• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

GravitySucks

Quote from: Mr Apnea on June 18, 2018, 08:45:27 PM
In the spirit Heaterpaths, can we gift MV an AC, so he can talk more than 1 hour.

He would rather have painted rocks

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 18, 2018, 08:51:19 PM
Heck, even Amy got an AC unit. ;)

heh heh, and that worked out really well.

Bart Ell

That was a #LEGACY Gabcast!

We had:
- A wife being called by a different name than her family calls her
- People talking about the accent of said wife
- A host bailing out because the conditions weren't perfect
- Stalker talk

And Dave came to the plate with a browser window open to the reply he got from the legacy squatter and smacked it out of the ballpark! DELICIOUS!

I will be editing this show and pirating it on KONR this weekend.

#LEGACY

GravitySucks

Quote from: Liberace on June 18, 2018, 08:52:44 PM
heh heh, and that worked out really well.

Getting hung up on by Liberace sure seems a lot like getting hung up on by that previous owner.

WinWinS

Quote from: Bart Ell on June 18, 2018, 08:52:51 PM
That was a #LEGACY Gabcast!

We had:
- A wife being called by a different name than her family calls her
- People talking about the accent of said wife
- A host bailing out because the conditions weren't perfect
- Stalker talk

And Dave came to the plate with a browser window open to the reply he got from the legacy squatter and smacked it out of the ballpark! DELICIOUS!

I will be editing this show and pirating it on KONR this weekend.

#LEGACY

You rock

Quote from: WinWinS on June 18, 2018, 09:03:39 PM
You rock

If Dave's renamed you against your will, post a picture of Airyn. Bellgab will take it from there.

Spookcat

Quote from: WinWinS on June 18, 2018, 09:03:39 PM
You rock

Winnie, I swear I don't mean this in a creepy way. You are so adorable!

Mr Apnea

So classy and honorable for Dave to reach out to Heater.  Amazing her reply -  kinda stomped the compassion I had left (yeah not much left to begin with).   I was always hoping Heater was just dingy and would wake up on Vara, wake up on copyright laws, and just wake up in general. 

The irony is that Dave is turning out to be the host that Heater probably always dreamed she'd be...

Stay cool Dave (and Winnie too), the show needs you!

Robert

Gravity Sucks (thanks) pointed to this premade answer to my recent Q:
Quote from: DaveSchrader on May 09, 2018, 03:21:12 PMI also was more subdued on C2C because it wasnt MY house. I was a fill in host and the regular host had standards and I did my best to adhere to them.

MITD is a show I lead now and I will bring more personality, experiences and hopefully fun while remaining respectful to the topics.
I wish George Noory had had more of that attitude once it became clear he wasn't just keeping the seat warm for Mr. Bell.  Instead he seems to have worn himself into a premade groove he doesn't fit well.

starrmtn001

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 18, 2018, 08:40:43 PM
I do enjoy the fact that you and Mr Winnie engage the Bellgabbers. Don’t forget to hit the donate button at the top of the screen.
Good call-in, Gravity. ;)

That gabcast was really sad,  the first sign of perspiration and poor Liberace had to end the show...

GravitySucks

Quote from: AlternativeSide on June 18, 2018, 10:03:28 PM
That gabcast was really sad,  the first sign of perspiration and poor Liberace had to end show...

He’s winding down folks. He’s winding down.

G'evening everybody.  Enjoyed the Gabcast or what I've heard of it so far.  I had to make some time for my better half so I couldn't catch it all.

Bart Ell

Is this guy in a cave surrounded by the rotted out teeth of his ancestors?

Quote from: Bart Ell on June 18, 2018, 10:07:10 PM

You're testy, Bart!  LOL.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Bart Ell on June 18, 2018, 10:07:10 PM

You mean Oxford? ???

Bart Ell

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 18, 2018, 10:09:33 PM
You're testy, Bart!

I, like Art, get that way when I hear a poor quality phone.
#LEGACY

Quote from: Bart Ell on June 18, 2018, 10:10:27 PM
I, like Art, get that way when I hear a poor quality phone.
#LEGACY

LOL.  Unfortunately all too common these days what with crummy cell phones along with the collapse of the lan line.

WinWinS

Quote from: malachi.martini on June 18, 2018, 09:17:18 PM
If Dave's renamed you against your will, post a picture of Airyn. Bellgab will take it from there.

LMAO

Mr Apnea

Dave's guest has a voice for Nightmare TV.  He could give Svengoolie a run for his money.

WinWinS

Quote from: spookcat on June 18, 2018, 09:17:42 PM
Winnie, I swear I don't mean this in a creepy way. You are so adorable!

awww thanks

TigerLily

Hmpf. Forgot all about the Gabcast. Tough time for me to listen anyway. I got the scientist on and pleased to have real science from time to time. Even though I do love the way Dave handles the crazy

Bart Ell

This guy fingering his phone is making me crazy

GravitySucks

Quote from: TigerLily on June 18, 2018, 10:25:49 PM
Hmpf. Forgot all about the Gabcast. Tough time for me to listen anyway. I got the scientist on and pleased to have real science from time to time. Even though I do love the way Dave handles the crazy

Hi TL

Mr Apnea

Quote from: TigerLily on June 18, 2018, 10:25:49 PM

MV has it posted already.  I had to play the heater part over again.   I was slow, MV and Bateman had her figured out a long time ago - took me 2 years, duh on me.