• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Guess you are still on Bellgab sabbatical Brig?    Good for you.  You haven't missed much.
I think we learned that PBS and Tiger Lily are well endowed.   Oh and Senda launched Troll War II.

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 07, 2017, 08:05:55 PM
Guess you are still on Bellgab sabbatical Brig?    Good for you.  You haven't missed much.
I think we learned that PBS and Tiger Lily are well endowed.   Oh and Senda launched Troll War II.

I haven't forgotten you, just been busy.  I would miss you and others if I never checked in :D

Gunner65

Celebrations?  Socializations?  Lies and lies

Gunner65

Still under fed investigation......Fleet week ?  He says this every year....He gets his Dietroit dumbass

Gunner65

Pitiful...Abdul and his comic books and Detroit..this ass hat is lying,,,,I hope you are recording this

Typical stuff so far.   Teeth sucks.   Money sucks. Assassination attempts suck.     I was hoping for an epic Facebook suspension rant.

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 07, 2017, 08:14:02 PM
Typical stuff so far.   Teeth sucks.   Money sucks. Assassination attempts suck.     I was hoping for an epic Facebook suspension rant.

Patience Grasshopper, there is still time ...

Gunner65

And the Feds are squeezing him for his "approximations" and his computer and garbage bills need paid

Gunner65

Dietrich and Arola are suspended from facebook and he is not a historical researcher

Gunner65

HAAAAA.....Bars and his history.....he evades

Gunner65

clapping and he is lying.  He has been in San Fran all of his life

Don't think I need a chart to tell me that I don't want to be exposed to Nerve Gas

Why is he pronouncing Aquino different this week?

Gunner65

He is now attacking Peter Thiel and Outtrim and he is a liar

Gunner65

Dietrich attacks Lilyea who retired from the Natiional Archives

Well I can sympathize with looking after older parents. 

Gunner65

He says this every year....the Blue Angels

Gunner65

Yes Jonn Lilyea and Richard cole attacking Dietich to rape him?  wow