• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Child's foot washes ashore in Tacoma

Started by haloedorchid, December 19, 2010, 09:22:04 PM

haloedorchid

by Associated Press KING5.com Posted on December 14, 2010 at 6:42 PM

TACOMA, Wash. (AP) -- Police in Tacoma, Wash., are trying to gather more information about a human foot that washed ashore in the city's Tideflats area.
Police spokesman Mark Fulghum said Tuesday that the right foot was still inside a boy's size 6 "OzArk Trail" hiking boot and likely belonged to a juvenile or small adult. He says the boots were sold in Walmart stores from 2004 to 2005.
The foot found recently is believed to have floated in from either the Puyallup River or Puget Sound.
In late August, a right foot washed up on a beach on Whidbey Island, about 70 miles north of Tacoma. Island County sheriff's officers said that foot likely belonged to a woman or a child.
Island County sheriff's Detective Ed Wallace said then that the Royal Canadian Mounted Police were sharing information about seven feet that have washed up in the past four years on British Columbia shores.
Fulghum says Tacoma police don't know yet whether there might be any connection to the other cases.

http://www.king5.com/home/Childs-foot-washes-ashore-in-Tacoma-111894624.html

I didn't see any posts already created for this topic. Does anyone have any thoughts about where the feet washing ashore British Columbia Canada and Washington state are coming from? I've heard it could be refugee ships sinking and feet disarticulating from the bodies. It's been 4 years and authorities still have no clue.

MV/Liberace!

i have heard adam curry and john c. dvorak talking about this on the no agenda show.  not sure where it was happening when they discussed it.

Renaldo

I've been following this off and on, and this is the first I've heard of a child's foot showing up now. Very disturbing if it is another victim.  The RCMP has a big denial issue with serial killers, and there seem to be at least 2 operating in the BC area, assuming their not related.  The first one is the foot thing, the other is someone going after young, physically fit males; usually they disappear when they're out for a bike ride or run.   

haloedorchid

Quote from: Renaldo on December 21, 2010, 11:21:13 PM
I've been following this off and on, and this is the first I've heard of a child's foot showing up now. Very disturbing if it is another victim.  The RCMP has a big denial issue with serial killers, and there seem to be at least 2 operating in the BC area, assuming their not related.  The first one is the foot thing, the other is someone going after young, physically fit males; usually they disappear when they're out for a bike ride or run.   

Do you have any links for stories about the young men disappearances? I haven't heard anything about that.

I live just a few miles north of Tacoma and it's a really ghetto town with some of the worst crime and murder rates in the country. Wouldn't surprise me if this was just another victim of the game in Chocolate City.