• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

William Jefferson Clinton?   This is taking a weird and unexpected turn.

Gunner65

It sucks that the best shit is always is the last hour! 

Quote from: Gunner65 on January 13, 2019, 10:01:07 PM
It sucks that the best shit is always is the last hour!

Yeah.  No shit.  Bill can't hang that long!

Gunner65

"Nobody loved me but my mother - they called me the white widow" - Douglas Dietrich

Quote from: Gunner65 on January 13, 2019, 06:24:25 PM
I sure would like to go someplace warm right now.  The cold here starts to bother me the longer winter gets - never really got used to it.
You used to live in Oahu so that is understandable. So did I. But I prefer cold climates.

Quote from: Gunner65 on January 13, 2019, 10:02:59 PM
"Nobody loved me but my mother - they called me the white widow" - Douglas Dietrich

Good book.

Gunner65

Quote from: sneaksie-taffer on January 13, 2019, 10:03:01 PM
You used to live in Oahu so that is understandable. So did I. But I prefer cold climates.
Yes. Schoffield Barracks, my Dad worked at Tripler Army Hospital.

Gunner65

Now it's the You Tube troll who commented on the Son of Hitler video.

Gunner65

His paternal grandmother died in 1963 before DD was born.  He can make up all sorts of shit about his mothers family history - even fucking Adolf Hitler when she was 13 !

Quote from: Gunner65 on January 13, 2019, 10:10:25 PM
His paternal grandmother died in 1963 before DD was born.  He can make up all sorts of shit about mothers history - even fucking Adolf Hitler when she was 13 !

His Grandfather was Alois Hitler.  Who died in like 1902 or something.     Shit is getting deep in here.

Gunner65

Unit "731" - that his mother spent the duration of WW2!  After she was sent by the Emperor Hirohito to steal Hitlers splooge!

Quote from: Gunner65 on January 13, 2019, 07:52:11 PM
Obviously Dietrich never had a photo taken for the graduation yearbook!  Those photos were taken by taking off your "blouse" and putting on the "Blues" blouse - still in cammie trousers wearing boots!  80 guys being rushed through the process at the fucking recruit PX in a back room!
If Dietrich even went to boot camp photos of him should still be in their archives. Marines are meticulous about record keeping. I bet you there are none of Dietrich since he never even went there.

Gunner65

Gunner65

Quote from: sneaksie-taffer on January 13, 2019, 10:13:15 PM
If Dietrich even went to boot camp photos of him should still be in their archives. Marines are meticulous about record keeping. I bet you there are none of Dietrich since he never even went there.
I submitted a FOIA to HQ USMC on his boot camp records - no response since November.  I did learn that those records are NOT kept at USMC Recruit Depots after a year or so.  The NA 13164 shows he was indeed a recruit and received an Entry Level Separation from the USMC in Jan 1988.  So Dietrich never had any "service record" to track down - its is likely that his boot camps records were discarded.

Quote from: Gunner65 on January 13, 2019, 10:13:58 PM
Mothers father was a Chinese vampire!

Dad's side is Hitler and Mom's side is a Vampire.   

Lovely.

Doing the old Last House on the Left deal on Grampy's crank again.

Gunner65

How does a 3 year old remember anything?  Let alone remember biting someones dick off and what the blood tasted like?  Sick Shit man!

Jackstar

I remember events from when I was two. Maybe you're an older genome.

Gunner65

Fuck you Dietrich!  Stop lying about your mother being a vampire and start the sobbing!  HOLY CRAP!  Mother was a vampire AND stole Hitlers spooge!   WTF! LOL!

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on January 13, 2019, 08:38:26 PM
I hear Elon Musk is going to launch another car destined for outter space and he is going to strap ddd into the driver's seat. He will be provided with enough oxygen to survive until he is a couple million miles from Earth in which he will die in the icy cold off space, Any vestige of ddd's existence including his clothes and possessions would be incinerated at the Presidio miliiry base.
Dietrich is a living dead person since he claims to be a vampire so he can never die. But as he sits strapped and frozen in the car staring into the silent inky black void of space for all eternity his face will show a frozen scream of horror. He realized that the car radio cannot transmit sounds in a vacuum. No music or Coast to Coast AM to keep him entertained.

Gunner65

So what does this have to do with Hitler?  Russian vampire concentration camps..mother was both male and female...holy fuck I can't keep up with all his BS!

Quote from: Gunner65 on January 13, 2019, 10:15:49 PM
I submitted a FOIA to HQ USMC on his boot camp records - no response since November.  I did learn that those records are NOT kept at USMC Recruit Depots after a year or so.  The NA 13164 shows he was indeed a recruit and received an Entry Level Separation from the USMC in Jan 1988.  So Dietrich never had any "service record" to track down - its is likely that his boot camps records were discarded.
Should Dietrich supposed to received a General Discharge even though there was no court martial? No doubt he was a big crybaby or insubordinate to be booted out. I believe the base commander ( usually a major ) is able to do that.

Gunner65

Dietrich was NOT Court Martialed - He did not even graduate boot camp! The person responsible for recommending his Entry Level Separation would have been his Recruit Series Commander (normally a 1st Lt.)  I am trying to determine his platoon number and the name of his Series Commander.

Gunner65

Dietrich uses cosplay photos - not real photos of himself!  He has not shown an actual photo since visiting his hairdresser a year ago!

Quote from: Gunner65 on January 13, 2019, 10:31:45 PM
So what does this have to do with Hitler?  Russian vampire concentration camps..mother was both male and female...holy fuck I can't keep up with all his BS!

ALBRECHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gunner65

Dietrich "inseminated" some girl at the Presidio after his nano blood transfusion and she had a girl who now lives in Canada?  These stories just keep getting more bizarre....

Quote from: Gunner65 on January 13, 2019, 10:44:23 PM
Dietrich uses cosplay photos - not real photos of himself!  He has not shown an actual photo since visiting his hairdresser a year ago!
You may not want to see Dietrich's true appearance today. He might look demonic, something like from that movie called 'Rosemary's Baby' ....LOL.