• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

whoozit

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 03, 2016, 05:22:32 PM
Somebody needs to rewrite the lyrics to Dancing Queen and change the name of the song to Drama Queen.
Here is a rough draft of the chorus.  I'll work on it more tomorrow if the muse allows.

Art Bell the drama queen
Old and mean
Gonna sink my team
Drama queen
Feel the heat from the BellGab scene, oh yeah
I can tweet
I can sue
Slanderers are all of you
Ooh, see the stalker
Quit this scene
Art is the drama queen

I want to work in the line Don't be mean to my mate or I'll litigate

Tricky-D

I'm listen to this weekend's "Somewhere in Time". Art had Ramona come on the air and talk about a cursed doll that a listener had mailed them. I forgot what a beautiful voice she had. I truly believe she really was Art's rock and kept him grounded. Sending positive energy to her on the other side.

mikuthing01

Ted Gunderson was right 8)

K_Dubb

Quote from: whoozit on December 03, 2016, 09:43:56 PM
Here is a rough draft of the chorus.  I'll work on it more tomorrow if the muse allows.

Art Bell the drama queen
Old and mean
Gonna sink my team
Drama queen
Feel the heat from the BellGab scene, oh yeah
I can tweet
I can sue
Slanderers are all of you
Ooh, see the stalker
Quit this scene
Art is the drama queen

I want to work in the line Don't be mean to my mate or I'll litigate

Yes!  Do it!

albrecht

Quote from: 卐mikuthing01卐 on December 03, 2016, 09:59:40 PM
Ted Gunderson was right 8)
Careful, careful lest you get sued let Ted and now Weiner.

Ooh
He can start
He can quit
There's never enough of that shit
Ooh, see that girl
Set the scene
Dang, it’s the drama queen

Tuesday night and the lights are low
A stalker’s out, and on the go
Gunfire and talking mice
The music was non-negotiable
Night is young and the drama's high,
Who is this guy
Police cars, sirens, under the bed
Everything is fine
He's in the mood to dance
And when he gets the chance

He is the drama queen
Quite the scene
Drama queen
Is he thirteen?
He can start
He can quit
He never gets tired of this shit
Ooh, see that girl
Set the scene
Dang, it’s the drama queen

Lilith

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 03, 2016, 05:05:43 PM
But if you'd never heard of Art Bell, would you draw that conclusion?

Somebody hasn't heard of Art Bell?  :o

Lilith

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on December 03, 2016, 03:45:10 PM
I think Art Bell wants us to call his attorney.

I don't care, I ain't calling.  Just sayin

Hog

Boy Art, really showing your "thick-skin".  I think Savages jab struck a nerve, perhaps the bit of truth in that quip was just a bit too much for Art.  Maybe Art is realizing while he can live his life as he wishes, his wishes make him and his weirdo lifestyle fodder for peoples jokes.

Art was a fine radio personality, but he is in many regards, a shitty human being IMO.  He is his own worse enemy, everytime his name is mentioned publicly nowdays it simply hurts his legacy.
Art, the important part about being a recluse, is to act RECLUSIVE.
Ye big fucking baby.

Wah!
Hog

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Hog on December 03, 2016, 11:58:31 PM
Boy Art, really showing your "thick-skin".  I think Savages jab struck a nerve, perhaps the bit of truth in that quip was just a bit too much for Art.  Maybe Art is realizing while he can live his life as he wishes, his wishes make him and his weirdo lifestyle fodder for peoples jokes.

Art was a fine radio personality, but he is in many regards, a shitty human being IMO.  He is his own worse enemy, everytime his name is mentioned publicly nowdays it simply hurts his legacy.
Art, the important part about being a recluse, is to act RECLUSIVE.
Ye big fucking baby.

Wah!
Hog

Does everyone from a commonwealth country feel superior to the rest of the world?  ???

Asking for a friend.  :)

Lilith

Quote from: norland2424 on December 03, 2016, 06:23:02 PM
then you have this on youtube

dudefromtherock4 hours ago
36:30 this remark about "ending up in the Philippines with a 10 year old hooker" refers to Art Bell, former radio host of a decades long paranormal radio show. The comment will cost Savage dearly.

Well, they would have to prove that Art was in the Phillippines with a 10 year old hooker, which I'm sure Art would never do something like that.

Hog

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 04, 2016, 12:03:08 AM
Does everyone from a commonwealth country feel superior to the rest of the world?  ???

Asking for a friend.  :)

Thats mighty American of ye!

peace
Hog

Jackstar

Quote from: brigâ,,¢Â©2015 on December 04, 2016, 12:05:35 AM
Well, they would have to prove that Art was in the Phillippines with a 10 year old hooker, which I'm sure Art would never do something like that.

Jackstar

Quote from: username(TM) on December 03, 2016, 06:56:47 PM
Chuck harder told me he had a terrible skin condition the last time I spoke to him.

Lunger

Quote from: norland2424 on December 03, 2016, 04:43:04 PM
so whats going? i havent heard the clip but Arts in full meltdown mode on FB

Art is nothing if he's not a drama queen!

deltalitprof

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 02, 2016, 10:41:09 PM
It was a snarky thing for Savage to say - like something you would expect out of The Daily Show - Savage can do better.

Have you ever HEARD Savage's show. No he cannot do better.

The only case in which TDS has done anything comparable has been in their coverage of Trump's lascivious comments about his own daughter. All they do is quote them.

Jackstar

Quote from: deltalitprof on December 04, 2016, 01:47:15 AM
Drumpf's lascivious comments about his own daughter

I still don't get this. Is it supposed to be American to wish that one's daughter were ugly and unfuckable? I just don't get it.

I am taking my Family out of town and caught the fact that somehow they got the date of that horrible Broadcast wrong, it was Sept 23RD and I can go one better, here it is on UTube, you will want to listen to between :35 and :36.....I would like to again thank some of the Titan's of the Broadcast Industry who have already offered help in saying they understood instantly who Savage meant in his awful so called, in the Broadcast Industry joke. If any of you have any information, please contact my Attorney Gerry Fox in Los Angeles at (310) 441-0500. If you don't hear from us for a while it is because I want to get my Family away from this mess for a while.

Art Bell

The Michael Savage show with those comments was back in Sept.  No one here even heard it, or if they did they didn't even find it postworthy.  Airyn didn't hear it.  Apparently Art didn't hear it.

One of Art's ''friends'' told him, and he couldn't just keep it to himself.  If anyone upset the pregnant lady and caused all the emotional turmoil in his family, it was Art Bell.  If anyone has caused this to be spread around the internet, it's Art Bell.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 04, 2016, 10:16:26 AM
I am taking my Family out of town and caught the fact that somehow they got the date of that horrible Broadcast wrong, it was Sept 23RD and I can go one better, here it is on UTube, you will want to listen to between :35 and :36.....I would like to again thank some of the Titan's of the Broadcast Industry who have already offered help in saying they understood instantly who Savage meant in his awful so called, in the Broadcast Industry joke. If any of you have any information, please contact my Attorney Gerry Fox in Los Angeles at (310) 441-0500. If you don't hear from us for a while it is because I want to get my Family away from this mess for a while.

Art Bell

The Michael Savage show with those comments was back in Sept.  No one here even heard it, or if they did they didn't even find it postworthy.  Airyn didn't hear it.  Apparently Art didn't hear it.

One of Art's ''friends'' told him, and he couldn't just keep it to himself.  If anyone upset the pregnant lady and caused all the emotional turmoil in his family, it was Art Bell.  If anyone has caused this to be spread around the internet, it's Art Bell.

What possible "information" could any of Bell's fans/followers have that could be useful to his attorney?  I'd wager Mr Fox was less than pleased Bell provided his name/phone number, almost an invite to flood the law office with prank calls.  Not that anyone here would do such a thing.

whoozit

The Michael Savage show with those comments was back in Sept.  No one here even heard it, or if they did they didn't even find it postworthy.
I heard it live and meant to post about it that evening.  However, like most folks I forgot about it after 5 minutes.  Until Art manufactured this latest brouhaha, that is. If someone finds a way to get Trump off of Twitter they may want to do the same for Art.  He is not doing his legacy any favors.

akwilly

Art you sound like a little bitch.

akwilly

I wonder if this is all a ruse to get Art a reality show

Lilith

Quote from: akwilly on December 04, 2016, 10:59:21 AM

Starts imagining what "The Life and Times of Art Bell" Documentary will be like...  :-\

Jackstar

here it is on UTube, you will want to listen to between :35 and :36..... [...] it's Art Bell.

We've been over your uses of the ellipsis before.

Meanwhile, after 3 attempts to source a clip of this fiendish event, I've come up with bupkis, as well as triangulated my position for The Illuminati. So there's that.

I'm moving on.

Uncle Duke

"The Real Loons of Pahrump".

Jackstar

whoozit

It's an online reality show and we've all been costarring for the last year.

Lilith

Quote from: whoozit on December 04, 2016, 11:18:26 AM
It's an online reality show and we've all been costarring for the last year decade.

FIFY

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brigâ,,¢Â©2015 on December 04, 2016, 11:01:59 AM
Starts imagining what "The Life and Times of Art Bell" Documentary will be like...  :-\

Like... if I wrote it?

"Love Art". ..."Enough said"