• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: trostol on December 03, 2016, 02:31:03 PM
so..Art is now running off to hide some where? wow....still don't see where he has a case..not sure conjecture(sure thats not the word i am looking for) is gonna hold up..i mean most people that are fans know WHO he is talkign about but proving it i think would be difficult

He's at least running to save his family from the stress of TV crews and reporters swarming around his home. Its a pity he didn't have the same sense of preservation when a stalker armed with a firearm was in the vacinity. Very strange.

trostol

one of the comments on his FB post, one of the only ones that didn't suck up to him asked if he was going to the Philippines lol

ItsOver

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 03, 2016, 02:37:32 PM
He's at least running to save his family from the stress of TV crews and reporters swarming around his home. Its a pity he didn't have the same sense of preservation when a stalker armed with a firearm was in the vacinity. Very strange.
Hey, Mr. Bell.  If you'd ignored the Savage comment and went about your business, you wouldn't have to "run and hide." Then again, you couldn't act out as a drama queen, once again.

ge30542

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 02, 2016, 08:06:19 PM
Are any of us still in 'I believe Art, he's never lied before' mode?
That would be a........no.

Quote from: ItsOver on December 03, 2016, 03:01:12 PM
Hey, Mr. Bell.  If you'd ignored the Savage comment and went about your business, you wouldn't have to "run and hide." Then again, you couldn't act out as a drama queen, once again.

DING!

ge30542

Quote from: Dateline on December 03, 2016, 12:43:33 AM
I can also see Savage becoming a member of Bellgab and subpoenaing all of the Art Bell threads for evidence.
Wanted to keep this under wraps, but, here goes, Savage is a well known poster here on ballgrab, he was an original time traveler, and he was hurt and angry when Art quit. There, I said it. Sorry Michael, I had to.

ge30542

Quote from: VoteQuimby on December 03, 2016, 12:49:53 AM
Which attorney do you think is representing Art?

http://www.gerardfoxlaw.com/our-attorneys/

My money is on Karen Jung.

Gloria Allred.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: ge30542 on December 03, 2016, 03:09:39 PM
Wanted to keep this under wraps, but, here goes, Savage is a well known poster here on ballgrab, he was an original time traveler, and he was hurt and angry when Art quit. There, I said it. Sorry Michael, I had to.

Art quit?

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 03, 2016, 02:28:44 PM
From Art's FaceBook page:
please contact my Attorney Gerry Fox in Los Angeles at (310) 441-0500.
Art Bell

I think Art Bell wants us to call his attorney.

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 03, 2016, 02:28:44 PM
From Art's FaceBook page:

I am taking my Family out of town.  If you don't hear from us for a while it is because I want to get my Family away from this mess for a while.
Art Bell

I hope he isn't taking them camping!

Rix Gins

Quote from: saab93driver on December 03, 2016, 12:34:36 PM

According to his FB post today Art and family are leaving town for a while and he'll be out of contact. There's a new stalker....the press. :o

I'm betting Vegas.

ge30542

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on December 03, 2016, 03:45:10 PM
I think Art Bell wants us to call his attorney.
What does he want us to call him?

ItsOver

Quote from: PaulAtreides on December 03, 2016, 03:15:05 PM
Art quit?
When I think quit, I think Art.  I now use it as a synonym, as in "did Art Art again?"

blitzer850

I say Art settles out of court with Savage with a cool two mill or Lil more. But then picks up one or two more law suits against the media that is "savaging" him lol
Then tries to make a comeback just long enough to use the show as defensive mouthpiece & when Art feels he has cleared his name & reputation it's off to the retirement villa once again.. Bada bing dong ding that quick..

ItsOver

I can come up with at least 19.5 reasons a judge throws it out.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ItsOver on December 03, 2016, 03:56:53 PM
I can come with at least 19.5 reasons a judge throws it out.

Or just one: "Mr Bell, you should get professional medical help, it would be unfair to put you through a court case"

ItsOver

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on December 03, 2016, 03:46:27 PM
I hope he isn't taking them camping!
I heard it's Crystal Lake.  It's stalker-free

ItsOver

Art should sue Art.  He's the biggest threat to his reputation.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: blitzer850 on December 03, 2016, 03:54:08 PM
I say Art settles out of court with Savage with a cool two mill or Lil more. But then picks up one or two more law suits against the media that is "savaging" him lol
Then tries to make a comeback just long enough to use the show as defensive mouthpiece & when Art feels he has cleared his name & reputation it's off to the retirement villa once again.. Bada bing dong ding that quick..

What incentive would Savage have (who I have no time for at all-he's shit), to give two million to Bell? He will be lucky to get the steam off his piss!

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 03, 2016, 04:08:47 PM
What incentive would Savage have (who I have no time for at all-he's shit), to give two million to Bell? He will be lucky to get the steam off his piss!
Maybe Art should flee with his family to the UK? Most guns are banned (or at least not easily available) so no stalker shootings, Michael Savage is banned, and Art could get a UK judge to issue a super-injunction so that the public is not aware of his lawsuits.

blitzer850

Quote from: ItsOver on December 03, 2016, 04:01:32 PM
I heard it's Crystal Lake.  It's stalker-free

lol Crystal Lake
I was disappointed & disgusted when Art quit again & again.
That's why I haven't been in here in a year, just really tired of it & no longer gave a damn.  We should sue Art for what he did to us, more than once. Any Judges in here? I know we had several lawyers at one time  ::)

ItsOver

Savage won't give Bell the time of day, let alone several mil.  Maybe Savage will countersue for wasting his time.

blitzer850

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 03, 2016, 04:08:47 PM
Todays legal system is, sue, then settle. Most never see inside of a court room.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on December 03, 2016, 04:12:32 PM
Maybe Art should flee with his family to the UK? Most guns are banned (or at least not easily available) so no stalker shootings, Michael Savage is banned, and Art could get a UK judge to issue a super-injunction so that the public is not aware of his lawsuits.
Ha!  The Bell family seeks sanctuary as  refugees in fear for their lives.  YP and SV can take turns at boarding-duties. ;)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on December 03, 2016, 04:12:32 PM

He can't really claim political asylum because Savage the Weiner (why change his name ffs? :D) isn't going to imprison him if he returns to the US. As for an injunction, it might work out very expensive to go down that path. Anyone who has heard of Bell now know, everyone else either don't care or haven't heard of him. Now; if it was some broadcasters such as those on Radio 2, and Capital radio in London, it would be all over the tabloids!  ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: blitzer850 on December 03, 2016, 04:17:14 PM
Todays legal system is, sue, then settle. Most never see inside of a court room.

Before suing, he needs a case.