• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

DynamoHum

Quote from: SpookyTim on May 27, 2018, 07:25:04 AM
I don't even see anything from Lasha anymore. What happened there? And the LNM people trying to claim that audio is altered? Come on. We're not as stupid as them or their listeners.
Apparently the audio was faked.

Like the Twitter.

Like the Facebook.

Like the bollocks it was.

69CheckMate

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 27, 2018, 06:33:56 AM
Heather- with friends like Lasha and MV2, who needs enemies enemas ?

FIFY

timebandit

Quote from: Bobs Your Uncle on May 27, 2018, 07:00:28 AM
Do you think this was a long play plan by Lasha to damage Heather? Do you think she is that clever?  Maybe her plan isn't over. I think she was the one who first approached Vara. I recall seeing a post about that.
so she was the one who altered vera's tweets from eons ago.. well played..
long game

Dyna-X

Quote from: DynamoHum on May 27, 2018, 07:27:55 AM
Apparently the audio was faked.

Like the Twitter.

Like the Facebook.

Like the bollocks it was.
Even HW is smart enough to see through this, so I can only guess that both she and Vara are both in a very desperate state bound together only by green colored lenses and a mutual dislike of Keith. Two years ago LNM was scarcely a blip on Bellgab's radar and barely at all in the paranormal radio world. It is well known Vara had sour grapes about DMRN.
The whole mess is so obvious its nearly banal, the incredible part is Vara wants people to believe it was hacked, now of all times.

Some people would lie when the truth would actually sound better.

DynamoHum

Quote from: Dyna-X on May 27, 2018, 08:31:12 AM
Even HW is smart enough to see through this, so I can only guess that both she and Vara are both in a very desperate state bound together only by green colored lenses and a mutual dislike of Keith. Two years ago LNM was scarcely a blip on Bellgab's radar and barely at all in the paranormal radio world. It is well known Vara had sour grapes about DMRN.
The whole mess is so obvious its nearly banal, the incredible part is Vara wants people to believe it was hacked, now of all times.

Some people would lie when the truth would actually sound better.

It's the blind following in spite of all the shite squirting in their faces that amazes me.

DaveSchrader

Quote from: timebandit on May 27, 2018, 08:29:49 AM
so she was the one who altered vera's tweets from eons ago.. well played..
long game

John Titor?

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Hells Mole on May 27, 2018, 04:47:43 AM
When a woman takes your heart, and your life, gives it to a new man, and then comes back and takes your four-legged best friend...

One of the hardest lessons of life is learning how to let go.

Robert

Quote from: WeinerInHand on May 27, 2018, 09:51:58 AM
One of the hardest lessons of life is learning how to let go.
Still easier than figuring out what to let go of.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Bobs Your Uncle on May 27, 2018, 07:00:28 AM
Do you think this was a long play plan by Lasha to damage Heather? Do you think she is that clever?  Maybe her plan isn't over. I think she was the one who first approached Vara. I recall seeing a post about that.

Is she this person who someone screen-captured, trying to get a job on a podcast network? They (though it looked like a male name, but I cant' recall it specifically) kept asking the person running the program if they could take the open time slot.  The woman kept telling them there was no open slot.  I'd be curious to know if this is in any way related to Heather. (or Lasha, for that matter).

Bluejay

Good morning, BellGabbers! 

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Robert on May 27, 2018, 09:54:53 AM
Still easier than figuring out what to let go of.

Whatever doesn't want to stay is a good start!

QuoteThe LNM people trying to claim that audio is altered

Russian Bots ...?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ea7gEokzVk

SpookyTim

I went to Vara's Facebook page. What a hateful, spiteful, egotistical man he is. Does he have digital archives of his show? Couldn't someone just pull that audio from his own archive, proving it's not altered?

Jesus, I hate the "fake internet tough guy" routine almost as much as I hate the "anyone who disagrees with me is a troll" rhetoric.

Sean92008

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 27, 2018, 06:24:57 AM
Well sure. Lasha did all the damage she'd probably hoped to do, and more.  Why stick around any longer?
So, is the double-dildo order cancelled? The wedding?  The engagement? Will Heater be forever without a sycophant partner?

Sean92008

Quote from: SpookyTim on May 27, 2018, 10:30:08 AM
I went to Vara's Facebook page. What a hateful, spiteful, egotistical man he is. Does he have digital archives of his show? Couldn't someone just pull that audio from his own archive, proving it's not altered?

Jesus, I hate the "fake internet tough guy" routine almost as much as I hate the "anyone who disagrees with me is a troll" rhetoric.
I suggested to the poster of the 1-minute audio of Vara's racist and sexist rant that documentation is the best policy.  Offering details and challenging the "doctored audio" claims. 

Ultimately, the only way around it would be to pull the show from the archives and further making them act in a dishonest manner.

Vera stepped in it bigly. Slippery shit slope on a hot lava mountain ready to blow like a colon full of fiber and peeled apples.

PS...  I still feel bad about confusing your show with Mike's...  😞

timebandit

Quote from: SpookyTim on May 27, 2018, 10:30:08 AM

Vera and the first guy, Joe was it?.. anyway they could be brothers..I give them both credit running good size web/pod sites.

a is jump

I can post a link to be show for everyone right now, it's still up.

I just know that when I do, Ira will take it down ASAP.

SpookyTim

Quote from: a is jump on May 27, 2018, 10:49:13 AM

Well that would only prove their guilt

DynamoHum

Can you not record it with something like Fraps - ie record the browser page and the YT vid then there would be no mistaking it?
Quote from: SpookyTim on May 27, 2018, 10:50:53 AM
Well that would only prove their guilt

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 27, 2018, 10:10:20 AM
Is she this person who someone screen-captured, trying to get a job on a podcast network? They (though it looked like a male name, but I cant' recall it specifically) kept asking the person running the program if they could take the open time slot.  The woman kept telling them there was no open slot.  I'd be curious to know if this is in any way related to Heather. (or Lasha, for that matter).

The post I recall came during the avalanche of posts after Heather quit/terminated. I think it would be a difficult task to find it now unless the poster remembers and re-posts. In other words, I'm not going to spend the time to wade through it.

What I recall was a screen shot of a Facebook post where Lasha asked Vara if they would consider hosting Heather. He replied yes. Something like that.

timebandit

FYi.. drudge has new info on the ufo that buzzed the destroyer near San Diego in 2004

Pizzapunch

They still have a ways to go. Maybe Heather will kick in some of that LNM money.

Sean92008

Quote from: a is jump on May 27, 2018, 10:49:13 AM

You have downloaded it, right?  As long as there's a copy somewhere...

Sorry I forgot your name earlier...