• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Lilith

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 24, 2017, 03:14:50 AM
I fell asleep too....woke up at 5 am

LOL's

My recorder was going for 5 and a half hours. 

This is the main reason I try to remember to record things, because I have a tendency to fall asleep.

Quote from: brig on September 24, 2017, 03:25:55 AM
LOL's

My recorder was going for 5 and a half hours. 

This is the main reason I try to remember to record things, because I have a tendency to fall asleep.

Well it wasn't a great episode.  He did declare himself Emperor of the Peacocks or some such at the beginning.  He then
later lashed out at the Faygo Beverage Company of Detroit claiming it causes dementia.  Other than that it was standard fare -
the usual lack of critical thinking, N-bombs and rants.  Nothing new in regards to the Chimp Army or other Soldier of Fortune
adventures.   Meh. 

Gunner65

Dietrichs' last post to Rev Radio was that someone on Facebook reported he was off-air during his last show..Dietrich has not posted a "statement" regarding his Tues night show.  Arola is busy posting stick-fighting vids on his Taboo Bros channel.  One of Taboo Bros vids has been pulled by You Tube. 

Swishypants

This show is now called "Nocturnal Emissions with Dieter Diggler."

Gunner65

Show?  "I guess we will see...won't we?"

Gunner65

Dietrich is a liar an propagandist.  He is a Mauist claiming he is a Serbian Orthadox Christian.  Mercenary, Vampire and US Marine

Gunner65

Dietrich is a racisist.  He is also a schizophrenic

Gunner65

What will Dietrich do when he is arrested and in jail?  He will beg for money for bail.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 26, 2017, 07:54:47 PM
What will Dietrich do when he is arrested and in jail?  He will beg for money for bail.

Hoagland wrote a book.

Mrs. Walks_At_Night needs some help with some stuff so no insanity ride for me.

Hang in there Gunner

Gunner65

Gunner65

This is why recording is important...Dietrich is a liar and evidence has been presented

Gunner65

Dietrich was PAID by Obama and Clinton since 2008

Gunner65

Dietrichs mother was an "International Level Interpreter" and diplomat before meeting his father?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 26, 2017, 08:42:51 PM
Dietrich is a propagandist..

You seem kind of obsessed with him. May I ask why? Do you have some personal history with him? Is that you, Lt Colonel Aquino?  ???

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 26, 2017, 08:48:21 PM
You seem kind of obsessed with him. May I ask why? Do you have some personal history with him? Is that you, Lt Colonel Aquino?  ???

I'm from Olene Illinois!

Gunner65

Mike:

If you get the chance tonight, ask James Fetzer about his experience with Dietrich.  Fetzer is a former US Marine Officer.  Ask Fetzer how he feels about Dietrich attacking Veterans who have exposed his false claims.