• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Sustainable Dieting and Health (Naps, Diet, Exercise)

Started by Jojo, October 10, 2017, 10:16:47 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 14 on July 02, 2018, 10:15:00 PM
Would you mind scrambling a little tofu (rancheros) for me?  I'll cut the vegetables!
Unit 14

Cut the cheese is more like it, fatty" ;D

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on July 02, 2018, 10:13:17 PM
Nice update.  Another day, another breakfast.
Unit 14

Traitors like YOU suck.

Your heroine does too:

“If you think we’re rallying now, you ain’t seen nothin’ yet. Already, you have members of your Cabinet that are being booed out of restaurants who have protesters taking up at their house, who say, ‘No peace, no sleep. No peace, no sleep.’ God is on OUR side!

On the side of the children. On the side of what’s right. On the side of what’s honorable. And so, let’s stay the course. Let’s make sure we show up wherever we have to show up and if you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd and you push back on them, and you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere.”

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on July 02, 2018, 10:15:00 PM
I'll cut the vegetables!
Unit 14

Start by trimming off some fingers, traitor:

“If you think we’re rallying now, you ain’t seen nothin’ yet. Already, you have members of your Cabinet that are being booed out of restaurants who have protesters taking up at their house, who say, ‘No peace, no sleep. No peace, no sleep.’ God is on OUR side!

On the side of the children. On the side of what’s right. On the side of what’s honorable. And so, let’s stay the course. Let’s make sure we show up wherever we have to show up and if you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd and you push back on them, and you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere.”

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on July 02, 2018, 10:00:23 PM
Without a change in grammar, this sentence could mean "we're not wildly illogical... and (we're) purely driven by emotion (mostly rage)...".

Did you mean "we're not wildly illogical and purely driven by emotion like you"?  Talk about illogical!

Is THIS "logical"?

Here is the US Code 2101 on Riots:

(a) Whoever travels in interstate or foreign commerce or uses any facility of interstate or foreign commerce, including, but not limited to, the mail, telegraph, telephone, radio, or television, with intentâ€"
(1) to incite a riot; or
(2) to organize, promote, encourage, participate in, or carry on a riot; or
(3) to commit any act of violence in furtherance of a riot; or
(4) to aid or abet any person in inciting or participating in or carrying on a riot or committing any act of violence in furtherance of a riot; and who either during the course of any such travel or use or thereafter performs or attempts to perform any other overt act for any purpose specified in subparagraph (A), (B), (C), or (D) of this paragraphâ€" [1] Shall be fined under this title, or imprisoned not more than five years, or both.

Do you get that your going to wear this stink here FOREVER???

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on July 02, 2018, 09:56:27 PM
To the extent humanly possible, I believe you could.  BTW - I was not trying to pick on Scorpios; I'm just overwhelmed with them the last few years.  I'm sure you aren't worried about it, but that rant was not related to you.
Unit 14

Your heroine Maxine's fate:

(a) Whoever travels in interstate or foreign commerce or uses any facility of interstate or foreign commerce, including, but not limited to, the mail, telegraph, telephone, radio, or television, with intentâ€"
(1) to incite a riot; or
(4) to aid or abet any person in inciting or participating in or carrying on a riot or committing any act of violence in furtherance of a riot; and who either during the course of any such travel or use or thereafter performs or attempts to perform any other overt act for any purpose specified in subparagraph (A), (B), (C), or (D) of this paragraphâ€" [1] Shall be fined under this title, or imprisoned not more than five years, or both.

Jackstar

Quote from: Metron2267 on July 03, 2018, 08:58:15 AM
Your heroine Maxine's

Does she shit up threads with OT posts as well? What a monster.

Metron2267

Is THIS "logical"?

(1) to incite a riot; or

Do you get that your going to wear this stink here FOREVER???

Jojo

Just bec I pointed out that prosecuting the difference between protest and riot might be difficult does not mean I condone Waters' ideas.  I don't, which I also stated in a nearby post too.

Some readers could accurately concur I was saying that a case might be very time-consuming, & possibly a waste, at taxpayers expense & at the expense of other pressing cases.

When I saw that Trump used worse words in the past, well...  makes ya think.  I learn a lot from y'all, but you could take this one from me, that lawyers tend to be very expedient & pragmatic, for better or worse.  It was just a wry post, looking a little ahead of knee-jerk reactions to what the future could hold.  I could see another O.J. Simpson-type administrative nightmare, & no one is even dead.
14.00 GPA & it wasn't just easy courses like you!

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 03, 2018, 03:17:22 PM
Seems to be an impossibility for you.
You'd think there'd be a paycheck in that somehow.

My spies said you're busy.
Unit 14

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 14 on July 04, 2018, 12:14:40 AM
You'd think there'd be a paycheck in that somehow.
Unit 14

Maybe as a subject in scientific experiements.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 14 on July 04, 2018, 12:14:40 AM
My spies said you're busy.
Unit 14

Mine say you're being neurologically mapped.

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 04, 2018, 12:19:07 AM
Mine say you're being neurologically mapped.
Good!  We can compare the results with the last time!  Plus free brain scan  ::).  Am I the only one that refers to vinegar as ammonia and vice versa in my mind?  And the imprint for piano and refrigerator must be very similar, as I got those mixed up too.  All I can say is, Good. Luck.  And find that sweet spot!
Unit 14

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 14 on July 04, 2018, 12:27:53 AM
Good!  We can compare the results with the last time!  Plus free brain scan  ::).  Am I the only one that refers to vinegar as ammonia and vice versa in my mind?  And the imprint for piano and refrigerator must be very similar, as I got those mixed up too.  All I can say is, Good. Luck.  And find that sweet spot!
Unit 14

You're confusing me with someone who cares. That's a result of the low IQ.

Jojo

Quote from: 14 on July 02, 2018, 09:43:43 PM
I saw that, MD.  Having retained ALL my pets after offshoring, there is little reason I can't see this last one out while continuing to support myself.  Many people balance a hell of a lot more than work/health/pet.  Oh my life is so hard, poor, poor me!  I even deal with teenagers like you!
Unit 14
Intended for Dr. Toilet Paper, not for Laura!
Unit 14

Jojo

Quote from: GravitySucks on July 04, 2018, 05:06:53 AM

I fell asleep halfway through Coast.  Maybe tomorrow I can hear Schrader better; I missed most of it because the shower opened up & then Coast was on.  Seems like people enjoyed it.

Unit 14

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on July 04, 2018, 05:13:42 AM
I fell asleep halfway through Coast. 
Unit 14

What, no Aunty Maxine riot rhetoric to keep you up and hot? >:(

Jojo

Happy Independence Day!  Keep your Mylar up and your fans running!  In the west, keep your big water spray bottle on you.  In the south, keep your cotton towels on hand to dry off!  Independence on a personal level is important, especially during aging.  My work with geriatric residents and patients has shown me that health is the key factor in independence during aging.  Thank God for collective networks like hospitals and social services, but deep down, most of us want to retain as much independence as possible.  So, health is the way.

I also am losing weight because the often nasty diabetic alcoholic in the next room (who simply doesn't eat) uses my excess pounds as ammo during her crazy tantrums.  So, weight loss will give her less ammo and she will have to confront her real jealousies.

The scale moved down a little again yesterday, definitely from Little Chris & others saying to cut carbs plus my new commitment to selenium.  I've been eating a lot of lettuce....  Conflict with MD reduces food intake, thanks, Doc.  Cat's been eeking out walks, working around Kilo's unpredictable schedule.  Yesterday was a great exercise day.  My new quota might be too high though, as I'm always falling short lately.  Realistically, 30 minutes is what it's at, with some days better, couple days worse per week.  Last year, I lost 10lbs in I think 3 months.  This year, I've just lost 6 in the same time, but my I no longer have stairs at work & home.  It's okay if it takes longer this time.

There are challenges to health the people don't say much about.  Like, if I cut carbs, I do end up eating more frequently, even though it's less.  That would not go over on-the-job.  Without many carbs, I get sweet cravings, but I'm wise to that now.

And, exercise affects my skin and requires a lot more showering in the warm weather, in a house full of others who shower too.  But I can run a fan & just get in the shower more.  It also increases the laundry frequency, in competitive times.  It's just going to have to be that way.

I think the selenium finally got the scale moving.  Of the 3 months, nearly all the loss came in the 3rd month.  Selenium is good against obesity causing pituitary dysfunctions like polycystic ovary syndrome.  TMI?  Where are all the women!  (We chase them away  ;)!)

Unit 14

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on July 04, 2018, 12:37:57 PM

I also am losing weight because the often nasty diabetic alcoholic in the next room (who simply doesn't eat) uses my excess pounds as ammo during her crazy tantrums.  So, weight loss will give her less ammo and she will have to confront her real jealousies.

Unit 14

Wait, so Aunty Maxine is booked in the room next to you?

:-\

Jojo

Quote from: Jackstar on July 04, 2018, 03:10:00 PM

/flex
I have always exercised, JS.  There was only one 6-mo period without much aerobics while I waited to see if a big bump on my leg would go away.  Turns out it's probably caused by wearing wedges on a weird foot.
Unit 14

Quote from: 14 on July 04, 2018, 05:13:42 AM
I fell asleep halfway through Coast.  Maybe tomorrow I can hear Schrader better; I missed most of it because the shower opened up & then Coast was on.  Seems like people enjoyed it.

Unit 14

Insomnia hit so I tuned in for about 5 min. to hear George with, from what I could tell, an anti-trump propagandist hawking a book. politics

Metron2267

I sense you may be disgusted with Coast succumbing to politics, if so, bravo.

This is the perfect way to kill off a franchise.

Huh...

I wonder?

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on October 16, 2018, 10:51:53 AM
I read that some people have great results from squirting it up their butt, though. Just sayin'.

Oh yeah, I forgot--there's a thread for this kind of thing.