• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Sustainable Dieting and Health (Naps, Diet, Exercise)

Started by Jojo, October 10, 2017, 10:16:47 PM

ksm32

Quote from: Jojo on March 22, 2018, 09:32:32 PM
Eating slower.  Sure takes a lot longer.

Yesterday I had a homemade gluten free treat from a coworker.  It was OK, but my tastes have changed and I really want to avoid factory devitalized white sugar.  So I gave the rest away. 

With exercising a little each day lately, I had to add a little to my intake.  That was really unexpected, but makes sense.

How have your bowel movements been? I also wonder about your sodium intake. I'm sure you know about the benefits of pink Himalayan salts and lemon water!?!  <<- that is the most hydrating thing you can do for yourself. I would also like to see you taking the stairs a little more often. What about sex?

Jackstar

ksm32

Quote from: Jackstar on March 23, 2018, 09:57:25 AM
I can't fap to this.

Will you please revert back to one of your better AV's? That one is not your best where my current pic is clean and pristine. And I've seen you fap to many posts throughout the years. Fap On!

Jojo

Quote from: ksm32 on March 23, 2018, 02:25:09 AM
How have your bowel movements been? I also wonder about your sodium intake. I'm sure you know about the benefits of pink Himalayan salts and lemon water!?!  <<- that is the most hydrating thing you can do for yourself. I would also like to see you taking the stairs a little more often. What about sex?
You first.

ksm32

Quote from: Jojo on March 25, 2018, 02:59:52 AM
You first.

AaaHAaaaaaaa!!!!  I gotcha with that one, I expected more..  But seriously, the lemon water with the pink salt is incredible.

Jojo

Quote from: ksm32 on March 26, 2018, 12:54:49 AM
AaaHAaaaaaaa!!!!  I gotcha with that one, I expected more..  But seriously, the lemon water with the pink salt is incredible.

The pink salt is fine. Weird how some of the less colorful crystals seem to have no flavor.  I can try lemon, but am being very careful with astringents because they don't seem to like me right now.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jojo on March 26, 2018, 10:26:14 PM
The pink salt is fine. Weird how some of the less colorful crystals seem to have no flavor.  I can try lemon, but am being very careful with astringents because they don't seem to like me right now.

Maybe it's your political views.

albrecht

Quote from: Jojo on March 26, 2018, 10:26:14 PM
Black salt is where its at. Haha. Go with the Nordics, Dutch, and esp Finns. Alluminum Chloride, the even tastier salt,  in licorice candy. Good for taste. And good for what ails ya. There also is a booze concotion with same, but that is an acquired taste.

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 26, 2018, 10:46:02 PM
Maybe it's your political views.
Oprah is not a political view.  Religion is not a political view.  Economics is not a political view.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jojo on March 27, 2018, 12:52:04 AM
Oprah is not a political view.  Religion is not a political view.  Economics is not a political view.

She's considering running for president so wrong and are you really saying that religion and economics don't effect politics?

ksm32

Oprah is the most dangerous THING on the planet. Even you crazy fuckers down there (loveable as you are) would surely, most, never ever vote her into head office!  ?  nah

ShayP

Quote from: ksm32 on March 27, 2018, 01:29:17 AM
Oprah is the most dangerous THING on the planet.

Thank you for that.  I've hated her since she first gained popularity (1986 or so).  I know hate is a strong word, but I mean it.  It's almost instinctual, as if it was born into me. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ShayP on March 27, 2018, 12:33:55 PM
Thank you for that.  I've hated her since she first gained popularity (1986 or so).  I know hate is a strong word, but I mean it.  It's almost instinctual, as if it was born into me.

It's OK, Shay. I'm with you on this. The woman is pure CIA evil. She basically turned the nation into one big confessional, filled people's heads with that Secret bullshit and then flaunted her wealth with all those crazy give aways. Fuck her! I hope she rots.

ksm32

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 27, 2018, 12:39:35 PM
It's OK, Shay. I'm with you on this. The woman is pure CIA evil. She basically turned the nation into one big confessional, filled people's heads with that Secret bullshit and then flaunted her wealth with all those crazy give aways. Fuck her! I hope she rots.

"Oprah Winfrey, negro woman from the south" Couldn't find the original video.

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 27, 2018, 01:14:47 AM
She's considering running for president so wrong and are you really saying that religion and economics don't effect politics?
Stop polluting my Diet Buddy thread.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jojo on March 27, 2018, 07:55:54 PM

I really don't see what's in that for me. No deal.

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 28, 2018, 11:14:42 AM
Still being a morality cop?

Nope.  Just laughing at how you piss off everyone in every thread you shit in.  Why are you not haunting Hillary Clinton, Democrap, soros  forums?  Why are you not busy emailing your rants and screeds to the leftists in a continuing campaign of harassment?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on March 28, 2018, 11:29:47 AM
Nope.  Just laughing at how you piss off everyone in every thread you shit in.  Why are you not haunting Hillary Clinton, Democrap, soros  forums?  Why are you not busy emailing your rants and screeds to the leftists in a continuing campaign of harassment?

I think maybe that's just your perception, snowflake. You say you're a marine? :D

ksm32

Quote from: Jojo on March 27, 2018, 07:55:54 PM

Keeping within the spirit of the thread, today I chose to take the elevator rather than the stairs. Only three floors too! Stairs would actually have been quicker.

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 28, 2018, 11:33:36 AM
I think maybe that's just your perception, snowflake. You say you're a marine? :D
Seasonal affective disorder.  MD needs vitamin D.

Jojo

Quote from: ksm32 on March 28, 2018, 08:39:13 PM
Keeping within the spirit of the thread, today I chose to take the elevator rather than the stairs. Only three floors too! Stairs would actually have been quicker.
I think elevators are stupid.  Upright coffins.  Last year after a NY power outage, people were only found stuck days later.  Absurd.  And unsafe if diabetic or whatever.

Doesn't it make you uncomfortable in an elevator to realize that people outside it, potentially on many other floors, control your route?

And if there are two elevators and you dropped something and need to go back and look, it is virtually impossible to get the one you want to serve you!

Stairs, too, are very dangerous.  Like homes are built with no regard for the fact that the owner may be elderly for 20 years!  I've not only seen people fall down stairs, but even dogs!  And exterior stair rails over steep rockery?  How often are those screws checked.  Only on Halloween.

I think lifts look cool, esp the nice ones you can stand in.  But exterior ones should have roofs, especially at churches.  And I love escalators, even though they are hazardous.  Ramps and switchbacks are ideal.

Ramps and slopes were a huge part of my exercise 2014-2015.

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 29, 2018, 01:56:04 AM
It's spring, you moron! ::)

Barely, and it will take time for your body to adjust.  You were very pleasant at summer's end.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jojo on March 29, 2018, 01:58:05 AM
Barely, and it will take time for your body to adjust.  You were very pleasant at summer's end.

Maybe it's you. Maybe the quality of your post started going WAY down when you decided to become a fulltime SJW.

albrecht

Quote from: Jojo on March 29, 2018, 01:50:52 AM
I think elevators are stupid.  Upright coffins.  Last year after a NY power outage, people were only found stuck days later.  Absurd.  And unsafe if diabetic or whatever.

Doesn't it make you uncomfortable in an elevator to realize that people outside it, potentially on many other floors, control your route?

And if there are two elevators and you dropped something and need to go back and look, it is virtually impossible to get the one you want to serve you!

Stairs, too, are very dangerous.  Like homes are built with no regard for the fact that the owner may be elderly for 20 years!  I've not only seen people fall down stairs, but even dogs!  And exterior stair rails over steep rockery?  How often are those screws checked.  Only on Halloween.

I think lifts look cool, esp the nice ones you can stand in.  But exterior ones should have roofs, especially at churches.  And I love escalators, even though they are hazardous.  Ramps and switchbacks are ideal.

Ramps and slopes were a huge part of my exercise 2014-2015.
Screw that. I hate the new buildings and businesses that put ramps in lieu of stairs. Force you, like cattle or sheep to slaughter or shearing, to use some ramp switchbacks when a few stairs would accomplish the same distance traveled in FAR less time*. Ok, I get that there is laws and codes for wheelchair access but why must the majority have to deal with the minority with ability "issues?" Make a small ramp to be in compliance but not the cost and time-wasting ramps and switchbacks and no stairs and forced those that can walk to act like they are disabled.

* and "footprint!" Maybe I could argue with the "green" types that the excessive use of ramps and switchbacks are bad for the environment? Larger footprint and impervious cover than a few stairs....

ksm32

Quote from: Jojo on March 29, 2018, 01:50:52 AM

Agreed on the elevators, I hate 'em. But you're waaay off about stairs. 99 times O' 100 I'll take the stairs and I usually do double stairs at a brisk pace, basically I'm jogging and hitting every 2nd stair on the way up. I'm Superman.

GravitySucks

Quote from: ksm32 on March 29, 2018, 04:15:14 PM
Agreed on the elevators, I hate 'em. But you're waaay off about stairs. 99 times O' 100 I'll take the stairs and I usually do double stairs at a brisk pace, basically I'm jogging and hitting every 2nd stair on the way up. I'm Superman.

I don’t remember Superman needing stairs. In fact, just before he died, he needed a ramp.