12:34 PM
I tell you the fault is those damn substandard free meals on wheels...
the damn substandard free soup kitchen food...

It could well be that lima bean someone snuck into one of his free meals.  After all these years, a green vegetable like that could wreak havoc in his system.

It was funny when he mentioned Art Bell doesn't like lima beans either, as a justification for plucking them out of his dinner and bitching about them

WOTR

Good morning, Senda.

Did you happen to catch coast to coast last night?  I think that after listening to the story of a chronic pain sufferer most of the posters here will likely be more understanding of your situation. 

It is a shame that George chose to interview somebody living with reflex sympathetic dystrophy rather than a man whose knee causes him to uncontrollably scream out in pain. I realize now how brave you are facing down your pain with little more than over the counter medication unlike that weak, chickenshit lady who requires opiods.

I hope that those in the circle of trust are able to act as a support network for you and help you to handle the hellish pain that you must feel.  If not, please join their group for people such as yourself who live with unbearable pain everyday. Maybe one of them would feel sorry for you and make a little donation?  http://internationalpain.org/

Lilith

Quote from: damon on November 27, 2017, 12:38:12 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcdQy1XnpJc
george bitches about people named Michael and attacks Jazmunda too.

I enjoyed that.  I miss those days when George was clearly on his way to become a YouTube Star.  Shame on those who led him astray, whomever they may be.

has an official countdown begun for SENDA'S annual Christmas GRIFT / CON / SCAM yet ?

(we must all remember a FAT CUNT cannot live on free meals and wheels and free soul kitchen food and "meatless spaghetti" alone)

is it too late for SENDA to grow his beard again ?
maybe Abram could hook him up with a gig by the entrance of the Safeway ringing a bell dressed as Santa Claus...

(the bucket could have a hole in the bottom with a funnel allowing ALL the money to flow into SENDA'S pocket...therefore assuring it goes to a "worthy cause")

an added bonus...
adolescent busty blonde girls love Santa Claus...
he could even force them to sit back on his face...err lap

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on November 26, 2017, 11:53:45 PM
It could well be that lima bean someone snuck into one of his free meals.  After all these years, a green vegetable like that could wreak havoc in his system.
might SENDA have legal recourse due to the meals on wheels acting in a negligent manner by allowing a lima bean to find its way into SENDA'S free meal ?

paladin1991

Quote from: damon on November 27, 2017, 12:38:12 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcdQy1XnpJc
george bitches about people named Michael and attacks Jazmunda too.

There have been so many falkie episodes where he bitches, alright, all of his episodes are where he bitches.....is this a new rant?