• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

This insurance story is another re-hash which any veteran will know cannot be true.  Dietrich is fucking insane.  And yes I still have my balls. 

starrmtn001

Murdering their loved ones for a beer? :o  This asshole is off his nut!

Quote from: starrmtn001 on November 25, 2017, 09:27:34 PM

It's something else again, is it not?

Gunner65

Oh Dietrich is off alright.  The past two weeks has been a total re-hash lie-fest.  His VA buddy may have lost his job for conspiring to assist Dietrich in his slander of vets.  Dietrich has not made any mention of that.  He just attacks.  Who the fuck is Yanchek?  Attacks Outtrim again.

starrmtn001

Thanks, Walks, but I'm going to take a pass on this jerk.  Have fun.  Laterz  ;D

Quote from: starrmtn001 on November 25, 2017, 09:30:51 PM
Thanks, Walks but I'm going to take a pass on this jerk.  Have fun. ;D

Well it's an acquired taste    ::)

Perhaps you should hang in a bit and see if his days as a Merc in Uganda fighting armed chimps  for Idi Amin comes up.
That's my favorite

Gunner65

Dietrich now lies about his own grandfather again.  We know Dietrichs grandfather died in 1973.  ANYONE CAN LOOK THIS UP

Quote from: Gunner65 on November 25, 2017, 09:34:38 PM
Dietrich now lies about his own grandfather again.  We know Dietrichs grandfather died in 1973.  ANYONE CAN LOOK THIS UP

Yes but was the cause of death, a munchitation situation?

Gunner65

"Rochester DIck" and industrial hermaphrodites? 

Gunner65

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on November 25, 2017, 09:36:12 PM
Yes but was the cause of death, a munchitation situation?
No.  Pneumonia at age of 83.  Dietrich was 7.  He did not chew his grandads penis off at age 3

Kidnostad3

Quote from: starrmtn001 on November 25, 2017, 09:27:34 PM

Top right corner.

Quote from: Gunner65 on November 25, 2017, 09:40:26 PM
Dietrich is an illusion.

Uh oh - that is where he left off last show.  It truly got weird.  Hang on boys and girls...............

Gunner65

"OUR CONSTITUTION" Dietrich?  I thought Douglas was a Chinese/Taiwanese Citizen stranded in the USA?  DDD Is now proposing ammendments?

ItsOver

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on November 25, 2017, 09:33:49 PM
Well it's an acquired taste    ::)

Perhaps you should hang in a bit and see if his days as a Merc in Uganda fighting armed chimps  for Idi Amin comes up.
That's my favorite
Say what?  Fighting armed chimps?   ;D 

Gunner65

Bougainville is not pronounced "BOY GAN"    It pronounced "BOW GAN"  and Belleu Wood is pronounced BELL OO not BELL OW .And Francis Bacon is Michael Aquino."  Darwinian utopia.  Frankenstein (All 18th century)  WTF

Quote from: ItsOver on November 25, 2017, 09:46:51 PM
Say what?  Fighting armed chimps?   ;D 

Well His Excellency, President for Life, Field Marshal Al Hadji Doctor Idi Amin Dada, VC, DSO, MC, Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas and Conqueror of the British Empire in Africa in General and Uganda in Particular needed a hand and the 12 year old Dougster was there to assist -  for the right price.

Gunner65

The 50 year old asian genius skinny, ugly cabin boy? Where does he get this shit?  Burning witches alive and torture? 

Gunner65

Hopefully the VAOIG will respond to my FOIA within 30 days.  I want to know how far the investigation went and if other offices were involved and have documents to prove it   Dietrich continues to slander me and make new lies.  I think he is total shit.   

Gunner65

DD Says he is paying credit cards at min payment 100 bucks a month.......DD is in debt 3.000.00 for credit card,  continues to lie about his teeth and dental.   

Well the power companies web site states that 53 customers are effected by this outage with estimated service restored
in two hours. Damn good surgical strike by "The Dietrich" virtual entity.

Quote from: Gunner65 on November 25, 2017, 10:07:05 PM
DD Says he is paying credit cards at min payment 100 bucks a month.......DD is in debt 3.000.00 for credit card,  continues to lie about his teeth and dental.

Well perhaps Starr can help the poor guy out there     ::)

Gunner65

The FBI knows Dietrich is doing this and they have orders to disregard these complaints from DD

starrmtn001

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on November 25, 2017, 09:39:10 PM
Top right corner.
Didn't you read the TRC rules?  Any post someone suggests for a top right gets auto-disqualified.
I appreciate it, Kid, but don't do that again.  Okie Dokie?  Thank you. ;)

Gunner65

Francis Bacon used mechanical devices for sex and torture of women?  Skinned them alive after having sex with them?

Gunner65

Aquino and Francis Bacon.  DARPA   100s of thousands of women end of 16th Century.  HA HAAAA PAY ATTENTION  That will get you banned from Facebook.  Insane Douglas Duane Dietrich

Gunner65

Douglas Dietrich insane 1740.......abicus 1643.......1940...