• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

the jaz cast

Started by jazmunda, August 12, 2016, 09:16:19 PM

Great music for wooing a 45 year-old woman

Ciardelo

Quote from: jaz on August 13, 2016, 12:04:39 AM
That was not how I imagined it.

By the look of the guy it doesn't seem to work.
Some fans do it differently, like upside down or inside out. And yes, it usually doesn't work  :'(

akwilly

Quote from: jaz on August 13, 2016, 12:26:06 AM
Does it work?
I hear smelling like baby powder and lavender helps.

onan

Quote from: jaz on August 13, 2016, 12:26:06 AM
Does it work?

I am not sure, however, all the moles in my backyard are sitting on lawn chairs.

Ciardelo

Quote from: onan on August 13, 2016, 12:28:25 AM
I am not sure, however, all the moles in my backyard are sitting on lawn chairs.
onan! Howdy!

WildCard

Quote from: Ciardelo on August 13, 2016, 12:20:32 AM
Some fans do it differently, like upside down or inside out. And yes, it usually doesn't work  :'(

Right so, he doesn't have any business facepalming anything! What a dunce.

Imma use that the next time somebody facepalms me. That'll show em!

Quote from: jaz on August 12, 2016, 09:16:19 PM
not really a podcast. just testing out some things. i might pop up occasionally with impromptu broadcasts about nothing. there will probably be a different link every time (as my free account only lets me broadcast for 45 mins at a time) and no specific topic. I might just play crappy music.

call on Skype: jaz.munda

Listen: https://www.spreaker.com/episode/9182289

Popup and broadcast again sometime

akwilly

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on August 13, 2016, 04:44:56 AM
I like Jaz playing tunes and shooting the breeze.

Jackstar

Quote from: akwilly on August 13, 2016, 04:58:25 AM

Who does he think killed Kennedy? I can't be bothered to ask him any more questions.

Ciardelo

My speech teacher would be mortified. I say "you know" way too much. You know?

Lilith

Quote from: Ciardelo on August 13, 2016, 05:33:24 AM

You do?  I didn't notice. I don't think people notice "speaking flaws" so much, when they are interested in what you're talking about.

Right?

jazmunda

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on August 13, 2016, 04:44:56 AM

I will. It won't be a regular gig but now that I have the means and if people are going to call and have a chat then I'm happy to do it.

jazmunda

Quote from: Ciardelo on August 13, 2016, 05:33:24 AM

I thought you did fine. This certainly isn't a professional thing you know.  8)

jazmunda

Quote from: akwilly on August 13, 2016, 04:58:25 AM

I need to have a bigger selection of my music at the ready. I use another computer for the podcast. My main music library is in another room. I guess I can share the library with the podcast computer.

ItsOver

Once Art bounces back, I hope he does a few YouTubes to promote the cast, Jaz.

akwilly

Quote from: jaz on August 13, 2016, 06:38:04 AM
I need to have a bigger selection of my music at the ready. I use another computer for the podcast. My main music library is in another room. I guess I can share the library with the podcast computer.
just get a smaller house Jaz then everything will be within reach

jazmunda

Quote from: ItsOver on August 13, 2016, 06:45:32 AM
Once Art bounces back, I hope he does a few YouTubes to promote the cast, Jaz.

That fucker owes me.

Too soon?

jazmunda

For those interested in my superstition talk when I turned on the tv to watch my team play tonight I saw our teams captain on the screen first and then we won. Perhaps my dad was on to something.

ItsOver

Quote from: jaz on August 13, 2016, 07:04:15 AM
That fucker owes me.

Too soon?
I have a super big dispenser you can borrow.  Chefist took a big hit from it but there's still plenty left.

ShayP

Quote from: jaz on August 12, 2016, 09:29:35 PM
I'm stuck in the 90s. I also don't think I've purchased music since then.

Queefcore.  Where's Juan Cena?

pate

I am posting this in the open because there seems to be some problem sending jaz PMs.

I hope it doesn't ruin any planned expose' or scoop you have planned for future podcasts.

An Ozlander friend of mine told me about a semi-mythical character in Sydney(?) named "Bus Stop Murray" or "Bus Stop Muzzah(?sp)?"  Since there are only about seventeen people in Australia I am sure you have heard of the guy and could secure an interview with him.  I think it would make for interesting radiopodcast.

In case you decide to use that topic on your next show I won't go into this more, because spoilers...

I have lightly scoured the IntarTubes and found this short clip to jog your memory* if you are having trouble recalling "Bus Stop Muzzah":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmoJJdhKY1w

If that is actually you, Jaz, I apologize for exposing your RL identity...  (mods, if this exposes Jaz's secret identity please delete this post, TYIA {Thank You In Advance})

ediot: *I couldn't figure out how to insert the "...through the legendary drunken Aussie haze..." phrase in that sentence.  'pologies.  (Eidetic for clarity)

Ciardelo

Quote from: brig on August 13, 2016, 05:47:55 AM
You do?  I didn't notice. I don't think people notice "speaking flaws" so much, when they are interested in what you're talking about.

Right?
Right! Thanks brig, you always know just what to say!  :-*
Quote from: jaz on August 13, 2016, 06:31:41 AM
I thought you did fine. This certainly isn't a professional thing you know.  8)
Whaaaaat? Star and I don't get a cut of all that big podcast money?  >:(

onan

Quote from: Ciardelo on August 13, 2016, 09:26:14 AM
*Whaaaaat? Star and I don't get a cut of all that big podcast money?  >:(

People don't realize that just buying a microphone starts the money rolling in. Hook it up to a mixer and blammo it is time for a second home on the Riviera.

I recently bought a headset that complements my microphone, I can't spend all the money coming in.

When you put your voice to the radio waves, or especially the internet... it is Kardashian/Swift level of celebrity.

TigerLily

Quote from: jaz on August 12, 2016, 09:35:34 PM
You can call in now? :P

Not if you don't want me to  :'(

How could I have missed all this last night? Stupid Olympics.  You can see Americans break Olympic records anytime.

starrmtn001

Quote from: akwilly on August 13, 2016, 06:51:36 AM
just get a smaller house Jaz then everything will be within reach

Quote from: TigerLily on August 13, 2016, 01:19:09 PM
How could I have missed all this last night? Stupid Olympics.  You can see Americans break Olympic records anytime.

I got lucky yesterday in finding out about the show. I was just checking BG for a movie title someone recommended. I'm glad I caught the last 20 minutes or so of the show.
I was going to call in and say I liked the Bellphiles but Starr and Ciaradelo were on the line with some interesting talk.

jazmunda

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on August 13, 2016, 06:34:51 PM
I got lucky yesterday in finding out about the show. I was just checking BG for a movie title someone recommended. I'm glad I caught the last 20 minutes or so of the show.
I was going to call in and say I liked the Bellphiles but Starr and Ciaradelo were on the line with some interesting talk.

Thank you. Please call in next time. Always nice to hear from Bellgabbers.