• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: timebandit on May 01, 2018, 10:42:02 PM
she did touch on it ..
it was treatments that helped but what kind I don't recall,
I think it was chiropractic or one of her guests remedies.
Thank you.

yoursongs

Quote from: SpookyTim on May 01, 2018, 11:18:48 PM
Her post said tomorrow at 5 pm PST, so is that 7 pm central?

Yes i do believe

sydtron

Does anyone remember when Art played Stairway to Heaven in its entirety??  Was that MITD or Dark Matter?  (This is going somewhere)

Hells Mole

Quote from: sydtron on May 01, 2018, 11:28:01 PM
Its all coming together. Steve Vai also played in Frank Zappa's Band.  There is a member here named DynamoHum. A Zappa song. There are no coincidences......

Yes, Vai was Zappa's non-genetic progeny.  His early solo albums were nearly indistinguishable from Zappa's material.  The Zappa/Vai live guitar duels were absolutely phenomenal.

Quote from: sydtron on May 01, 2018, 11:31:02 PM
Does anyone remember when Art played Stairway to Heaven in its entirety??  Was that MITD or Dark Matter?  (This is going somewhere)

Dark Matter

yoursongs

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 01, 2018, 11:20:01 PM
You are not going to impress Keith if you cannot do timezones.

/reported

Why do sites always leave out the central time zone in their listings......don't we count too LOL

Lilith

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 01, 2018, 11:29:56 PM
Heather fired.
The world laughs.

Solitude

"Laugh and the world laughs with you.  Cry, and you cry alone."

Ella Wheeler

HumanBeing

Most of the people don't realize Heather is appearing on Joe's show tomorrow and think that she's debuting her show on that network :D

She's already trying to work her way into this just in case Heather ends up there  ;D

Some mud slung towards BellGab and Keith

Sounds like all of this action tonight has Lasha all hot and bothered
Ewww  ;D

Quote from: yoursongs on May 01, 2018, 11:32:45 PM
Why do sites always leave out the central time zone in their listings......don't we count too LOL

Think how mountain time feels. #norespect

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on May 01, 2018, 10:52:47 PM
If she has anything to say, she needs to get on here or Facebook and just say it. To her fans, that PAID her!....

She doesn't give a hoot about any of that.  I thought all along she was trying to get Keith to fire her so she could claim victimhood instead of saying she quit. 

Her response to being fired seemed like something thought out in advance, not an off the cuff response.  Now this interview came along so quickly, I think she and this Joe person had the interview set up to do just as soon as she was fired

PrairieGhost

Quote from: chefist on May 01, 2018, 11:28:28 PM
Admit it...he's interviewing for a job on your network...George on the Radio...has a ring to it...don't fight it my friend...give the people what they want.

Catsmile

Quote from: SpookyTim on May 01, 2018, 11:00:34 PM
I'm telling you, I think she's going to have a show on that "network," if they're already putting up her photo in the show slider.

GravitySucks

Quote from: sydtron on May 01, 2018, 11:28:01 PM
Its all coming together. Steve Vai also played in Frank Zappa's Band.  There is a member here named DynamoHum. A Zappa song. There are no coincidences......

Just me and the pygmy pony.

Don’t tell Bobo17

SpookyTim

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 01, 2018, 11:33:50 PM
Most of the people don't realize Heather is appearing on Joe's show tomorrow and think that she's debuting her show on that network :D

Guaranteed she announces her new show on that network tomorrow night...because I doubt she's under a no compete

yoursongs

She's already trying to work her way into this just in case Heather ends up there  ;D

Some mud slung towards BellGab and Keith

Ewww  ;D

Notice Lasha types just like Heather SPEAKS.  Example "here ya".  I don't think that's a coincidence.  Lasha = Heather

''I am heartbroken to report to you that Keith is getting rid of me. He is sending me termination papers and is being cruel to me during this tragic time. I wanted to be able to come back, I've been planning on how to do it, but he now does not allow me to make any decisions and insists on doing it his way. All Art wanted was for Midnight In The Desert to be successful and now Keith has taken away my ability to do that. I am very sorry to all of you that this is how things have turned out. I'm losing hope.''

That is not the spontaneous response of an entitled psycho who just found out she'd been fired from her dream job

chefist

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 01, 2018, 11:39:40 PM
''I am heartbroken to report to you that Keith is getting rid of me. He is sending me termination papers and is being cruel to me during this tragic time. I wanted to be able to come back, I've been planning on how to do it, but he now does not allow me to make any decisions and insists on doing it his way. All Art wanted was for Midnight In The Desert to be successful and now Keith has taken away my ability to do that. I am very sorry to all of you that this is how things have turned out. I'm losing hope.''

That is not the spontaneous response of an entitled psycho who just found out she'd been fired from her dream job

per SWT:

Quote from: SpookyTim on May 01, 2018, 11:37:09 PM
Guaranteed she announces her new show on that network tomorrow night...because I doubt she's under a no compete

Would George Noory still suck if he was on another network?  Would Heather?

Shimmyflaps

I came here to say that I think all of this is Keith. I don't think HW has posted anything since Arts passing.

popple

That's a twist. Is keith also Lasha then?

sydtron

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 01, 2018, 11:31:49 PM
Dark Matter

I believe he said afterwards, "I allways wanted to do that. Lol"
Then on MITD, the reporting on what he thought was proof of alien civilization. The star that had an odd blink pattern to it.
He said something to the effect of He allways wanted to do that too. 

I think this proves that maybe as far back as Dark Matter he knew he was on his way out. Thoughts?

Bluejay

Quote from: Father Jack on May 01, 2018, 04:37:32 PM
Maybe Heather has wandered off into the high desert to die. If you see vultures puking......

chefist

Quote from: Shimmyflaps on May 01, 2018, 11:43:49 PM
I came here to say that I think all of this is Keith. I don't think HW has posted anything since Arts passing.

We love Heather, Shimmy...God Bless Your Heart...what would you say to her now? In her hour of need?

Shimmyflaps

Quote from: chefist on May 01, 2018, 11:45:21 PM
We love Heather, Shimmy...God Bless Your Heart...what would you say to her now? In her hour of need?

3 million subscribers to MITD. That's why!

Catsmile

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on May 01, 2018, 11:25:47 PM
Who's Donald Trump ?
Someone important ?

# Hey...
# You...
# GetOffOfMyCloud!

chefist

Quote from: Shimmyflaps on May 01, 2018, 11:46:50 PM
3 million subscribers to MITD. That's why!

Heather is a gift to us all...she will not be silenced! What did you like most about her? Her humor, honesty, laughter? I liked how she never pretended to know more than her guests...

Lilith

Ewww  ;D

I thought it was grand opening for her own show too untill I realized it was Joes show.  Looks like Lasha still thinks its Heathers grand opening of her own  show...

I could be wrong.

MataHari22

Quote from: dsz on May 01, 2018, 11:20:28 PM
Wow, producer Michelle is being waaaay too nice. Kind of makes me want to puke. She hasn't picked up on the manipulative bitch thing yet. It's okay... took me way too long.

Wrong Michelle.  That's not producer Michelle.  That's just some random Michelle.