• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

After Midnight with Anthony

Started by AC400KICK, February 25, 2019, 10:23:41 PM

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on April 01, 2019, 04:32:00 PM
when Tit City meets Lit City

>tfw you get to ride shotgun in a BMW next to Anthony listening to EDM on the way to tit city

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on April 01, 2019, 04:42:46 PM
>tfw you get to ride shotgun in a BMW next to Anthony listening to EDM on the way to tit city

nice. big ole titty city right there! wooo

AC400KICK

I will make San Diego in approximately 12 hours. Lisa and I are meeting in San Diego, then after a few days I am putting the car on a car carrier and we will fly back to NYC. My mom has dropped the charges. I got my PSI from the TLC so I will be working as well was offered a supervisory job upstate. I will be fine. I dictate the trajectory of my life, nobody else. I'm a free man. I will be at Peace soon and can live as I like. Its gonna be lit city. I'm getting plastered at OMalleys in Nyack on the 17th for my birthday. And I'm gonna tip JP who is the general manager with monopoly money because he is an asshole to his clientele. He can suck my titties. 10 10.

Quote from: AC400KICK on April 01, 2019, 06:37:28 PM
I will make San Diego in approximately 12 hours. Lisa and I are meeting in San Diego, then after a few days I am putting the car on a car carrier and we will fly back to NYC. My mom has dropped the charges. I got my PSI from the TLC so I will be working as well was offered a supervisory job upstate. I will be fine. I dictate the trajectory of my life, nobody else. I'm a free man. I will be at Peace soon and can live as I like. Its gonna be lit city. I'm getting plastered at OMalleys in Nyack on the 17th for my birthday. And I'm gonna tip JP who is the general manager with monopoly because he is an asshile to his clientele. He can suck my titties. 10 10.

you're going to be okay, king. LIT CITY BABY!
[attachment=1]

AC400KICK

I pull the most illegitamate moves they are legit. And lit

Lilith

Quote from: AC400KICK on April 01, 2019, 06:37:28 PM
I will make San Diego in approximately 12 hours. Lisa and I are meeting in San Diego, then after a few days I am putting the car on a car carrier and we will fly back to NYC. My mom has dropped the charges. I got my PSI from the TLC so I will be working as well was offered a supervisory job upstate. I will be fine. I dictate the trajectory of my life, nobody else. I'm a free man. I will be at Peace soon and can live as I like. Its gonna be lit city. I'm getting plastered at OMalleys in Nyack on the 17th for my birthday. And I'm gonna tip JP who is the general manager with monopoly money because he is an asshole to his clientele. He can suck my titties. 10 10.

LIT CITY!!!

So happy to hear you will be flying home with Liza!

AC400KICK

Quote from: brig on March 31, 2019, 03:54:17 PM
With all that said, as much as Anthony is enjoying his trip, and as much as his fans are enjoying it, if Anthony had asked my advice before he took off on the road, I would have suggested he stay home, and take care of his girlfriend.  She's been good to him. 

He didn't ask my advice, so there's that.

I get the strong impression, that part of the reason he's taking the trip, is that I think he'd like to try and meet this Autumn person in Texas.  BIG mistake IMO.

I could be wrong.

If I lose Lisa, I LOSE LISA. There are 8 billion people on Earth, she's one. And Jennifer is another. I live my life, MY WAY. Period, end of discussion.

AC400KICK

I can wind up anywhere on the planet right now. Literally. But NYC is where my Soul is. That is where I make My Stand, if I have too

Quote from: AC400KICK on April 01, 2019, 07:04:21 PM
I can wind up anywhere on the planet right now. Literally. But NYC is where my Soul is. That is where I make My Stand, if I have too

you're flying back to New York with Lisa, right? LIT CITY?

AC400KICK

Do you Know what it is Like to not have a Soul? I do, and I Resurrected Myself. I operate on the physical, material Plane of Existence WITH IMPUNITY now. Shit's gonna go down, Mark these Words.

AC400KICK

Quote from: Richard Groyper on April 01, 2019, 07:06:20 PM

Like I said, maybe. Lit city but not for the ones who nailed the WTC. No more he he ge for them. SHATAMUTA KOSOMEC!

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on April 01, 2019, 07:06:20 PM

I will miss the comfy car streams fam (ᵕ̣̣̣̣̣̣﹏ᵕ̣̣̣̣̣̣)