• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Vacationing with Art Bell

Started by 311guy1, July 11, 2015, 02:05:40 PM

311guy1

Listening to old Coast to Coast shows, you always your art asking about people who want to go on cruises are vacations to Egypt or Hong Kong. I'm wondering if anybody on this message board has gone on any of those trips with hard. But would've been like going on a cruise ship with hard work and each and exploring the pyramids.

311guy1

Quote from: 311guy1 on July 11, 2015, 02:05:40 PM
Listening to old Coast to Coast shows, you always your art asking about people who want to go on cruises are vacations to Egypt or Hong Kong. I'm wondering if anybody on this message board has gone on any of those trips with hard. But would've been like going on a cruise ship with hard work and each and exploring the pyramids.

Fucking Siri. That's what I get for dictating while driving.

What I meant to say was when listening to old episodes of Coast to Coast, you always hear Art talking about upcoming trips to Hong Kong or Egypt or cruises, and listeners could come with. Anyone on this board gone on a trip with Art? I wonder how it would've been go on these trips. Any insight would be interesting. I wonder if these types of trips could happen in todays age of wackjobs and terrorism threats.

ShayP

Quote from: 311guy1 on July 11, 2015, 03:54:03 PM

Fucking Siri. That's what I get for dictating while driving.

LOL!!!  ;D   It's okay.  At least you're not texting and driving.  >:(

Anyway....when I read your initial post I hear it in Noory's voice. 

weeberwubber

Post 1 was LOLly and set up the big LOLs and post 2 delivered.  ;D

Never heard mention of those cruises. I would not have gone, since cruises suck in my book (so maybe I just blocked mention of them from my memory), but a night in Vegas at the Riviera with Art Bell Live in the showroom I would have been all over. Hell, just do the show from a glass booth while we sit and drink.

311guy1

I for sure remember his Alaska cruise, not sure if there were any others. I'm listening to a Dreamland from early 1995 and he's talking about an upcoming trip to Hong Kong. The Egypt trip was a few years later if I remember correctly.

Falkie_Fan

I remember some sort of RV trip in the early 2000's........

slippingaway

I've heard all sorts of trips.  I remember an old broadcast where Art was talking about going into Communist China, cruises to Alaska, Egypt, etc. 
Man oh how I would love to go.  I'm pretty sure his fans would end up bugging him to the point that he'd be hiding out. Superfans might just spoil the trip for him.

DanTSX

All I can think of is Jazmunda "bumping into" art at the check in desk and getting a room next to Art's at some hotel in Prague or something, and listening in with a glass cup up to the wall.  Every time art opens, the door, Jazmunda is coincidentally stepping put a the same time and g'daymateing his way into Art's vacation and driving him crazy.

There was also a trip to South Africa, but I don think it was with fans.  He usually just went with the guy that owns the wind up radio company,