• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Lilith

George just said he over eats when he doesn't have internet at home.

whoozit

Quote from: brig on May 23, 2019, 05:08:27 PM
That explains it.  I can’t chat anymore or I’ll get banned.  At least I worked in going dark like in prison.

Lilith

Quote from: whoozit on May 23, 2019, 05:10:28 PM
That explains it.  I can’t chat anymore or I’ll get banned.  At least I worked in going dark like in prison.

I watched that happening live.  Seems like George doesn't understand your sense of humor.

whoozit

Quote from: brig on May 23, 2019, 05:12:48 PM
I watched that happening live.  Seems like George doesn't understand your sense of humor.
A few cans of cat food only gets you a little leeway. 

someone tell him he's buffering every 30 seconds.

LOL! it sounded like some lady was yelling at him when he first started streaming.

Wow. It would seem that the Hacienda has been rocked by death lately.   Watch your ass George!

whoozit

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 23, 2019, 05:17:03 PM
someone tell him he's buffering every 30 seconds.

LOL! it sounded like some lady was yelling at him when he first started streaming.
I made a joke about it and was chastised.  He has no sense of humor about himself.

Quote from: brig on May 23, 2019, 05:08:27 PM

Well hopefully he reaches out to the Paladin and gets on his diet and exercise program.  Despite the infamous
Cinnabon incident, I bet Paladin would still help.  I don't care much for this talk of over eating during a flap
of deaths at the Hacienda.

Quote from: whoozit on May 23, 2019, 05:21:24 PM
I made a joke about it and was chastised.  He has no sense of humor about himself.

im going to take that as an admission of his guilt. nice work, whoozit. heh, heh

WOTR

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 23, 2019, 05:00:33 PM
That's just the Silver.   Imagine the value of the gold?

Could it be that Senda is a relative of Rolando Guajardo?

"According to a notice of civil claim filed in B.C. Supreme Court, Rolando Guajardo has no criminal record in Canada and lives in a low-income townhome at the foot of Burnaby Mountain.

Yet RCMP allegedly found $3,227,340 in Canadian currency tightly bundled in boxes and bags spread around the bedrooms of the residence the 69-year-old shares with his daughter when they raided the home in February after a months-long, multi-agency international investigation.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/drugs-guajardo-forfeiture-australia-1.5139484

paladin1991

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 23, 2019, 05:26:56 PM
Well hopefully he reaches out to the Paladin and gets on his diet and exercise program.  Despite the infamous
Cinnabon incident, I bet Paladin would still help.  I don't care much for this talk of over eating during a flap
of deaths at the Hacienda.
That fat fuck.....taunting me.

Lilith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_wk-dUD-AM

George and Kathy qualified for food stamps, and George said that will clear up $ for cat food.

His sisters cat food money hasn't arrived yet.  How often does his sister send cat food money?  Will she still send cat food money now that George has freed up some money for cat food, with food stamps?

Quote from: paladin1991 on May 23, 2019, 11:27:42 PM
That fat fuck.....taunting me.

Well the Cinnabon is a rough challenge for portly fellah but the taunting was an asshole move.
Never forget! 

SredniVashtar

Quote from: WOTR on May 23, 2019, 07:43:58 PM
Could it be that Senda is a relative of Rolando Guajardo?

Perhaps he's his long-lost brother, Rotundo.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: brig on May 25, 2019, 03:44:28 AM

George and Kathy qualified for food stamps, and George said that will clear up $ for cat food.

Is there any update as to where the various piles of shit encrusted cash are kept these days?

whoozit

Quote from: brig on May 25, 2019, 03:44:28 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_wk-dUD-AM

His sisters cat food money hasn't arrived yet.  How often does his sister send cat food money?  Will she still send cat food money now that George has freed up some money for cat food, with food stamps?
Are the quotation marks around “cat food” money implied in your post?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: whoozit on May 25, 2019, 08:20:58 AM
Are the quotation marks around “cat food” money implied in your post?

Even his grifts are lazy. It's time to retire the cat food scam and think of something else. At least a major organ failure would be plausible. 'Donate to get me a new pancreas' or something.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 25, 2019, 08:30:02 AM
Even his grifts are lazy. It's time to retire the cat food scam and think of something else. At least a major organ failure would be plausible. 'Donate to get me a new pancreas' or something.

If the Senda pancreas could talk, what tales could it tell?    Too bad Dante is dead - it could be a whole new chapter in the Divine Comedy.

whoozit

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 25, 2019, 08:51:32 AM
If the Senda pancreas could talk, what tales could it tell?    Too bad Dante is dead - it could be a whole new chapter in the Divine Comedy.
If I was Senda’s pancreas I’d pray for a separation where George woke up in a hotel bathtub filled with ice and a pain in his side.  That applies if I found myself as any organ of Senda’s.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: whoozit on May 25, 2019, 09:46:34 AM
If I was Senda’s pancreas I’d pray for a separation where George woke up in a hotel bathtub filled with ice and a pain in his side.  That applies if I found myself as any organ of Senda’s.

Any organ? Even his twitchy thing?  :o

whoozit

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 25, 2019, 10:31:41 AM

Any organ? Even his twitchy thing?  :o
Especially, I don’t like being slathered in mayo or being anywhere near Kathy.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: whoozit on May 25, 2019, 10:36:39 AM
Especially, I don’t like being slathered in mayo or being anywhere near Kathy.

Even Senda can't bear being in the same room very long with his beloved Kathy. I can't believe his nickname for her is 'Mousey'. The must have some fuck ugly mice in California.

Yorkshire pud

Nostalgia time boys and girls.... Remember where you were when you first gazed longingly on these images.

whoozit

I haven’t sent George anything in a while.  Can I order a bale of hay on Amazon?

Lilith

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 26, 2019, 11:10:17 AM
Nostalgia time boys and girls.... Remember where you were when you first gazed longingly on these images.

Why, I was at BellGab.com of course sir.

WOTR

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 26, 2019, 11:10:17 AM
Iv'e managed to expunge it from memory... But was there not either a naked Kathy or a bare Senda ass on a youtube video that should be included in your collection of nostalgic images?

Quote from: WOTR on May 26, 2019, 11:19:56 PM
Iv'e managed to expunge it from memory... But was there not either a naked Kathy or a bare Senda ass on a youtube video that should be included in your collection of nostalgic images?

Senda has gotten up and flashed ass a few times but bare Kathy ass can be seen in my video “George Senda cleans up a magazine”.