• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Jackstar on November 05, 2018, 08:20:53 PM
Grow up.

You say that a lot.  Maybe it's you?  Look up "Dunning-Kruger effect."

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on November 05, 2018, 08:24:14 PM
An old story that bears repeating: back on SFRB, Senda used to complain that every time he and Kathy found a new Chinese buffet, it closed down shortly thereafter.

I wonder BURP  why?

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on November 05, 2018, 08:11:12 PM
In an amazing coincidence, also the opinion of anyone who had to endure the posts of "longdong."

Too many times of debunking Longdong only to have him ignore the post and change the goalposts has taught me all I need to know about troofers.
But at least Longdong had the common courtesy of keeping his crap in proper forums, this Jackstar asshole is a rude fucker that feels his fantasy is so important that he needs to put it everywhere.
Fuck troofers.

WOTR

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on November 05, 2018, 08:24:14 PM
An old story that bears repeating: back on SFRB, Senda used to complain that every time he and Kathy found a new Chinese buffet, it closed down shortly thereafter.

I recall your posting that before.  After viewing the video, I have to wonder if they were driven out of business by the 12 plates of food being removed from their supply, or the customers that "internationally acclaimed food blogger" George Senda and his "well mannered dinner companion" somehow managed to offend?

Quote from: WOTR on November 06, 2018, 02:12:35 AM
I recall your posting that before.  After viewing the video, I have to wonder if they were driven out of business by the 12 plates of food being removed from their supply, or the customers that "internationally acclaimed food blogger" George Senda and his "well mannered dinner companion" somehow managed to offend?

I recall that thread from Redbook. Senda said that they like to try a sample from each item.

I posted an image of a T shirt that said "I destroy buffets" and DPS rewrote the post to say "We just try a full plate of each item." Senda got the tread removed by crying.

Now that we have visual proof we see how right DPS was.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on November 06, 2018, 01:55:22 AM
Too many times of debunking Longdong only to have him ignore the post and change the goalposts has taught me all I need to know about troofers.
But at least Longdong had the common courtesy of keeping his crap in proper forums, this Jackstar asshole is a rude fucker that feels his fantasy is so important that he needs to put it everywhere.
Fuck troofers.

The Movement jumped the shark once it became widely know that Pete Carroll was "just asking questions."

As for Jackster...well...it's a little like observing a septuagenarian groupie follow the Deep Purple nostalgia tour from supper club to supper club.  You try to think of something nice to say about the dedication, because what's to be gained by twisting the knife.  And then she opens her mouth....

Jackstar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWorDrTC0Qg

Quote from: WOTR on November 06, 2018, 02:12:35 AM
After viewing the video, I have to wonder

+9, +1, +1: Razor-sharp, Keen, Insightful

pate

Quote from: Jackstar on November 06, 2018, 01:54:35 PM

+9, +1, +1: Razor-sharp, Keen, Insightful

I would have given it +10, +9, +0.5, myself...

Jackstar

I thought fractions too complex--you know, Canada.

WOTR

Quote from: Jackstar on November 06, 2018, 02:03:39 PM
I thought fractions too complex--you know, Canada.
But he used decimal points instead of fractions.  We can understand more than just integers so long as they are not written as fractions... Eh?

Jackstar

Jackstar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mL4M7YztTKE

This is actually way better than waffles. Recommended.

Lilith

George hasn't finished his cleaning yet?

We even get a quick look at his "dreaded MV Laptop".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mf-V7f11Blo

whoozit

Quote from: brig on November 09, 2018, 08:25:03 AM
George hasn't finished his cleaning yet?

We even get a quick look at his "dreaded MV Laptop".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mf-V7f11Blo
It is like roadwork; never ending.  He is obviously paid by the hour.

Jackstar

QuoteSee my response to one other listener, please be more attentive to the show.  I explained things on Monday, and now here.  I am putting my utmost focus on delivering the best show I can for all of you.  There hasn't exactly been a warm welcome.  Forgive me if I bow out now.  I have two other franchises to keep going too while Dave is gone, Medical appointments, Business meetings, cars to repair. I have had two cars wrecked by other people in two weeks, I have charcot foot, 12 herniated and bulging discs in my neck and back, and things that would have made past hosts of this program quit for good! LOL  but I am keeping it going.  But, you wanna make it about you.  All because I don't crash the ship while I am trying to do the best job I can for you while I am on air.  Sorry, I will stop the show tomorrow and just get on the boards and create dead air...   

and to think, I was going to
cultivate my audience by appearing on the podcast for this page this weekend... I might cancel that too.  I don't know.

Quotetwo car accidents(not my fault) in the last two weeks. Sister's wedding over the weekend, hole in my foot from my leg bone going through my ankle and foot (not to mention 12 herniated & bulging discs in my neck and back)and seeing two doctors a week, and keeping three franchises on the air while ----- is gone.  If I were some former hosts of  this show, I would have quit for the rest of my life! hahahaha!!!   Instead, here I am!  But I am "too good for the commoners"?!  that's rich!  but Hi!  how ya doing!  just trying to deliver the best show I can while learning the format.  Please be patient while I am picking up the format.  Thanks for your patience!

Written by a)Falkie or b)Tim Dennis

Jackstar

Quote from: username on November 10, 2018, 03:33:50 PM
posts on Ellgab are equally as embarrassing.

[attachment=1]

People post on Ellgab because of contractual obligations and/or the selfish demands of their boorish top, and for no other reason.

You people are here posting by choice. It would be wise to never forget that.

paladin1991

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on November 06, 2018, 07:41:38 AM
The Movement jumped the shark once it became widely know that Pete Carroll was "just asking questions."

As for Jackster...well...it's a little like observing a septuagenarian groupie follow the Deep Purple nostalgia tour from supper club to supper club.  You try to think of something nice to say about the dedication, because what's to be gained by twisting the knife.  And then she opens her mouth....
:o

LadyFish

Just watched Falkie’s latest video - “FOXES, CAT CRAZINESS. THE WEIRD, WEIRD WEEKEND CONTINUES.”

Does anyone recall Falkie ever doing a haul video where he buys toothpaste, dental floss or a new toothbrush? If so, what brands? It might be wise to avoid them. I remember he used to have a Snoopy toothbrush years ago, but surely that one is long gone.

Lilith

Yeah, I watched it.  It was gross.  I feel sorry for him sometimes.

Quote from: LadyFish on November 11, 2018, 06:36:38 PM
Just watched Falkie’s latest video - “FOXES, CAT CRAZINESS. THE WEIRD, WEIRD WEEKEND CONTINUES.”

Does anyone recall Falkie ever doing a haul video where he buys toothpaste, dental floss or a new toothbrush? If so, what brands? It might be wise to avoid them. I remember he used to have a Snoopy toothbrush years ago, but surely that one is long gone.

It was a Snoopy phone.

Jackstar

Quote from: brig on November 11, 2018, 06:52:41 PM
I watched it.  It was gross.

On Veteran's Day. There's really no excuse for this.

Lilith

Quote from: Jackstar on November 11, 2018, 08:44:48 PM
On Veteran's Day. There's really no excuse for this.

I know, but the cover image got to me...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJi8iFqdR3w

whoozit

Quote from: brig on November 12, 2018, 03:10:07 AM
I know, but the cover image got to me...
I didn’t watch the video but if I was a tooth in Falkie’s maw I’d jump out too.